How to fix fallout 4 achievements?

Discus and support How to fix fallout 4 achievements? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; For the game fallout 4 a handful of achievements will not unlock for me. Which is rather agitating because I wish to 100% the game, the two problem... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Landen Roy, Aug 19, 2023.

1. Landen Roy
    Landen Roy Guest

For the game fallout 4 a handful of achievements will not unlock for me. Which is rather agitating because I wish to 100% the game, the two problem achievements is question are Semper Invicta and Hunter/Hunted I have waited more than 72 hours and have most definitely completed both multiple times as they are story related achievements that I have repeatedly done the quests associated with them and I have still yet to unlock them. There could be more achievements like this but these two are the ones I've found so far

:)

Landen Roy, Aug 19, 2023
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

3. StuartATrueRed Win User

Is it possible to reset a games stats? I made a new fallout character thats higher than my old one but the stat still only says the old character level

No, it's not possible to reset a games stats. As for the achievements. If you are talking about Fallout 4, then Bethesda are aware of the problem and is working on the fix.
  4. Robster80 Win User

Fallout 4 Achievement Issue

Having the same issue with "Restoring order" for Fallout 4's first DLC. Months ago I had similar issues with 2 other Fallout 4 achievements, but they were fixed within 24 hours; not this time, though. But unlike last time, this time I can unlock other achievements
    while waiting for "Restoring order" to finally unlock.
  5. x Destroy ALL x Win User

Achievements not unlocking

same problem 2 of my fallout 4 achievements are not unlocking they just say 100% percent and grayed out getting really mad please help. don't even wanna continue to play if this isnt fix. FIX IT
  6. Olivia Hastings Win User

Gamerscore not adding up to what I should have? Glitching?

Same here! Decided to play some fallout 3, got an achievement and it went back to normal. :) so now we know how to fix it.
Thema:

1. How to fix fallout 4 achievements? - Similar Threads - fix fallout achievements

2. Is there a fix for my fallout 4 not importing my saved data. Any help would be massively...

in XboX Insiders
    Is there a fix for my fallout 4 not importing my saved data. Any help would be massively...: Hello, I have a lot of saved games and characters on my fallout 4, wanting to get back into it. I’ve been spending hours and hours searching online and trying to find fixes for this issue, I’ve...
  3. How do I fix corrupt or glitched out DLC content in Fallout 4?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix corrupt or glitched out DLC content in Fallout 4?: I have owned Fallout 4 GOTY edition since release. I use to play the game on my Xbox one and the game / DLC content worked fine. I’ve recently got a Xbox series X, the new next gen console. When I...
  4. When is fallout 4 going to be fixed and playable?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When is fallout 4 going to be fixed and playable?: I got the GOTY edition. Playing it on my series S. Game is unplayable. The main story to save nick valentine and the freedom trial will not work. Anytime you walk near that area it will freeze and...
  5. Will the creation club skins for fallout 4 be fixed for PS5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will the creation club skins for fallout 4 be fixed for PS5: I cannot save my game when i download skins for the creation club. 1bcd2bbb-7ef7-4518-b636-e53dc4816450
  6. Fallout Tactics (PC) Game Pass Fullscreen Problem and Fix

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout Tactics (PC) Game Pass Fullscreen Problem and Fix: So when I launched FO Tactics in would only load into borderless window mode at default game scale resolution. I'd have to manually adjust the windows resolution and that just looked like garbage....
  7. How do I fix fallout 1 black-screening

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix fallout 1 black-screening: When I open fallout 1 it asks me ''do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device'' I click yes and the launcher opens. But every time I click play it black-screens....
  8. Fallout 3 not working in Windows 11, anyone know how to fix?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 3 not working in Windows 11, anyone know how to fix?: I downloaded Fallout 3 from the Microsoft Store, and the game doesn't launch on my Dell G5 SE (AMD Ryzen 7 Edition). I've tried changing compatibility options and I've tried downloading the .EXE...
  9. How do I fix Fallout 76?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix Fallout 76?: So, a couple days ago I decided to download Fallout 76, when installed, it refused to launch, the closest I've got to launching the game is this screen: [img] It doesn't freeze, just closes...
  10. How to fix fallout 4 not launching after installing mods (cloud gaming)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix fallout 4 not launching after installing mods (cloud gaming): Fallout 4 doesn't lauch after installing mods, trough the in game mod downloader Im using cloud gaming on android So i cant delete mod files 2ed79bb6-6be0-4209-b698-eccd36d98edc