how to fix error please help

Discus and support how to fix error please help in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; when I try to set up my new elite pro 2 controller it says i need to log into xbox live and when i do i get this error code " 0x80072EFD " on the xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by EZRKQ, Dec 13, 2023.

1. EZRKQ
    EZRKQ Guest

when I try to set up my new elite pro 2 controller it says i need to log into xbox live and when i do i get this error code " 0x80072EFD " on the xbox app and ond the xbox accessories app please help!!! im trying to remap controller on windows 10

:)

EZRKQ, Dec 13, 2023
  2. The_Last_DJ Win User

Hello EZRKQ! I'm Kris and I'd be happy to help you with your question.

Sorry to hear you are having issues.

The error 0x80072EFD means - Check your internet connection. We couldn't connect you to the service.

First thing to try is check the Xbox service status - https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/xbox-live-status

Then if thats fine check the network work connection using the steps below:

Select the Windows button on your device or keyboard, or you can select the Windows icon in the lower-left corner of the main screen.

Select Settings > Gaming, and then select Xbox Networking.

Under Xbox Live multiplayer, make sure Internet connection says Connected.

If your network doesn’t appear as Connected, or if you're having connectivity problems, select Fix It and follow the troubleshooting instructions.

https://support.xbox.com/help/errors/error-code-0x80072EFD
  3. the toolkey Win User

ICMP Errors!

i've got the same problem, ICMP error. Don't know how to fix it. please smn help me! thank you
  4. Obama Is Pasty Win User

Download of Profiles: Unable

Does anybody know how to reformat HD? I looked up how to fix download profile error and it said to reformat HD but I don't know how to do that. Please help
  5. zFl0W Win User

Xbox live

Restart the the home network? How do I do that? Please help I have tried all the possible solutions given by this website for error code 80151011 but I can't fix this and I can't download my profile. PLEASE HELP!
  6. Jack 7-[xboxvenue] Win User

Error 0x803f800b

Same thing has happened to me as well. I have no clue how to fix this and I've try es everything. Giving it time hasn't helped either. Error code 0x803f800b. Please get this fixed Microsoft.
Thema:

1. how to fix error please help - Similar Threads - fix error please

2. Is there a fix for the “Cant connect to DHPC server” error on my Xbox One S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a fix for the “Cant connect to DHPC server” error on my Xbox One S?: About 4 days ago out of the blue my Xbox One S wouldn’t connect to the internet (I have an Ethernet cable and no wireless internet in range to be able to connect to.) when I would try and test the...
  3. I can't fix error 0x800704cf

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't fix error 0x800704cf: tearing my hair out as we speak. i cannot log onto the windows 10 microsoft store app. i have tried uninstalling and reinstalling it, i have tried literally everything. it just keeps saying "you...
  4. how do i fix the No Applicable App Licenses Found Error?

in XBoX on Windows
    how do i fix the No Applicable App Licenses Found Error?: i try to open Minecraft java and i get this error but i can open the windows version just fine I'm confused please help. 9a4b8288-7917-4c36-a90a-e26826059559
  5. How do I fix my party chat connection? (Error 0x8924000D)

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix my party chat connection? (Error 0x8924000D): For a while I’ve been unable to connect to friends party chats and it gives my this error. I’ve switched my Upnp on and switched ports and restarted my router and my console. It still says that...
  6. My Offline NAT Type:unavailable and this error 0x89231806 and 0x89231906 please fix. Thanks

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Offline NAT Type:unavailable and this error 0x89231806 and 0x89231906 please fix. Thanks: Hardware/Internet ,My Offline NAT Type:unavailable and this error 0x89231806 and 0x89231906 needs to be fixed please. Thanks 9ffe2555-cdc4-44f8-baea-94da92e841b9
  7. How do i fix error 10022 whenever i open fortnite, please answer me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i fix error 10022 whenever i open fortnite, please answer me: whenever i open the game i get this error bf23079c-9018-4b63-85d4-2e3ce1abc7ed
  8. PLEASE Fix The 0x803FB005 Error Code When Installing The Xbox App on Windows 11

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PLEASE Fix The 0x803FB005 Error Code When Installing The Xbox App on Windows 11: Based on the recent forum posts, some as recent as an hour or 30 minutes ago, I'm not the only person having this issue. I uninstalled the Xbox app because it is broken, it kept insisting that I...
  9. I do not know how to fix party chat! it says connection error. Please help me

in XBoX on Consoles
    I do not know how to fix party chat! it says connection error. Please help me: Hi, my Xbox is not letting me do party chat Help me I tried pretty much everything, please help fix my problem 00873cc3-ce6f-49be-b9b9-2f573254229f
  10. How do I fix the error message, "unable to connect, please restart your client" on xbox...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I fix the error message, "unable to connect, please restart your client" on xbox...: Bothe people have xbox's on minecraft, invites worked yesterday and everything went fine. today, we get the error message, "unable to connect, please restart your client" both parties restarted...