how to fix error 0x82323071 xbox game bar

Discus and support how to fix error 0x82323071 xbox game bar in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hasn't been working the past week or so with this error code, ican't seem to fix it through resetting, repairing and storage is defintely enough...so i... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Elim2109, Sep 4, 2023.

1. Elim2109
    Elim2109 Guest

hasn't been working the past week or so with this error code, ican't seem to fix it through resetting, repairing and storage is defintely enough...so i don't rlly know.

:)

Elim2109, Sep 4, 2023
  2. Kathy A. Win User

Good day!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we will consider your issue resolved. If you do need further help, please create a new thread to discuss your concerns through this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com), as we will not be monitoring this thread going forward.

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. Kathy A. Win User

Hello Elim2109,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Based on your description, you are trying to use Xbox Game Bar and is unable to because of the error code: 0x82323071. Let us check on this together and sort this out in timely manner for you to get back to gaming.

We appreciate you have shared the troubleshooting steps you have performed for the fix of Xbox Game Bar. Error code 0x82323071 on Xbox Game Bar usually indicates a problem with the app's installation or configuration. We would like to ask for few details about your concern:

1. May we ask if you have issues with your Xbox app?
    2. Can you launch and log into your account using the Xbox app?
    3. What is your Windows OS - 10 or 11? Are we using a personal device? Are you connected to a domain?
    4. May we ask for a screenshot of the issue? Please conceal any personal information like full name, gamertag, and email address.

So far, from the details you provided, you can try the following steps and let us know the result. You can just skip those you have done already.

1. Update Windows: Make sure your Windows operating system is up to date. Go to Settings > Update & Security > Windows Update and check for updates.

2. You may try to do this again.

• Reinstall Xbox Game Bar: Uninstall Xbox Game Bar from your computer and then reinstall it from the Microsoft Store.
    • Reset Xbox Game Bar: Go to Settings > Apps > Apps & features, find Xbox Game Bar, click on it, and select Advanced options. Then click on Reset to reset the app.

3. Check your antivirus software: Some antivirus software may interfere with Xbox Game Bar. Try disabling your antivirus temporarily and see if the issue persists.

Let us know the result and we will get back to you as soon as we can. We may recommend further troubleshooting steps once we have received your answers to the above questions.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  4. Sodangidni Win User

error 0x82323071, Recording on game bar doesn't work.

Hello, James_21. I'm Arturo, a community user like you, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

Based on the information you provided, I would like to suggest some potential fixes, please try recording after performing each one.

A. Open a new PowerShell window as administrator.
    Then copy and paste the following command:

Get-AppxPackage Microsoft.XboxGamingOverlay | Remove-AppxPackage

Restart your PC after running the command, open the Microsoft Store and install the game bar from there.

B. Open the Run window (shortcut is Windows key + R), type regedit and hit enter.

Go to the following path:
    HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\GameDVR

Click the GameDVR folder and delete everything listed there except the file that says “Default”.

Restart the PC and try recording again.

Note: Before doing these procedures, please verify that you have the latest version installed for your graphics card driver and any other component.

I'll look forward to hearing your comments.

Regards,

Arturo.
  5. Boom B00M Boom Win User
  6. Sodangidni Win User

Xbox Game Bar Error code 0x82323071 "Recording isn't Working"

Hello, Dr. A. I'm Arturo, a community user like you, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

Based on the information you provided, I would like to suggest some potential fixes, please test the recording feature performing each one.

A. Open a new PowerShell window as administrator.
    Then copy and paste the following command:

Get-AppXPackage | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_. InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}

Restart your PC after running the command.

B. Open the Run window (shortcut is Windows key + R), type regedit and hit enter.

Go to the following path:
    HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\GameDVR

Click the GameDVR folder and delete everything listed there except the file that says “Default”.

Restart the PC and try recording again.

I'll look forward to hearing your comments.

Regards,

Arturo.
Thema:

1. how to fix error 0x82323071 xbox game bar - Similar Threads - fix error 0x82323071

2. Is there a fix for the “Cant connect to DHPC server” error on my Xbox One S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a fix for the “Cant connect to DHPC server” error on my Xbox One S?: About 4 days ago out of the blue my Xbox One S wouldn’t connect to the internet (I have an Ethernet cable and no wireless internet in range to be able to connect to.) when I would try and test the...
  3. I can't fix error 0x800704cf

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't fix error 0x800704cf: tearing my hair out as we speak. i cannot log onto the windows 10 microsoft store app. i have tried uninstalling and reinstalling it, i have tried literally everything. it just keeps saying "you...
  4. how do i fix the No Applicable App Licenses Found Error?

in XBoX on Windows
    how do i fix the No Applicable App Licenses Found Error?: i try to open Minecraft java and i get this error but i can open the windows version just fine I'm confused please help. 9a4b8288-7917-4c36-a90a-e26826059559
  5. How do I fix my party chat connection? (Error 0x8924000D)

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix my party chat connection? (Error 0x8924000D): For a while I’ve been unable to connect to friends party chats and it gives my this error. I’ve switched my Upnp on and switched ports and restarted my router and my console. It still says that...
  6. How do i fix a double nat error, its stopping me from playing games or streaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i fix a double nat error, its stopping me from playing games or streaming: Someone please help, my xboxs have a doible nat detected which is preventing any games or streaming from working 77a95849-09cd-4ff2-8746-a8be219db461
  7. My Offline NAT Type:unavailable and this error 0x89231806 and 0x89231906 please fix. Thanks

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Offline NAT Type:unavailable and this error 0x89231806 and 0x89231906 please fix. Thanks: Hardware/Internet ,My Offline NAT Type:unavailable and this error 0x89231806 and 0x89231906 needs to be fixed please. Thanks 9ffe2555-cdc4-44f8-baea-94da92e841b9
  8. need help to fix minecraft invalid session error.

in XBoX on Consoles
    need help to fix minecraft invalid session error.: minecraft invalid session error, when i join servers tried many many trouble shooting options like logging in and logging out, switching internet, removing and adding device back on my microsoft...
  9. What is the error code 0x87e10032, and how to fix it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is the error code 0x87e10032, and how to fix it?: I woke up this morning to try to play some games on my xbox one s console, and recently my console has been slow, having lots of menu lag (takes 15 minutes to load one menu), and games crash uppon...
  10. How Do You Fix Error Code E100 00000703 80910002 On The Original Xbox One?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How Do You Fix Error Code E100 00000703 80910002 On The Original Xbox One?: I had given my Xbox One Original to my younger brothers. Everything had been working normal for a couple months until they told asked me for help. I turned on the Xbox and it gets stuck on 77%...