How to fix error 0x803F8001?

Discus and support How to fix error 0x803F8001? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; With the game pass I've downloaded 4 games. Sea of Thieves, Halo Infinite, Jurassic Evolution and Need for Speed. I can play 2 of those games, when... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DNanoBytz, Oct 21, 2023.

1. DNanoBytz
    DNanoBytz Guest

With the game pass I've downloaded 4 games. Sea of Thieves, Halo Infinite, Jurassic Evolution and Need for Speed. I can play 2 of those games, when launching the other 2 games this error pops up "0x803F8001"and doesn't let me play.

I followed a series of steps that were on Microsoft answers online page and other pages that included: uninstalling the Xbox app, sign-ing\out of microsoft and Xbox accounts, deleted cache, reinstalled the game, also doubled and tripled checked my Microsoft account, checked my region and time, Windows 10 is fully updated and many more recommended solutions that I could find but the problem still persists.

Everything is ok in my task manager's processes, have enough storage remaining and just uninstalled/reinstalled Microsoft store.

Any suggestions on how I could fix it?

Appreciate your time thanks.

:)

DNanoBytz, Oct 21, 2023
  2. MaryShelleyDC Win User

Microsoft Majong error code 0x803F8001

how do I fix computer error code 0x803f8001
  3. Kayrissy Win User
  4. DNanoBytz Win User

Hello , My name is David. I am an independent advisor, happy to help you today. I'm sorry you're going through this. Try doing these steps. reset Windows Store settings. Reset components with Powershell: Press Windows + R keys In the window called Run Copy and paste this command and press the Enter key. powershell -ExecutionPolicy Add-AppxPackage without restrictions -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $Env:SystemRoot\WinStore\AppxManifest.XML Clear Windows Store cache: Press the Windows + R keys. Type wsreset.exe in the Run command and then click OK. Best regards.
    Hello David

Thank you for your assistance but as you can see in this screen shot, did the exact steps two times. Copy paste and typing it myself if it would make any difference and as you can see in this screen shot, problem still persist.
    [​IMG]
  5. DNanoBytz Win User

I'm sorry you're experiencing this issue with your Xbox. Here are some possible solutions you could try: Go to the Xbox status page. If there are any services with alerts, wait until the service is back up and running. https://support.xbox.com/xbox-live-status Restart your Xbox: Press and hold the Xbox button on the console for ten seconds to turn it off. Then, press the Xbox button on your console or controller to turn it back on. Uninstall and reinstall the game or app: Go to My games & apps > Show all. Select the game or app you want to uninstall, press the Menu button and select Uninstall > Uninstall all. Then, reinstall the game or app. Reset your console: Go to Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info > Reset console. Select Reset and keep my games and apps.w
    This solution doesn't apply to me cause i don't own a Xbox, problem is on the PC Windows 10.
  6. David Wirsching Win User

I'm sorry you're experiencing this issue with your Xbox. Here are some possible solutions you could try:

Go to the Xbox status page. If there are any services with alerts, wait until the service is back up and running.
    https://support.xbox.com/xbox-live-status

Restart your Xbox: Press and hold the Xbox button on the console for ten seconds to turn it off. Then, press the Xbox button on your console or controller to turn it back on.

Uninstall and reinstall the game or app: Go to My games & apps > Show all. Select the game or app you want to uninstall, press the Menu button and select Uninstall > Uninstall all. Then, reinstall the game or app.

Reset your console: Go to Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info > Reset console. Select Reset and keep my games and apps.w
Thema:

1. How to fix error 0x803F8001? - Similar Threads - fix error 0x803F8001

2. I keep getting the error code,: 0x803F8001 and I cant seem to fix it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I keep getting the error code,: 0x803F8001 and I cant seem to fix it: So I was trying to play Mortal Kombat 11 but I keep getting this message "Mortal Kombat™ 11 is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Store and try again....
  3. How do I fix error code 0x80070005 and error code 0x803F8001

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix error code 0x80070005 and error code 0x803F8001: I recently purchased Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty Deluxe Edition and after waiting an hour for it to download I saw that the digital soundtrack and digital art book had an error during the "acquiring...
  4. How to fix error 0x803F8001

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix error 0x803F8001: I've done everything from WSreset, to using several Powershell commands. I've done every 'fix' ive come across and still having this issue. I never had this issue when I had game pass several...
  5. How do I fix error code 0x803F8001?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix error code 0x803F8001?: When I try to launch my Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition, I receive an error says "Check your account. Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition is currently not available in your account. Make...
  6. 0x803F8001. how can I fix this error?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    0x803F8001. how can I fix this error?: MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Store and try again. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001. I have the...
  7. How to Fix error code 0x803F8001?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to Fix error code 0x803F8001?: Everytime i try to start a game in the Windows Xbox App, it doesn't work because of the error code 0x803f8001. I've watched so many Youtube Videos and after 5 Hours it still doesn't work. I really...
  8. how do I fix the 0x803F8001 error?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do I fix the 0x803F8001 error?: Trying to launch games installed using game pass. I checked to see if I was logged in to the store and games still refused to launch cf3ef8aa-ecf8-4d0a-a0dc-bab18679a7e9
  9. How do I fix error 0x803F8001?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix error 0x803F8001?: Error 0x803F8001 how do I get file for mahjong to work e4f76519-d43e-4d56-9891-380dd12c70d6
  10. ¿Como solucionar este error? Este es el código de error: 0x803F8001[Translation-How to fix...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ¿Como solucionar este error? Este es el código de error: 0x803F8001[Translation-How to fix...: Hola, Esta semana compre el Game Pass de PC, Sin embargo al intalar el juego de "Subnautica" me aparece dicho error: 0x803F8001, no me pasa solo con este juego. Quisiera saber si se puede hacer...