How to fix Elite Controller 2 stick drift

Discus and support How to fix Elite Controller 2 stick drift in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Have an elite controller 2 which I love. Bought last year but has had light use and always kept in case. Anyway playing Minecraft with my kid today... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Bke_187, Jul 25, 2021.

1. Bke_187
    Bke_187 Guest

Have an elite controller 2 which I love. Bought last year but has had light use and always kept in case.

Anyway playing Minecraft with my kid today and noticed that it has developed stick drift with the left stick moving forward.

Doing a quick google on the subject shows this seems to be a known issue.

If there a fox I can do?

:)

Bke_187, Jul 25, 2021
  2. Blueheart14 Win User

Elite controller stick drift

The problem is not just the on elite 2 controllers its a issue with all controllers that use the PDP program because i have 3 afterglow controllers that have problems with joy stick drift i also have 2 power A controllers that have problems with joy stick
    drift as well and my brother has an elite 2 series controller that also has the same problem
  3. Kalmarn Win User

Why does a standard Xbox controller not have stick deadzone configuration?

Deadzones aren't really intended to fix stick drift. Stick drift is a fault that needs repairing.

And the customisation is another reason to buy the Elite. They need to make it different from the standard controller.
  4. MateusFontana Win User

Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First I'm sorry you're having this problem.

Unfortunately, to solve this kind of problem, it is necessary that you initiate a repair order for the control, you will register your control in your Microsoft account, and then initiate a repair order. As it's been 1 year since you have control, the warranty period probably expired, you will need to pay the repair cost to Microsoft.

You can check out more about this at the link below.

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/hardware-ne...
  5. Bke_187 Win User

Good news after checking I only purchased in Jan this year. Bad news that a premium product which this is meant to be is failing after so little use.

thanks
  6. MateusFontana Win User

I fully understand your frustration with the control, many people report problems with this control, but these are specific cases, I hope you can get your control fixed.
Thema:

1. How to fix Elite Controller 2 stick drift - Similar Threads - fix Elite Controller

2. I sent a Xbox series 2 elite controller to El Paso to get fixed but I forgot to put the...

in XBoX on Windows
    I sent a Xbox series 2 elite controller to El Paso to get fixed but I forgot to put the...: I sent a Xbox series 2 elite controller to El Paso Because I spilled water on it and I forgot to put the service request number on the outside of the box, it’s a little pinkish box and ups says it...
  3. My Xbox elite series 2 controller keeps blinking orange when not plugged in how do I fix it

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox elite series 2 controller keeps blinking orange when not plugged in how do I fix it: Xbox elite controller keeps blinking orange when not plugged in 97adfc5f-e45b-4f81-a5ab-d7826d75c20d
  4. When is Xbox fixing input latency for Xbox Series X and Elite 2 Controllers ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    When is Xbox fixing input latency for Xbox Series X and Elite 2 Controllers ?: Hello, this issue is beyond of, - just veryfing your network with your ISP and confirming no packet losses (not the issue), - changing your monitor to game mode, low input latency, adaptive...
  5. Xbox elite 2 controller left joystick has a bump after I sent it to Microsoft to fix the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite 2 controller left joystick has a bump after I sent it to Microsoft to fix the...: I sent Microsoft my Xbox Elite 2 controller for a work order to fix a problem where the left bumper click is not registering. When I received the controller, the left bumper is fixed but the left...
  6. My Elite Series 2 controller keeps turning off and on... How do I fix it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Elite Series 2 controller keeps turning off and on... How do I fix it?: All the solutions ive found online dont work... When i plug it into my console it stays on but the console doesnt detect it... 22e307cf-6d65-4fa8-a6d5-974c2e4109a1
  7. I have sent Xbox my elite controller to fix as there was a bumper issue. I used to be able...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have sent Xbox my elite controller to fix as there was a bumper issue. I used to be able...: I have sent Xbox my elite controller to fix as there was a bumper issue. I used to be able to track the package until it got to the destination for repair. How can I check the order status...
  8. Cannot remove or re-pair Xbox Elite controller. All online fixes attempted and failed.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot remove or re-pair Xbox Elite controller. All online fixes attempted and failed.: Hello. I have an Xbox Elite controller that used to work on my PC but no longer connects. If I try to remove it from the Bluetooth connections tab, I just get "Remove Failed". If I try adding it...
  9. Is there any way to fix my elite 2 controller “A” and “Y” face button

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there any way to fix my elite 2 controller “A” and “Y” face button: I just got a elite 2 controller and the “A” and sometimes “Y” button don’t register so I went and returned it and got a new one which I tested and it had the same problem. Do I need to just keep...
  10. Am I able to send in my Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 to Microsoft for them to fix?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Am I able to send in my Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 to Microsoft for them to fix?: My Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2's RB either doesn't work when I press it or has a delayed input, and my warranty has expired. So am I still able to send in the controller to Microsoft...