how to fix disc read error 8.7 xbox one in mw3

Discus and support how to fix disc read error 8.7 xbox one in mw3 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I can't play mw3 zombies because it says disc read error 8.7 xbox one in mw3 975e77ce-03cc-4388-8a53-577b3e96840d Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Killbox 40, Dec 9, 2023.

1. Killbox 40
    Killbox 40 Guest

I can't play mw3 zombies because it says disc read error 8.7 xbox one in mw3

:)

Killbox 40, Dec 9, 2023
  2. Courtney Todd Win User

Hi Killbox, my name is Courtney and I would be happy to help.

I'm sorry that you are presenting this problem with the intention of helping you. I did an internal search here in the Microsoft forum and found a response from the Independent Advisor of OpticRJames where he explains to a user some steps to solve this problem.

Please try the following steps one at a time to resolve the issue:

Solution 1: Do a power cycle to clear the cache of the console

1. Turn off the Xbox console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down completely.
    2. Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds.
    Important, Be sure to wait 10 seconds. This step resets the power supply.
    3. Plug the console power cable back in.
    4, Press the Xbox button on your console to turn on the Xbox console.

Solution 2: Check for any pending game updates.

Go to “My Apps & Games”, select Modern Warfare two, and press the more options button. From the list, select “Manage game & add-ons” and then “Updates”. Any updates will be available here.

Solution 3: Try to uninstall and reinstall the game.

Solution 4: Do a factory reset

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    2. Select System > Settings > System > Console info.
    3. Select Reset console.
    4. Reset and keep my games & apps.

Information source (Credits): https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/998bfebe-3837-4185-a1f1-cf9f10f9d672

I hope you understand, I wish you good luck.

Best regards,
    Courtney.
  3. Beastman rules Win User

I have the same problem. How did you fix it?
  4. Courtney Todd Win User

Hi Killbox, my name is Courtney and I would be happy to help.

I'm sorry that you are presenting this problem with the intention of helping you. I did an internal search here in the Microsoft forum and found a response from the Independent Advisor of OpticRJames where he explains to a user some steps to solve this problem.

Please try the following steps one at a time to resolve the issue:

Solution 1: Do a power cycle to clear the cache of the console

1. Turn off the Xbox console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down completely.
    2. Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds.
    Important, Be sure to wait 10 seconds. This step resets the power supply.
    3. Plug the console power cable back in.
    4, Press the Xbox button on your console to turn on the Xbox console.

Solution 2: Check for any pending game updates.

Go to “My Apps & Games”, select Modern Warfare two, and press the more options button. From the list, select “Manage game & add-ons” and then “Updates”. Any updates will be available here.

Solution 3: Try to uninstall and reinstall the game.

Solution 4: Do a factory reset

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    2. Select System > Settings > System > Console info.
    3. Select Reset console.
    4. Reset and keep my games & apps.

Information source (Credits): https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/998bfebe-3837-4185-a1f1-cf9f10f9d672

I hope you understand, I wish you good luck.

Best regards,
    Courtney.
  5. Namni Win User

Has anyone had this problem?

MW3 has disc read errors a lot. I have my copy saved to my hard drive, and I still get disc read errors. Not sure how to fix it.
  6. Aaron Walton1 Win User

I’m getting an error code digit-resort on start for modern warfare 2. How do I fix it?

That didn't work. The error code is Disc read (8.7):'eng_global_shared_mp.ff'

What happening is when I start modern warfare 2 up the playlist won't update.
Thema:

1. how to fix disc read error 8.7 xbox one in mw3 - Similar Threads - fix disc read

2. How do I fix updating issue for both disc and digital games

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix updating issue for both disc and digital games: Earlier I was trying to play rdr2 then the game said it needed an update so I clicked update then it said installation cancelled tired to do it agian same thing. So I then restart the xbox which...
  3. Xbox series X has issues reading 4k bluray discs. How do I fix that??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X has issues reading 4k bluray discs. How do I fix that??: My xbox plays everything just fine but I recently purchased a 4k bluray disc and and my xbox won't read it. It attempts to read but then eventually stops. 2e6fceb2-3fd5-4ec3-b2a4-06c0ba0fccbf
  4. I can't get the disc to run the game, how can I fix this?

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't get the disc to run the game, how can I fix this?: Title is a bit of a lie I have the ultimate edition for fallout New Vegas on disc and I've been trying to install the DLC from the DLC disc but both discs only load up the game pass version of it...
  5. how to fix disc read error 8.7 xbox one in mw3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how to fix disc read error 8.7 xbox one in mw3: how to fix disc read error 8.7 xbox one in mw3 896960ad-e9ef-4387-8f5d-39ddd8158e82
  6. Is there any way to easily fix an Xbox one system that won’t read or eject discs? The sync...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there any way to easily fix an Xbox one system that won’t read or eject discs? The sync...: The question pretty much sums it up. I would continue searching the internet, and will, but wanted to post a recent question for reference to all people looking for assistance now. I’ve had...
  7. Does anyome know how to fix Sys_Error Disc read error (21.0): 'mp_frontend.Jup_01.ff

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyome know how to fix Sys_Error Disc read error (21.0): 'mp_frontend.Jup_01.ff: What am I supposed to do to fix this problem? I’m playing a digital game on my Xbox series s with no disc tray so I’m not sure why this keeps popping up. But it’s not allowing me to play my games....
  8. Xbox One requires me to insert discs twice before reading. How can I fix this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One requires me to insert discs twice before reading. How can I fix this?: My original Xbox One forces me to insert the disc twice before it reads it. A minor issue but I’d like to correct it if I can. I tried few things already but nothing seemed to work. Besides...
  9. How do I fix disc read error (8.7 ww_mp_saba ff) on xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix disc read error (8.7 ww_mp_saba ff) on xbox: It happens only when I'm close to the new areas on dmz for the underground bunker. I stay away, it doesn't happen. How do I fix this? 482342b3-82d2-42f2-a2f8-558b45579017
  10. Disc read error fix

in XBoX on Consoles
    Disc read error fix: So quite some time back I started having the disc read issue that seems fairly common on my Xbox One console. I ignored it at the time since I had been using the console mainly for streaming video...