How to fix controller?

Discus and support How to fix controller? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox series X controller seems to have developed an issue where both triggers are registering as pressed on the test lab in settings and my console... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Mr McAlferson, Apr 30, 2024.

1. How to fix controller?

My Xbox series X controller seems to have developed an issue where both triggers are registering as pressed on the test lab in settings and my console light flashes. Any ideas? I think I ruined the warranty by taking it apart to have a look inside by piercing the sticker. Couldn’t see anything obvious and this was before I noticed the Xbox console light was flashing.

Any help on a fix would be appreciated. Thanks.

Controller buttons registered as depressed and console light blinking.

:)

Mr McAlferson, Apr 30, 2024
  2. Smwutches Win User

How to fix controller?

We cannot assist with self repair.
  3. Greg Carmack - Windo Win User

Xbox wireless adapter for Windows - Driver error - Troubleshooting does not resolve the problem

4. ZombieSlayerENG Win User

Left Analog Stick on Xbox One Controller

Is there any way how to fix the controller from doing because if there isn't i'll get a new controller
  5. ArminatorX Win User

Designed controller warranty? Or how to fix...

Since you bought a Design Lab controller, you have your receipt and warranty information in your account.

You can simply go to
    https://devicesupport.microsoft.com
    and if not already done so, register your Xbox One console.

Click on the console, and choose that you have trouble with an accessory.

Choose the design lab controller, and enter the serial number you find in the battery compartment.
  6. TwistedxDabster Win User

Designed controller warranty? Or how to fix...

Alright i will look more for the warranty.. Would the emailed receipt work?
Thema:

How to fix controller?

1. How to fix controller? - Similar Threads - fix controller

2. I sent a Xbox series 2 elite controller to El Paso to get fixed but I forgot to put the...

in XBoX on Windows
    I sent a Xbox series 2 elite controller to El Paso to get fixed but I forgot to put the...: I sent a Xbox series 2 elite controller to El Paso Because I spilled water on it and I forgot to put the service request number on the outside of the box, it’s a little pinkish box and ups says it...
  3. I NEED HELP FIXING MY CONTROLLER!!

in XBoX Accessibility
    I NEED HELP FIXING MY CONTROLLER!!: Hey yall i need help fixing my controller. I dont know why its doing what it is doing. All of a sudden, withing 10 minutes of me steppi g away and coming back my controllef is broken. Anytime i...
  4. My Xbox elite series 2 controller keeps blinking orange when not plugged in how do I fix it

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox elite series 2 controller keeps blinking orange when not plugged in how do I fix it: Xbox elite controller keeps blinking orange when not plugged in 97adfc5f-e45b-4f81-a5ab-d7826d75c20d
  5. How to fix ps5 controllers and ps4 controller from not connecting to ps5

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix ps5 controllers and ps4 controller from not connecting to ps5: Hello, I’m having an issue with my controllers connecting to the ps5. I have 2 ps5 controllers and 1 ps4 controller. All controllers work fine, nothing is wrong with it. However, after a certain...
  6. Why are the controllers such a scam and does Microsoft plan on fixing them?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why are the controllers such a scam and does Microsoft plan on fixing them?: I have gone through so many Xbox controllers with stick drift it is ridiculous. I purchased the Xbox Series S just to have my controller conveniently get stick drift exactly 1 month after the...
  7. When is Xbox fixing input latency for Xbox Series X and Elite 2 Controllers ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    When is Xbox fixing input latency for Xbox Series X and Elite 2 Controllers ?: Hello, this issue is beyond of, - just veryfing your network with your ISP and confirming no packet losses (not the issue), - changing your monitor to game mode, low input latency, adaptive...
  8. How to fix an Xbox one controller that won’t turn on?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix an Xbox one controller that won’t turn on?: So my Xbox one controller will not turn on it flashes but will not turn on until I plug it in to a different power source. I can then unplug the controller and it runs perfectly fine without being...
  9. Lots of problems with xbox and controller any fixes?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lots of problems with xbox and controller any fixes?: [img] My xbox wont let me get ti the homescreen, everytime i tried turning it on it took about 5 minutes to say xbox then it said the message above, before this happened there was another message...
  10. How do I fix my controller in gamepass pc?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix my controller in gamepass pc?: When playing any games on gamepass on my pc, my controller does not work correctly. It seems as though my controller is fighting with my keyboard for control. Any suggestions?...