How to fix choppy headphone audio

Discus and support How to fix choppy headphone audio in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I recently got a new Xbox series x and ever sense I got it I have been having problems with the audio on a and off seeming at random. I used different... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by jay adams2, Nov 11, 2023.

1. jay adams2
    jay adams2 Guest

I recently got a new Xbox series x and ever sense I got it I have been having problems with the audio on a and off seeming at random. I used different controller and headsets and it still randomly become choppy when I am in a party or playing a game. It is especially bad when I am trying to watch something on Netflix or Amazon prime video. I want to know if there any way to fix this issue with it.

:)

jay adams2, Nov 11, 2023
  2. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

Hi Jay A, my name is Daniel. I am an independent advisor who is willing to help you.

For me, it is an honor to write to you and try to help you in any way possible, for my part I will do my best to try to solve any questions/problems you are presenting.

I would like you to try your controller by getting closer to the console and check if the problem persists, since this problem can happen due to some interference. You can also try connecting your controller by cable and tell me if it works well.

Anyway, I will leave you a Microsoft thread where a user presented a problem similar to yours and several users from the community helped him:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...5mm-jack/76bba424-5fed-41a9-a8a6-3f7530938695

Note: Check that everything is up to date and that you do not have a pending update, as this may also be affecting the wireless connection.

I hope you understand and thank you very much. May you be very lucky.

Best regards,
    Daniel.
  3. The Golden Ghost Win User

Xbox Wireless Headset Distorted Sound

Yesterday (12/1/2021), I experienced extremely choppy audio in Warzone. Thinking this may be a wireless issue, I unplugged the XBox Wireless Adapter and used the USB-C port for audio (USB-C to USB-C). Guess what? I still had choppy audio on the Xbox Wireless headset! I switched to an older 3.5 mm headphone, and the audio was fine.

I think switching to a wired headset is a good idea at this point, as the Scruffy Fuzzy said above.
  4. Fatima_J Win User

How to fix choppy stream audio?

Hi TheDeadlyMob23

Thank you for posting to the Microsoft community.

It seems that you would like to knwowhow to fix choppy stream audio.

We understand the importance of this case to be addressed. Allow us to check on this and we’ll assist you in the best way we can.

There are a few things you can try to fix choppy audio while streaming from your Xbox:

1. Check your internet connection: A weak or unstable internet connection can cause choppy audio. Make sure your internet connection is strong and stable.

2. Lower the streaming quality: If you are streaming at a high quality, it may be causing the audio to become choppy. Try lowering the streaming quality to see if it improves the audio.

3. Restart your Xbox: Sometimes, restarting your Xbox can help fix issues with choppy audio.

4. Check your audio settings: Make sure your audio settings are configured correctly. You can check your audio settings by going to Settings > Display & Sound > Audio Output.

5. Use a headset: Using a headset can help improve the audio quality while streaming.

If none of these solutions work, you may want to consider contacting Xbox support for further assistance.

We look forward to your response.

Truly Yours,

Fatima

Microsoft Moderator
  5. Fatima_J Win User

How to fix choppy stream audio?

Hello!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

Fatima J

Microsoft Moderator
  6. Burnin TODI Win User

Blu-ray: Audio Delay?

For the video, I noticed a bit of choppiness....went into BR settings and checked the 24hz box and all was fixed. Audio is fine on my end.
Thema:

1. How to fix choppy headphone audio - Similar Threads - fix choppy headphone

2. how do i fix this problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    how do i fix this problem: Alright so at first my Xbox one s was overheating a lot but now when I turn it on its just a gray/black screen after a while I'll get an error screen asking me to reset it, factory reset it or...
  3. Can someone Help me fix my Xbox One???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone Help me fix my Xbox One???: A while ago my Xbox one would keep giving me error screens and the error said it was due to update. I've tried downloading the update offline but before the download can finish the console shuts...
  4. How to fix my power brick

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix my power brick: I unplugged my outlet that everything was into and when i tried to plug it back up. The xbox wouldn’t turn on turns out the power brick light is red. Everything has been fine up to this point and...
  5. how can i fix the onscreen keyboard????

in XBoX on Consoles
    how can i fix the onscreen keyboard????: hi, i have an xbox series S and the on screen keyboard keeps on sticking to the first word in word suggestions, i can search nor log in to my accounts in those games, i tried to search online for...
  6. How do I fix this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix this?: My Xbox controller only connects to the xbox when the controller is about 10cm away from the xbox when i move it away it disconnects and doesnt connect again until i bring it closer again. The...
  7. Is there a fix for the “Cant connect to DHPC server” error on my Xbox One S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a fix for the “Cant connect to DHPC server” error on my Xbox One S?: About 4 days ago out of the blue my Xbox One S wouldn’t connect to the internet (I have an Ethernet cable and no wireless internet in range to be able to connect to.) when I would try and test the...
  8. I sent a Xbox series 2 elite controller to El Paso to get fixed but I forgot to put the...

in XBoX on Windows
    I sent a Xbox series 2 elite controller to El Paso to get fixed but I forgot to put the...: I sent a Xbox series 2 elite controller to El Paso Because I spilled water on it and I forgot to put the service request number on the outside of the box, it’s a little pinkish box and ups says it...
  9. How to fix choppy stream audio?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to fix choppy stream audio?: I stream from my xbox and dont have a microphone or anything other than the game audio. Its just game audio that is really choppy in the stream but in my headphones its completely fine....
  10. How do I fix choppy audio when streaming on twitch from my Xbox series S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix choppy audio when streaming on twitch from my Xbox series S?: Every time I stream from my Xbox series S onto Twitch my audio sounds horribly choppy. I am using a wireless headset and wireless controller. It’s not just my voice what is choppy it’s also the...