how to fix cannot retrieve game data issue look here!

Discus and support how to fix cannot retrieve game data issue look here! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Here is a solution that worked for me when it said we cannot retrieve your last game save sync issue. 1:REMOVE ANY DISC IN CONSOLE!! 2: press and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by cjthespy, Nov 19, 2015.

1. cjthespy
    cjthespy Guest

Here is a solution that worked for me when it said we cannot retrieve your last game save sync issue.

1:REMOVE ANY DISC IN CONSOLE!!

2: press and hold xbox button on console for 10 seconds to turn off.

3: clear cache by pressing and holding xbox button on console for 8 seconds until power brick flashes briefly.

4: unplug power brick from both the wall and console for two minutes and then plug back in.

5: turn back on and enjoy xbox games with cloud sync again.

:)

cjthespy, Nov 19, 2015
  2. cjthespy
    cjthespy Guest
    How to fix: we cannot retrieve last game save

Here is a solution that worked for me when it said we cannot retrieve your last game save sync issue.

1: press and hold xbox button on console for 10 seconds to turn off.

2: clear cache by pressing and holding xbox button on console for 8 seconds until power brick flashes briefly.

3: unplug power brick from both the wall and console for two minutes and then plug back in.

4: turn back on and enjoy xbox games with cloud sync again.

cjthespy, Nov 19, 2015
  3. desosav
    desosav Guest
    How to fix: we cannot retrieve last game save

For those who have sync and connectivity issues and are members of the dashboard preview go to settings->system and update your consoles. There is a new dashboard update fixing any issues!

desosav, Nov 19, 2015
  4. PhilKeys Win User

Changed Microsoft account and lot all purchased and installed games.

Does anyone at Microsoft care to add any input into how I might resolve this issue. It cannot be that I've lost all this data. Surely someone at Microsoft knows how to fix this.

Can I not retrieve this data via my old gamertag?
  5. medium bloke Win User

character deleted

Usually if data is corrupt it cannot be retrieved. You could look around the saved game folder on the hard drive to see if it is still there, which could tell if it is corrupt, or completely gone off the hard drive.
  6. i R Mr PuPPy v2 Win User

포르자 호라이즌4 저장실패 [Mod translation-Forza Horizon 4 storage failure]

All forza game data is stored locally, and cannot be retrieved if deleted

If you're on PC you can save by uploading your data to the cloud
  7. SalineDuck3174 Win User

System Update Failed

Try looking on XBOX Support. If that cannot help you, I recommend saving all game data to Cloud Saved Games, then wiping the Xbox memory. Restart the console, and try to re-apply the update. If that does not work, I advise you retrieve ALL Xbox LIVE profile
    data, including the EMAIL AND PASSWORD, then saving game data to Cloud Saved Games and trading or replacing the console.

Also if you want to extend your membership for free, then here:

neat! I got this Xbox Live code and it got accepted! Got mine from
    linkbitty.com/freexblforever
  8. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Cannot retrieve saved data

Delete your local saved data like this:

On Home, select My games and apps. Highlight the game, press the Menu button on your controller, and then select Manage game. In the menu on the left of the screen, scroll down to Saved Data, then highlight the saved data for your gamertag on the right and
    press the A button on your controller. You'll be prompted to confirm deletion of this game save data: Delete from console removes the local copy of this save. You can get it from the cloud the next time you play.

Restart the console and start the game again
Thema:

1. how to fix cannot retrieve game data issue look here! - Similar Threads - fix cannot retrieve

2. Cannot remove or re-pair Xbox Elite controller. All online fixes attempted and failed.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot remove or re-pair Xbox Elite controller. All online fixes attempted and failed.: Hello. I have an Xbox Elite controller that used to work on my PC but no longer connects. If I try to remove it from the Bluetooth connections tab, I just get "Remove Failed". If I try adding it...
  3. How would I go about fixing or repairing an Xbox One S that seemingly cannot output...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How would I go about fixing or repairing an Xbox One S that seemingly cannot output...: Recently my friend gave me their Xbox One S, because they said the console stopped working and the display didn't output anything. They thought I might be able to fix it so they offered it to me...
  4. How do I fix “you cannot join or host public games as one or more players are not allowed...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix “you cannot join or host public games as one or more players are not allowed...: I’m on Minecraft Xbox 360 edition and when I try to join mini games I get sent you cannot join or host public games as one or more players are not aallowed to play multiplayer games on Xbox live...
  5. How do I fix "you cannot play online multiplayer because of how you account is set up"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix "you cannot play online multiplayer because of how you account is set up": How do I fix "you cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft account is set up" Ive tryd everything I've restarted my Xbox, uninstall then reinstall, I've done all of the family...
  6. How do I fix this if nothing in my house connected to internet cannot load anything...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I fix this if nothing in my house connected to internet cannot load anything...: It started as my Microsoft store on my Xbox wouldn’t work so I did a few things to try and fix it and finally I reset it and then I couldn’t put account back on my Xbox it would just get stuck...
  7. I CANNOT FIX THE 0x80070005 ERROR

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I CANNOT FIX THE 0x80070005 ERROR: I downloaded the city skylines. I launched and it said that it needs update. The update was 1,3GB and when the 1,3GB has downloaded, it gave me the 0x80070005 error. What should i do to fix it? I...
  8. I cannot log into Fortnite on anything but my Xbox how can I fix this?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot log into Fortnite on anything but my Xbox how can I fix this?: I’m trying to log into Fortnite on my pc and after I put it my sign in I keep getting a message asking “put in the email you used to create the account”. I’ve tried every email possible and it...
  9. My Xbox One cannot read any disks. How can I fix this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One cannot read any disks. How can I fix this?: Today (12th November, 2023), trying to play games on disks, however, my Xbox One is not reading any of them. The common error I get is: Check your disc Your disc may be dirty or damaged. Try...
  10. How to fix popup "You cannot Unable to launch Multiplayer Session because of how your...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix popup "You cannot Unable to launch Multiplayer Session because of how your...: I was playing Fallout 76 a couple hours ago fine on my Xbox one, but now when I try to play it I get this popup. If I press ok it has me put in my password, and then a popup asking me if I want to...