How to fix being unable to talk or hear in xbox party chat on Windows?

Discus and support How to fix being unable to talk or hear in xbox party chat on Windows? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I haven't had any problems yesterday but today when I joined a party I was unable to hear other members and they were unable to hear me. This doesn't... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by DHOLD, Jun 25, 2023.

1. DHOLD
    DHOLD Guest

I haven't had any problems yesterday but today when I joined a party I was unable to hear other members and they were unable to hear me. This doesn't occur in other apps like discord or in game voice chats. I have tried multiple headsets and microphones. I also tried on a different computer but had the same problem. Works fine on the mobile app and I have tried multiple solutions like resetting and uninstalling.

:)

DHOLD, Jun 25, 2023
  2. Christian Quinto Win User

Hey there!

Nice to meet you! My name is Christian, an independent advisor. I'm here to help you out.

If you can’t connect to an Xbox multiplayer game on Windows 10, go to Settings > Gaming > Xbox Networking. If you’re having a similar problem on Windows 11, open the Xbox Console Companion app, select Settings, and then select the Network tab.

Look for NAT Type. If the status says Teredo is unable to qualify, it means your PC is unable to obtain a Teredo IP address.

Try to follow the workarounds here at these links:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/friends-soc...

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...

Best Regards,

Christian.
  3. SLB4EVERPT Win User

Teredo

Try this solution here: https://support.xbox.com/en-us/xbox-on-windows/social/troubleshoot-party-chat

Says party chat, but have the fix for "Teredo is unable to qualify"
  4. XBF Chris J Win User

xbox game bar party chat on windows 10

5. O KingKoolAid O Win User

My 2 week console ban on communicating and online multiplayer should've veen lifted but it hasnt.

I had a communications suspension that ended over two months ago but I am still unable to talk/hear other people in party chat. I have tried countless times to troubleshoot and fix this issue on my own I have had hours of phone calls with support and no
    one has been able to help me with this issue. Please try and solve this I am very tired of being unable to do anything with my friends.
  6. brandiesel1 Win User

Xbox One shutting off when playing Call of Duty

This is a known issue with the new CoD and Xbox I'm surprised it hasn't been fixed yet. I hear that not being in party chat helps.
Thema:

1. How to fix being unable to talk or hear in xbox party chat on Windows? - Similar Threads - fix being unable

2. need help fixing xbox voice chat automatically being set to one

in XBoX on Windows
    need help fixing xbox voice chat automatically being set to one: While i was in an xbox voice chat with some friends on pc, i changed the voice chat volume and once I did the xbox voice chat volume was set to one in the volume mixer and i couldn't change it. I...
  3. How can I fix the discord server call option being unavailable?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How can I fix the discord server call option being unavailable?: The discord server view option has completely disappeared. It should display Discord underneath Start a party, but that option isn't there. I've restarted my Xbox, reconnected my xbox account to...
  4. How do I fix not being able to hear character voicelines in games?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I fix not being able to hear character voicelines in games?: I recently started playing Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Breakpoint and noticed I was unable to hear voicelines entirely or they sounded like they were speaking from 50 meters away when the character...
  5. How do I fix game bar being stuck on the sign in screen?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix game bar being stuck on the sign in screen?: Ever since the new game bar update I haven't been able to go onto gamebar because it says "signing in". No matter how long I wait for it, it continues to be stuck there. I have tried everything...
  6. How do I fix issues with game updates and being unable to login to my account after...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix issues with game updates and being unable to login to my account after...: My Xbox One console isn't working properly. First I tried to complete an update on EAFC24 which was 3.5GB and it kept freezing and updating for a second or two at a time then freezing for another...
  7. Is there a fix for not being able to log in on lords of the fallen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a fix for not being able to log in on lords of the fallen: I keep selecting the log in prompt in game but it doesn't log in. Also I'm not able to play multiplayer anymore. 44f5abdc-39d3-490b-9509-9698ce6fb705
  8. How do I fix my pc game pass not being recognised?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix my pc game pass not being recognised?: My PC Game pass has been paid for, but the games i had installed are said to be "not on my account" despite the game pass being linked to the account used. 3c5dc6fc-c4d0-4729-b2ba-7c8c4521e15a
  9. How to fix GTA 5 being stuck on "Entering Story Mode" on steam

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix GTA 5 being stuck on "Entering Story Mode" on steam: So i have this issue for about a day now anytime i launch GTA i get endless loadings and i cant get into online or story mode i tried Reinstalling the game, Updating drivers and Windows... I dont...
  10. How do I fix an internet issue with my Xbox being unable to download updates or most types...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix an internet issue with my Xbox being unable to download updates or most types...: We recently got a new modem at home, it was fine for the first few days but now I am unable to play games, and updates simply do not install. The NAT type on the Xbox says it is a double NAT but...