How to fix bad audio quality on Xbox game bar

Discus and support How to fix bad audio quality on Xbox game bar in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I use a set of Apple AirPod pros for my audio output on my windows pc and an external yeti microphone for input. The audio output on my AirPods are... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by John Williams34, Nov 16, 2023.

1. How to fix bad audio quality on Xbox game bar

Hi, I use a set of Apple AirPod pros for my audio output on my windows pc and an external yeti microphone for input. The audio output on my AirPods are completely fine until I join an Xbox party on the game bar, is there a solution to this?

:)

John Williams34, Nov 16, 2023
  2. Kathy A. Win User

Good day!

We haven't heard from you, so we assume that your issue has already been addressed. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question (microsoft.com).

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. Kathy A. Win User

Hello John Williams34,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We understand that you are trying to use Apple Air Pod pros audio quality of Xbox Game Bar. Let’s us check on this together and sort this out in timely manner.

You may want to try connecting another gaming headset or different headset to test if the quality of the audio change. As per our support article, you may need to have a 3.5 mm audio jacks that would have CTIA standard rather than OMTP. Please read more on the tab for Standards for 3.5mm audio jacks - link: Connect a compatible headset | Xbox Support.

Regarding your concern, as per Apple support article they have listed compatible devices and so far, what we can see are all Apple devices - AirPods Pro (2nd generation) - Technical Specifications - Apple. Most likely these AirPods are compatible and build for Apple devices. In terms of outputting sound this should work however, you may encounter issues with the AirPods because of compatibility.

Our suggestion, you try other headset and see if issue persists.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  4. CarTzy Win User

Bad Audio Quality In Xbox Game Bar

5. CarTzy Win User

Hello Joseph Stelow,

Sending feedback or reporting this issue to Xbox is a good idea.

With regards to the lag spike, performing a clean boot may fix startup issues. While running clean boot, your PC is running in a minimal state. If your OS is installed on an SSD, lag should be minimal to almost none. Just make sure you disable all startup apps from the task manager.
  6. CarTzy Win User

Hi Joseph Stelow,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

If you are having issues with Xbox Game bar, make sure to perform the troubleshooting found on the link below:

Troubleshoot Xbox Game Bar on Windows | Xbox Support

If you experience lag while recording, make sure that no other apps are running in the background.

You may perform clean boot: How to perform a clean boot in Windows - Microsoft Support

Also apply the guide here: How to make PC games work better | Xbox Support

We're looking forward to hearing from you. If there are any inquiries about our description or if there are any misconceptions, do reply to the post.
Thema:

1. How to fix bad audio quality on Xbox game bar - Similar Threads - fix bad audio

2. How to fix Fortnite bad image 0xc0000428??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix Fortnite bad image 0xc0000428??: I tried to fix this problem for 2 months and still cant figure it out. I did everything I could and this is my 2nd question of the same topic in microsoft. I did commands, I tried to update...
  3. Found a fix for bad bouton controllers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Found a fix for bad bouton controllers: My controllers where not responding to pressing a bouton and where not boosting or sprinting games like read dead redemption 2 where not moving fast dangerous driving where not boosting burnout...
  4. False bad reputation, how to fix?

in XBoX on Consoles
    False bad reputation, how to fix?: Split from this thread. My acount says that my Reputation needs work bur i did nothing wrong, im not sure if it was someone i played against online or one of my friends messing with me but i...
  5. Fix bad rep

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fix bad rep: So recently I've gotten the "avoid me" reputation in xbox live due to the flawed rep system. I play tekken 7 and halo 5 a lot and I've heard similar stories about false reports that are causing...
  6. GOW Elite controller going bad xbox says they won't replace or fix

in XBoX on Consoles
    GOW Elite controller going bad xbox says they won't replace or fix: Tech support told me it is only under 90 day warranty,so a $200 dollar controller breaks in 5 months and you won't fix it? Disappointed in microsoft products to say the least....
  7. False bad reputation, how to fix?

in XBoX on Consoles
    False bad reputation, how to fix?: Hello. Cannot play online with friends due to a false bad reputation. What can be done to fix this other than getting a new account or going to PlayStation? 793766bb-9204-43f1-a1f1-3083681cb58a
  8. Bad reputation. Why? How to fix it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bad reputation. Why? How to fix it?: hello. As you already know, microsoft are usually thiefs... but now, I noticed they are unscrupulous. indeed, I play battlefiel 4 for some evenings per week and I am a bit skilled. But as you...
  9. Problems so bad that even "the man" cant fix it !!! need help!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems so bad that even "the man" cant fix it !!! need help!!: My frustration is at its max . a couple nights ago i had a problem logging in. got an error code 8015d000 loooked it up and it had something to do with my profile so i gave xbox a call .... after...
  10. Xbox One Bad Resolution 480p fix!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Bad Resolution 480p fix!: I don't know what causes it, but here's how I fixed mine. go into settings > Display and Sound > TV Connection. make sure it isn't on HDMI (Auto- Detect). then, once it' s back onto HDMI, go...