How to fix achievements not showing up on profile as well as friends’ profiles

Discus and support How to fix achievements not showing up on profile as well as friends’ profiles in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; As of today, I am having an issue where I can not see my games and achievements in my profile page. Additionally, whenever I go to the profile of a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dominick Chuka, Jun 16, 2023.

1. How to fix achievements not showing up on profile as well as friends’ profiles

As of today, I am having an issue where I can not see my games and achievements in my profile page. Additionally, whenever I go to the profile of a friend, the same thing happens. I have tried signing out, software updating, resetting my Series X and clearing local saved games. None of these troubleshoots worked.

:)

Dominick Chuka, Jun 16, 2023
  2. DragonColony Win User

Im just now experiencing this issue as of right this moment didnt start till i hit my 100.000 gamerscore now my whole list is gone and i left with a window telling me to go play games to get started earning them. Im very concerned as i religiously do my microsoft rewards and if this affects my reqards im gonna be really upset.
  3. B24dd3r5 Win User

Same issue here, only noticed this morning.

No game history on console, web, or app. Recent Activity is working, and I can see the achievements for the game I'm currently playing.

Friends also have no gaming history, so I'd say this seems to be a wider server issue, and not an issue on our individual ends.

Surely they'll get this fixed if it's wide spread? I've got over a decade's worth of gaming history that has a lot of important social milestones for me,
  4. HellAlex92 Win User

This problem is going on for 4 straight days now and the servers are up and down and up and down...

over at trueachievements.com are even more reports.

I have not been able to unlock even story based achievements.

sometimes the list appears with games I completed a week ago with 0/1000 (0%) or the whole list disappeared.

I tried to report this problem to MS, but seems like they don't care as no single info regarding this issue has been provided. (reported 4 times now)
  5. monosocratic Win User

GRA: Achievement Issues (MS please fix/update)

All achievements for this dlc are currently glitched in that they will not show up on your xbox.com profile or when you compare achievements with another gamer. The best way to tell when the achievements are fixed is when they show up on the FNV achievements
    listed on Xbox.com, not before. If you do get these achievements you will have to recover your profile and then get them again. Bummer.
  6. godslayer1975-4C3D80 Win User

Profile achievements not showing up.

same mine are all at zero now for new month and no new points are being added
Thema:

1. How to fix achievements not showing up on profile as well as friends’ profiles - Similar Threads - fix achievements showing

2. How to fix game pass quest achievement

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix game pass quest achievement: Hey Microsoft i need help the xbox one game pass quest achievement is not registering everytime i get an achievement the quest doesn't register in i checked everything i am a member of ultimate...
  3. How do i fix xbox game pass achievement quest

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i fix xbox game pass achievement quest: Hello Microsoft i have been having issues with xbox game pass quest it seems that everytime i did an achievement the achievement quest is not registering in i tried restarting clearing xbox cache...
  4. Offline achievements not showing up / tracking, even when online. How to fix?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Offline achievements not showing up / tracking, even when online. How to fix?: Split from this thread. Hello, I've done all the same things suggested, and yet I'm still missing the achievements I should have. My little sister who plays the same game, Five nights at...
  5. Offline achievements not showing up / tracking, even when online. How to fix?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Offline achievements not showing up / tracking, even when online. How to fix?: In the last few days I've been playing one game, while appearing offline, and then they didn't show up in my recent achievement log, but nowhere else, and wondering why my achievements are showing...
  6. How to fix fallout 4 achievements?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix fallout 4 achievements?: For the game fallout 4 a handful of achievements will not unlock for me. Which is rather agitating because I wish to 100% the game, the two problem achievements is question are Semper Invicta and...
  7. Fixed Xbox Achievements in Wrong Language

in XBoX Accessibility
    Fixed Xbox Achievements in Wrong Language: I found the reason why my Xbox achievements were in the wrong language (i.e. Chinese instead of English). My Windows preferred languages were set as: English (Canadian) Chinese (Simplified)...
  8. How to fix “ultimate estus” achievement not unlocking, dark souls 3?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix “ultimate estus” achievement not unlocking, dark souls 3?: The “ultimate estus” achievement isn’t unlocking for me and it’s currently been past 72 hours. I’m having this issue on my Xbox series X, anyone have a solution? 38a43271-17f7-474c-81a4-58796b8bdc2e
  9. My xbox achievements aren’t showing up after this last update, please help me fix it

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox achievements aren’t showing up after this last update, please help me fix it: My achievements on my Xbox series x have deleted themselves and aren’t showing up after this last update to my system and factory reset hasn’t fixed the problem I had 17,400 gamer score that’s now...
  10. Lost all my achievements that I have accumulated for the past 5 years. How do I fix this issue?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost all my achievements that I have accumulated for the past 5 years. How do I fix this issue?: Lost all my achievements that I have accumulated for the past 5 years. How do I fix this issue? 2b45d13c-bd5c-4029-bffa-a3411728a45a