How to fix a sign in Issue

Discus and support How to fix a sign in Issue in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So I know this is not a forum for minecraft issues but I think it has to do with microsoft sign in, so I decided to submit this here. My issue is no... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Ineedhelpwithmicrosoft, Jan 11, 2024.

1. How to fix a sign in Issue

So I know this is not a forum for minecraft issues but I think it has to do with microsoft sign in, so I decided to submit this here. My issue is no matter what I do I cannot sign in on a new account. The microsoft account associated with the email I covered has been deleted (but I still have the email on like gmail). So when I continue and put in my normal password it doesn't work and when I cgo through the steps of sending a code to the email it also does not wrk. My main issue is that I need to sign in on a different microsoft account and I can't get there. Also when I submit the code I get in my email this error pops up (0x80048820). I made a youtube video to show the video of the issue this is the link because I couldn't find another way to submit a video along with my question. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnxYIPdM_KA

:)

Ineedhelpwithmicrosoft, Jan 11, 2024
  2. jun787 Win User

ERROR 0X80072EE7

Does anybody knows how to fix this sign in issue?
  3. Gunrunner318 Win User

0x800488FC Error Code

Im having an issue signing in on my xbox one console with a error code 0x800488FC can this be fixed and how long will it take to fix?
  4. MWJW-71052FAA-40D3-4 Win User

How to fix sign in error

Does not work, tried it multiple times also changed my region. Nothing. If you can get in its very random. I do not suggest spamming to get in either that will only slow down the fix for everyone.
  5. Texan Coasty Win User

How to fix sign in error

I unplugged mine for 1 minute or so then tried again and it worked.
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

How to fix sign in problem

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Exilednickel647

What do you mean exactly by "nothing happened" once the game loaded?

If you can, please share a video or pictures of the problem. In that way I can advise you some things or tell you how to proceed

In the meantime tell me:

What phone do you have?

Are you able to sign in with your account here?

https://account.microsoft.com/profile

Did you installed bedrock edition from the play store or where?
Thema:

How to fix a sign in Issue

1. How to fix a sign in Issue - Similar Threads - fix sign Issue

2. How do i fix “You to sign in to play this game”

in XBoX on Windows
    How do i fix “You to sign in to play this game”: I had started a game on my pc and the microsoft sign up thing popped up so i clicked my account and it and it acted like the game started but there was an error saying you need to sign in to play...
  3. When are you all going to have the connection issue fixed that involves signing in to Xbox...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When are you all going to have the connection issue fixed that involves signing in to Xbox...: Hello! The problem in which you my console tells me that my Xbox 360 profile cannot access Xbox live when I’m using it through my Series S has been going on for a very long time now. It affects a...
  4. How do I fix game bar being stuck on the sign in screen?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix game bar being stuck on the sign in screen?: Ever since the new game bar update I haven't been able to go onto gamebar because it says "signing in". No matter how long I wait for it, it continues to be stuck there. I have tried everything...
  5. How can I fix a loop on the sign in pop up of Forza Horizon 5 loading the same login page...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I fix a loop on the sign in pop up of Forza Horizon 5 loading the same login page...: When I launch Forza Horizon 5 and hit enter to start the game, it shows a pop-up to sign in, but the pop-up is not asking for an email, it is asking for the password to my old Microsoft email that...
  6. How to fix an unexpected error has occurred while signing into Xbox Live Fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix an unexpected error has occurred while signing into Xbox Live Fortnite: I cant play fortnite it keeps saying error signing into my xbox live account and try again later other games work with my Xbox live account ive tried restarting Xbox deleting fortnite and...
  7. How do I fix the "for this the owner needs to sign in" message?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix the "for this the owner needs to sign in" message?: the current game I'm trying to launch is car mechanic simulator 2021 and I bought it when it was on sale for 12$ and when I go to the Microsoft store on my Xbox it doesn't even say that I've...
  8. I can't add or sign in on my xbox profile anybody know how to fix that issue

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't add or sign in on my xbox profile anybody know how to fix that issue: I can't sign in or add a profile on xbox one s 12f5e831-2634-4fb6-96ed-a1e9ba66a5f8
  9. How can I Fix the "An illegal state Change was Requested" Issue when trying to sign into...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I Fix the "An illegal state Change was Requested" Issue when trying to sign into...: Operating System: Latest Version of Windows 10 Platform: Desktop PC I redeemed a Windows Key I had been holding on to for Forza Horizon 3 as I finally have time to play it. However, I had not...
  10. How can I fix Microsoft dev account sign up issues?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I fix Microsoft dev account sign up issues?: Hello So I’m trying to sign up to the Xbox Developer Program and this is my first time. I was filling out my account but then I noticed I entered the wrong country after continuing to next page....