How to find tech support for my Elite Controller in Brazil?

Discus and support How to find tech support for my Elite Controller in Brazil? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi all. I've been using my Elite Controller for a year (+/-) and in the last weeks I noticed that the grips are coming off. Honestly, it's being a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Filipeeeeee, Feb 6, 2018.

1. Filipeeeeee
    Filipeeeeee Guest

Hi all.

I've been using my Elite Controller for a year (+/-) and in the last weeks I noticed that the grips are coming off. Honestly, it's being a terrible experience playing with the grips falling off in my hands.

I can't find proper support for my country in MS/Xbox website and I just can't accept that paying so much for a (theoretically) top quality controller, specially in Brazil, that has no available support.

Thanks in advance.

:)

Filipeeeeee, Feb 6, 2018
  2. nbhms
    nbhms Guest
    Elite version of Xbox Wireless Controller Tech Series?

Title says it all, will there be Elite versions of the Elite versions of Xbox Wireless Controller Tech Series?

Or I suppose I could ask will there be Tech series version of the Xbox one Elite controllers?

Starting to have issues with my current controllers and was researching buying a new controller, and I really like the look of the Tech series but would like the functionality of the elite series . . .

Despaws

nbhms, Feb 6, 2018
  3. Elite Controller - Drifting Joystick & Microsoft Support Failure

You can still get your controller repaired, you'll just have to pay for the shipping and servicing. For the exact price you'll need to contact support again though.

You can find info about servicing your Elite controller here
    support.xbox.com/.../servicing-elite-controller

FearedNightmare, Feb 6, 2018
  4. OK Fowl
    OK Fowl Guest

OK Fowl, Feb 6, 2018
  5. OK Fowl Win User

6. AceMaradonaaa Win User

Being billed for two subscriptions

I'm also being billed twice, but in Brazil tech support is never online and I can't find the phone to call!

Refund please!
  7. TildeKa Win User

Teredo - server connectivity blocked

Thanks for the help.

I did not find a solution there, though... I opened a ticket to Forza support team (I think), hopefully they'll be able to help me.

How can I get a tech support to take control of my computer and have a look at this?
  8. massakote br Win User

I Can't buy games

I didn't find the support phone number to Brazil! :(

My CC isn't at its limit, and the Parental Control isn't enabled. I can buy any other thing, like renew my subscription, but not a game...
  9. tejo chase Win User

Xbox controllers - Careless craftsmanship, or am I just extremely unlucky?

I think your just unlucky I have three controllers the one that came with my one x a recon tech and an elite controller. All are working fine and the newest is almost a year old, I use the elite mainly and play almost daily.
Thema:

1. How to find tech support for my Elite Controller in Brazil? - Similar Threads - find tech support

2. How do i Find my microsoft email

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i Find my microsoft email: I have my Microsoft username just don't know my email i cant find any resources regarding this same problem a55c4a53-c5a3-4504-96de-bbb18332905e
  3. How do i find the setting that controls the wifi connection ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i find the setting that controls the wifi connection ?: My son’s xbox disconnects itself from the internet at 8:00 pm and we have no clue why. We have tried everything to fix it. Ive turned off all screen time settings. Turned them on. Changed times....
  4. I can't find my shipping label for my in warranty repair - can't speak to a human !

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't find my shipping label for my in warranty repair - can't speak to a human !: Hi I am trying to get my elite controller repaired I have tried two separate service orders now - fhe shipping label is never delivered to my email or online account. I have checked my junk. Can...
  5. how can I find my Xbox's Mac address?

in XBoX on Consoles
    how can I find my Xbox's Mac address?: Can I find the mac address for my Xbox without it being active? I have recently purchased a new Xbox, and I need to connect it to the Internet to update the console, here's the conundrum; I live...
  6. where do I find the code for the roblox digital card

in XBoX on Windows
    where do I find the code for the roblox digital card: I used my rewards points to get a Roblox digital card for 100 robux in rewards but I don't know how to redeem it on Roblox and I can't find the code for the card f7ca1fc4-e4c1-4ac8-b1a9-df636508ea41
  7. I think my minecraft account is hacked and I did not find what to do

in XBoX on Windows
    I think my minecraft account is hacked and I did not find what to do: I recently got my microsoft account Hacked by a player from a minecraft server i was playing on called hypixel. However, I miraculously managed to get everything back, i changed my password and...
  8. I can't find my country

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't find my country: So i wanted to make an xbox account but i can't find my country in the regions list can i just use another regions like Germany or Turkey because i can't find my country at all i think it's not...
  9. xbox app partial game install on pc.cant find it or delete it

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox app partial game install on pc.cant find it or delete it: as the question says.need to remove it 226b4b41-8d70-4888-94e3-8a8358256ccf
  10. How do I speak to tech support as my xbox one freezes all the time and i cannot find an...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I speak to tech support as my xbox one freezes all the time and i cannot find an...: How do I speak to tech support as my xbox one freezes all the time and i cannot find an answer online. I have factory reset many times with no luck. I think my profile may be corrupt....