How to find roblox receipt

Discus and support How to find roblox receipt in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I want to move my roblox account to another device, but roblox support requires a receipt that has order number, date of purchase, payment method, and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dalton Starkey, Dec 1, 2023.

1. How to find roblox receipt

I want to move my roblox account to another device, but roblox support requires a receipt that has order number, date of purchase, payment method, and product name for the payment. The receipt doesn't show up in order history because it is free. How do I get the receipt?

:)

Dalton Starkey, Dec 1, 2023
  2. Yanyannnn Win User

Hello Dalton Starkey,

Thank you for your contribution to the Microsoft community.

We totally understand that you want to get the copy of your purchase. Just a reminder, we are not able to double check your account here and possibly get a copy on your receipt since there was not a purchase made. Technically, Microsoft doesn't have any view on it as well since there is no transaction made on our end either.

If the receipt for your Roblox purchase is not showing up in your order history, you can try the following steps to obtain it:

1. Check your email: Roblox usually sends a confirmation email for purchases made on their platform. Search your email inbox for any emails from Roblox related to your purchase.

2. Contact Roblox support: If you are unable to find the receipt in your email, you can contact Roblox support and provide them with the necessary information such as your account details, date of purchase, and payment method. They should be able to provide you with a copy of the receipt.

3. Check your payment method: If you used a credit card or PayPal to make the purchase, you can check your account statement for the transaction details. The statement should include the date of purchase, payment method, and the amount paid.

I hope this helps!

Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. Yanyannnn Win User

Hello Dalton Starkey,

We haven't heard from you, so we assume that your issue has already been addressed. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question (microsoft.com)

Thank you for understanding.

Regards,

4. dylancobb1 Win User

Purchase Receipt for Roblox

i could not find any email for the roblox game but we did verify a email with the game but they still want the purchase receipt which was a free download
  5. PalmettoBling Win User

Purchase Receipt for Roblox

That free download would constitute a purchase receipt. That should be good enough for them, as Roblox is a free game, but they have in game purchases for coins. If you can find purchases for coins, that should also cover you with what you need with Roblox
    support.
  6. Briley Roberts Win User

I was asked about a Xbox Roblox purchase receipt to prove I own my Xbox Roblox account to add an email to it I don’t know how to send a screenshot of it please help as soon as possible.

Thanks for trying to help I don’t know if it’s a hundred percent clear what I said. But at the time of making my Roblox account my dad didn’t put an email so I can’t use the account on my other devices beside the Xbox so I can’t sign into my account I contacted customer support and they said I need proof of owning the account and asked for a Roblox purchase receipt here is what they said “Please reply to this message with a copy of your Roblox, Xbox purchase receipt. You may send us your emailed receipt or a screenshot of your Roblox, Xbox purchase receipt.” the thing is I don’t know what the purchase receipt is because you don’t buy the game because it is free.
Thema:

1. How to find roblox receipt - Similar Threads - find roblox receipt

2. where do I find the code for the roblox digital card

in XBoX on Windows
    where do I find the code for the roblox digital card: I used my rewards points to get a Roblox digital card for 100 robux in rewards but I don't know how to redeem it on Roblox and I can't find the code for the card f7ca1fc4-e4c1-4ac8-b1a9-df636508ea41
  3. How to find my Roblox password

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to find my Roblox password: It won’t let me reset my Roblox account password when I try it won’t let me choose a different account. It only allows me to change the one connected to my phone which is not the one I want...
  4. I cannot find my roblox bill from 2019 in the billing history and I need it to reset the...

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot find my roblox bill from 2019 in the billing history and I need it to reset the...: So to reset my roblox password I need the bill and order number but it's nowhere to be found I cannot find it and I don't have that roblox account on any other device...
  5. In Microsoft Store, Roblox app, I cannot find the play button, it says I owned it but I do...

in XBoX on Windows
    In Microsoft Store, Roblox app, I cannot find the play button, it says I owned it but I do...: [img] [img] If you are wondering if I have it in my App, I do not, when I went to the library, there is no Roblox app in it. When I went to App in setting, there is no Roblox in it. I inputted...
  6. I can't find "Roblox gift card goal" under Rewards Redemption.

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't find "Roblox gift card goal" under Rewards Redemption.: Hi, I logged in to my Microsoft account and went to the Rewards Redemption. And I happen to not have found the "Roblox gift card goal." I also tried searching the word "Roblox" in the search bar...
  7. How can I find my son's username and password for Roblox account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I find my son's username and password for Roblox account?: How can I find my son's Roblox username and password c7992029-749d-4636-8918-93bbd0136b9e
  8. Roblox Xbox accounts are not real accounts - how to find proof of purchase when it was free?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Roblox Xbox accounts are not real accounts - how to find proof of purchase when it was free?: I created a Roblox account for my son 2 years ago and linked it to my Gamertag. Unfortunately when you do this it does not create a real Roblox account. You can't log in to Roblox to add friends,...
  9. I cant find my roblox Xbox purchase receipt

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant find my roblox Xbox purchase receipt: I have my roblox account logged into my Xbox, I made my account when I was younger and I don’t remember the password and I can’t get my account back, I’ve contacted roblox support and they say the...
  10. Help! I'm trying to find my Roblox receipt on my Xbox order history and I cant

in XBoX on Windows
    Help! I'm trying to find my Roblox receipt on my Xbox order history and I cant: Roblox Support is asking me for my Roblox receipt in order to access my Roblox account, the thing is I can't, I checked the date and my entire xbox order history and Roblox doesn't show up, How do...