How to find recently played games that were saved in the file on the game ( hobbit the)...

Discus and support How to find recently played games that were saved in the file on the game ( hobbit the)... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How to find recently played games that were saved in the file on the game ( hobbit the) Lego game. 99b8caea-e607-4b36-8a8c-8b37df47f430 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GingerlyLeek3, Dec 14, 2023.

1. How to find recently played games that were saved in the file on the game ( hobbit the)...

How to find recently played games that were saved in the file on the game ( hobbit the) Lego game.

:)

GingerlyLeek3, Dec 14, 2023
  2. Belen T.C. Win User

How to find recently played games that were saved in the file on the game ( hobbit the) Lego game

Hello GingerlyLeek3,

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we will consider your issue resolved. If you do need further help, please create a new thread to discuss your concerns through this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com), as we will not be monitoring this thread going forward.

Thank you for understanding.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. Belen T.C. Win User

How to find recently played games that were saved in the file on the game ( hobbit the) Lego game

Hello GingerlyLeek3,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand that you want to know how to find recently played games that were saved in the file on the game (hobbit the) Lego game. I'm happy to help you with this issue.

If I may ask, are you using Xbox or PC? If you are using PC, please follow the steps below.

To find recently played games that were saved in the file on the game (Hobbit the) Lego game, you can try the following steps:

1. Go to the ProgramData folder inside the C drive.
    2. Open up the Xbox App/Game folder.
    3. Double-tap on RLD! -> 285160 -> storage -> savedgames -> slot1.
    If you are using Xbox, kindly follow the steps below:

To find your recently played games, you can follow these steps:

- Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide.

- Select My games & apps > See all > Full library.

- Under Full library, select All owned games.

- You will see a list of all the games you own, including the ones you have played recently.

- To find the game (hobbit the) Lego game, you can use the search function or sort the list by last played.

- Once you find the game, select it and press A to launch it.

To find your saved files on the game, you can follow these steps:

- After launching the game, select Load Game from the main menu.

- You will see a list of all your saved files on the game, including the ones you have played recently.

- To find the saved file you want, you can use the left stick or the D-pad to navigate through the list.

- Once you find the saved file, select it and press A to load it.

This should lead you to the location of the saved game files for the game. If you’re still having trouble finding the saved game files, you can try contacting the game’s support team for further assistance.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions or concerns.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  4. MishManners Win User

No Mans Sky PC gamepass?

Depends on what you played on and how. What other platform were you playing on? Do you know where the game itself was stored? Often the save files are saved under the game installation directory.
  5. MolonLabe0928 Win User

can't load old game using new game!

It is probably a corrupted file due to the fact that you were using a damaged disc. This can happen when the game goes to auto-save (or even when you manual save) and the system can't load a complete or valid file due to the disc damage. It won't show up
    as corrupted in game, but if the game itself won't pull the file the only option is to restart the title or try deleting the most recent save and working from a save that you yourself manually did before the game started freezing.
  6. AlphaNobleOmega Win User

Lego LotR vs SWIII

I would go with the Lego Lord of the Rings. You get to play through all 3 films, and it just plays amazingly. And in March there will be a Lego Hobbit game that will follow the first two Hobbit films with a dlc expansion for the 3rd Hobbit film.
Thema:

How to find recently played games that were saved in the file on the game ( hobbit the)...

1. How to find recently played games that were saved in the file on the game ( hobbit the)... - Similar Threads - find recently played

2. How do i Find my microsoft email

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i Find my microsoft email: I have my Microsoft username just don't know my email i cant find any resources regarding this same problem a55c4a53-c5a3-4504-96de-bbb18332905e
  3. How do i find the setting that controls the wifi connection ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i find the setting that controls the wifi connection ?: My son’s xbox disconnects itself from the internet at 8:00 pm and we have no clue why. We have tried everything to fix it. Ive turned off all screen time settings. Turned them on. Changed times....
  4. I can't find my shipping label for my in warranty repair - can't speak to a human !

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't find my shipping label for my in warranty repair - can't speak to a human !: Hi I am trying to get my elite controller repaired I have tried two separate service orders now - fhe shipping label is never delivered to my email or online account. I have checked my junk. Can...
  5. Why can't I find my recent game clips on XBOX app?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I find my recent game clips on XBOX app?: Ok, so I used the console companion app on my laptop to download, edit, and upload on my socials, but now the app doesn't work, and I can't find any way to find them. I've looked all over the...
  6. Minesweeper graphics changed for the worse with most recent Windows update!!! How do I find...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minesweeper graphics changed for the worse with most recent Windows update!!! How do I find...: I had the older version of Minesweeper 3.1.9160.0 installed on my computer. Just within the last few days, my computer did an auto update and now the graphics for the game are very different and...
  7. I'm trying to find the notes about the recent update for the Xbox wireless headset but...

in XboX Insiders
    I'm trying to find the notes about the recent update for the Xbox wireless headset but...: Could someone help me out and point me to what has been changed? Thank you :) submitted by /u/gimel182 [link] [comments]
  8. Where do I find update notes on the recent UI changes?

in XboX Insiders
    Where do I find update notes on the recent UI changes?: I'm currently in Beta ring and I noticed there was an update (current tab underlining in the guide, different Game Pass logo when I start the games on GP, some extra text on Full library page of...
  9. Where can I find my 25 character redeem code for the recent $25 Premium addition Batman: ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Where can I find my 25 character redeem code for the recent $25 Premium addition Batman: ...: Alright so I bought the game and everything installed itself. and I didn't check on the DLC until yesterday and the day before because, well, I was playing the actual game. But now i am coming to...
  10. Looking for more information on a recent enforcement action and cant find where to contact the ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking for more information on a recent enforcement action and cant find where to contact the ...: Hi there, I am the main admin of a very active club (Club UFC) and have been receiving very strange enforcement actions on some of my clips which are not even listed for me so that I know what...