How to find Minecraft email used to create an account if I only have the Username?

Discus and support How to find Minecraft email used to create an account if I only have the Username? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I know my Minecraft name, but don't know what email I used to create it. How do I reset password if I don't have the email address for the account... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by caroline knapp, Sep 13, 2023.

1. How to find Minecraft email used to create an account if I only have the Username?

I know my Minecraft name, but don't know what email I used to create it. How do I reset password if I don't have the email address for the account anymore?

:)

caroline knapp, Sep 13, 2023
  2. Mae Sev. Win User

How to find Minecraft email used to create an account if I only have the Username?

Hello caroline knapp,

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we will consider your issue resolved. If you do need further help, please create a new thread to discuss your concerns through this link: Create a new question or start a new discussion (microsoft.com), as we will not be monitoring this thread going forward.

[​IMG]

Thank you for understanding.

Respectfully,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. Mae Sev. Win User

Hello caroline knapp,

Welcome to Xbox Forums.

We understand that you are having trouble finding the email address associated with your Minecraft account and resetting your password. I'll be happy to assist you with this.

Before we proceed, I will be asking you few questions to help us understand further:

• Can you provide any additional information about the account, such as the date it was created?
    • When was the last time you have access with it?
    • Were you able to use that account for sending emails in the past with your friends? This way, we can check the address from your friend's mail.

In the meantime, to find the email address associated with your Minecraft account, you can follow these steps:

1. Go to the Minecraft website and click on the "Log In" button in the top right corner.

2. Click on the "Forgot Password" link.

3. Enter your Minecraft username and click on the "Request Password Reset" button.

4. You will receive an email with instructions on how to reset your password. The email will be sent to the email address associated with your Minecraft account.

You can try using the online lookup tool below to find your Microsoft username:

https://account.live.com/username/recover

If you don't have access to the email address associated with your Minecraft account, you can try the following steps:

1. Go to the Minecraft website and click on the "Contact" link at the bottom of the page.

2. Select "Support" from the drop-down menu.

3. Fill out the form with as much information as possible, including your Minecraft username and any other information you have about your account.

4. Explain that you don't have access to the email address associated with your account and would like to reset your password.

5. Submit the form and wait for a response from Minecraft support.

Please note that it may take some time for Minecraft support to respond to your request. In the meantime, you can also try searching your email accounts for any emails from Minecraft or Mojang (the company that owns Minecraft) to see if you can find the email address associated with your account.

I hope this information helps. If you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to ask.

Kind regards,

Microsoft Community
  4. KindGryphon Win User

Sign in to Xbox

I have tried all these steps many times and when I click to find my username it tells me to input my info which I don't have. Is there a way to find out my email. Do I have to contact Minecraft or Microsoft?
    They only ways to find your email are in the link that was already posted by Stephanie Dequito. If you cant figure out your email using the steps in that link then unfortunately you wont be able to recover your account.

Contacting Minecraft or Microsoft wont help unfortunately because they won't be able to tell you your email.
  5. Kikabea100 Win User

My migrated Minecraft account was hacked and I am unable to access it

so there is no way I can't access my migrated minecraft account (I don't remember the email that was created when the account was migrated, only the original email used for the creation of the minecraft account)?
  6. GamingBoy041481 Win User

Microsoft Accounts Needed to disconnect.

None of them didn't work.

But this Username "ANewGamer098123", maybe you can find my email using that Username that appeared on Minecraft Bedrock when i was about to Log in.
Thema:

1. How to find Minecraft email used to create an account if I only have the Username? - Similar Threads - find Minecraft email

2. How should I find out what my email for the Minecraft account is?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How should I find out what my email for the Minecraft account is?: I have forgotten the associated email I used for my Minecraft Java Edition (Lunar) account. I do remember my username however. I have bought Minecraft Java Edition with that account and I am...
  3. Can I find my minecraft email?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I find my minecraft email?: Hi All, I’ve been playing minecraft for years on PC but over the last couple of years I played on PS5. I hadn’t played for quite a while and I have auto updates so I know the game has been...
  4. Can't find email used for Minecraft migration

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't find email used for Minecraft migration: A while ago, I migrated my Mojang account to Microsoft. However, I can't remember what the email I used was. Is there any way to recover the email? I have my transaction id from the purchase...
  5. How do you find what email is linked to your minecraft on psn if it doesn't even know The...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do you find what email is linked to your minecraft on psn if it doesn't even know The...: This has gone on for awhile and I can access the servers or cross play at all, it's as if Microsoft purposely does this time be annoying, I have contacted all support and they have done nothing so...
  6. İ cant find the email adress of my minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    İ cant find the email adress of my minecraft account: İ cant find the account that i buyed my minecraft i know my in game name but i dont know my e mail 04fd245d-4fd8-4779-8354-b3de1f31ed14
  7. Minecraft : How to find the microsoft email adress i migrated my Mojang account to ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft : How to find the microsoft email adress i migrated my Mojang account to ?: One year ago i migrated my Minecraft Mojang account to a Microsoft account, but i cannot remember which one, i tried to find a way to get it with my IG name but it's not possible apparently, and...
  8. How do I find out what email I used for a Minecraft account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I find out what email I used for a Minecraft account.: I migrated my Minecraft account from Mojang to Microsoft but I forgot what email I used for it. I have the Minecraft profile on my other device but I can't use that account and play Minecraft on...
  9. I cannot find the email i migrated to my minecraft account need help.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot find the email i migrated to my minecraft account need help.: Is there a way I can find the email I used to migrate my minecraft account since I lost it? I checked the email of the minecraft account and it says does not own the game any help?...
  10. How do i find the email i used to create a microsoft account for the minecraft migration.

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i find the email i used to create a microsoft account for the minecraft migration.: Hey there. I play minecraft and about 1 year ago i was forced to migrate. I don't know what email i migrated to but i do know the one i used for the mojang account. It's unfortunately not the...