How to export Minecraft worlds from XBOX to PC

Discus and support How to export Minecraft worlds from XBOX to PC in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I play on an XBSX and want to export my XB worlds to PC to back them up so I don't lose them when I uninstall it. (used to fix bugs involving my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SkeletalMasque, Sep 12, 2023.

1. How to export Minecraft worlds from XBOX to PC

Hello, I play on an XBSX and want to export my XB worlds to PC to back them up so I don't lose them when I uninstall it. (used to fix bugs involving my textures randomly disappearing, the in-game method of restoring textures doesn't work) I have already tried a USB stick, but I couldn't find my Minecraft worlds. Thank you in advance.

:)

SkeletalMasque, Sep 12, 2023
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

The only way is to subscribe to Minecraft Realms, then you can save your world online, and log in on the PC version and download the world you just uploaded online.
  3. Peter R Fleming Win User

Lost World on Minecraft Windows 10 After Computer Crash

4. Tomm_A Win User

How can I move my minecraft preview world from xbox series x to minecraft preview on pc?

Hello DweZie Hype,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Based on the description, you are trying to transfer Minecraft Preview world from Xbox Series X to your PC device. Let us check and see on what we can do to help resolve your concern in a timely manner.

It is possible to transfer a Minecraft preview world from Xbox Series X to Minecraft preview on PC. You can follow these steps to do so:

• Open the Minecraft Preview version on your Xbox Series X and go to the world you want to transfer.
    • Click on the "Edit" button next to the world you want to transfer.
    • Click on the "Game" tab and then click on "Export World" to save the world to your device.
    • Once the world is exported, open the default Minecraft Bedrock version on your Xbox Series X.
    • Click on "Play" and then click on "Create New."
    • Name your new world and click on "Create."
    • In the new world, go to "Settings" and then click on "Storage."
    • Click on "Import" and select the world file you exported earlier from the Minecraft Preview version.
    • Wait for the world to import, and then click on "Play" to start playing the world in the default Minecraft Bedrock version.
    • Now, you need to upload your world to a Realm, which is an online server that lets you play with your friends across different devices.
    • You can get a free trial of Realm for 30 days if you don't have one already.
    • To upload your world to a Realm, go to the world settings and click on "Replace World."
    • Choose the world you want to upload and wait for the process to complete.
    • Once your world is uploaded, open the Minecraft Preview version on your PC.
    • Click on "Play" and then click on the pen icon next to your Realm from the Realms list.
    • Click on "Download World" and wait for the download to finish.
    • Click on "Let's go!" to start playing your world in the Minecraft Preview version on your PC.

For your reference, see:

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

5. ChaoticLlama42 Win User

Minecraft windows 10 edition, export map to Desktop version of minecraft.

To my knowledge the windows 10 version of Minecraft is written in C++ compared to java so it wont be compatible as the windows 10 version is a UWP app which allows it to play with Xbox one and PC while the java version is standalone, you can export worlds
    from xbox to windows 10 but not from windows 10 version to java, I hope that clears up your concern
  6. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User

How can I move my minecraft preview world from xbox series x to minecraft preview on pc?

Hello lets try this. Please let us know if it works:

To move your Minecraft preview world from Xbox Series X to PC, you need to follow the steps below:

1. First, you need to ensure that you have the Minecraft Preview edition installed on both your Xbox Series X and PC 12.
    2. Next, you need to sign in to your Microsoft account on both devices using the same credentials 1.
    3. After that, you need to upload your world from Xbox Series X to the cloud by following these steps:
    4. Finally, you can download your world on your PC by following these steps:
    Please note that this process only works for transferring worlds between devices that have the same edition of Minecraft installed. If you have any further questions or issues, please refer to the official Minecraft support page 1.
Thema:

1. How to export Minecraft worlds from XBOX to PC - Similar Threads - export Minecraft worlds

2. I can't export my slimerancher save

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't export my slimerancher save: When the Gamepass had Slimerancher but I had a save that I would like to transfer to Slimerancher that I just got on Steam. 83695ec0-8c7f-4858-8ca3-375b087eb17c
  3. How can you transfer a minecraft preview world to the main game (there is no export button...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can you transfer a minecraft preview world to the main game (there is no export button...: Minecraft world transfer news to know how to move a minecraft preview world on Xbox series X to the main game because my world is stuck on there by accident There is so export button on the game...
  4. xbox avatar editor export not working

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox avatar editor export not working: Hi, When exporting my xbox avatar with the Xbox Avatar Editor using its photo booth option, it doesn't seem to create valid files. It creates the .obj , .mtl and .png files, but when I open the...
  5. Export games save data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Export games save data: I would like to download/export all of my games save data installed from Xbox Windows App (with Game Pass), what can I do? For example, I've tried to search Persona 5 save data on my disk but I...
  6. Can I export a Xbox Series X Minecraft world onto a USB flash drive

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I export a Xbox Series X Minecraft world onto a USB flash drive: So i have a homework assignment to build the great wall of China in Minecraft, but I need my teacher to be able to access it, but I'm building it on Xbox, so I thought I could export it onto a...
  7. 3D Export Not Woking in XBOX AVATAR EDITOR (Wins10 or 11)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    3D Export Not Woking in XBOX AVATAR EDITOR (Wins10 or 11): I found the post too late from @Akradon and couldn't respond to @KathyA (Xbox Avatar Editor: 3D export not working - Microsoft Community) --- So here goes. (Wins10 most up to date version User)...
  8. Xbox Avatar Editor: 3D export not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Avatar Editor: 3D export not working: Hi all, I'm trying to export my avatar so I can rig it and use it in blender. Searching the net, the PC avatar editor is the best option but it doesn't seem to be working at all? I click...
  9. 3D Export for the Avatars freezes when chosen?

in XboX Insiders
    3D Export for the Avatars freezes when chosen?: Hi all, I'm trying to export my Xbox avatar to use in blender. I searched how to do it, and it was recommended to use the Xbox Avatar editor on the PC app. I've downloaded this, but when I choose...
  10. Minecraft windows 10 edition, export map to Desktop version of minecraft.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft windows 10 edition, export map to Desktop version of minecraft.: How do I export my world in minecraft windows 10 edition, to launcher of minecraft java? Well when I put it does not appear, but in the versions of pc to pc java it appears, but only the minecraft...