How to enable multiplayer option

Discus and support How to enable multiplayer option in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 40398c6d-d68f-4bcc-bf34-84ee8265fa87 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Thunder FF, Jan 11, 2024.

1. Thunder FF
    Thunder FF Guest

*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

:)

Thunder FF, Jan 11, 2024
  2. Jhonkito Win User

Hi Thunder, my name is Jhon, and will be a pleasure help you

To give you a more personalized answer and better help, could you rephrase your question? On which device do you want to activate said mode, for example and game?

Best regards
    Jhon
  3. Francia J. Win User

How to enable multiplayer

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

To enable your multiplayer setting you can simply sign in to https://account.xbox.com/settings.

If the system detects that your account is a child account you will be redirected to a support site and if not you will be able to change it successfully.

If you were redirected to a support page, please sign in to https://account.microsoft.com/family and check if there is an organizer account linked to your account then use the organizer account so sign in to https://account.xbox.com/settings then "allow" the setting on this screenshot:

[​IMG]
  4. Francia J. Win User

how to enable multiplayer

Hi LushCoder, I hope you're doing great despite the issue you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

If you're pertaining to allowing it through your account settings, you can simply sign in to https://account.xbox.com/settings. If the system detects that your account is a child account you will be redirected to a support site and if not you will be able to change it successfully.

If you were redirected to a support page, please sign in to https://account.microsoft.com/family and check if there is an organizer account linked to your account then use the organizer account so sign in to https://account.xbox.com/settings then "allow" the setting on this screenshot:

[​IMG]
  5. Pratyaksh Singh Win User

How to enable multiplayer

My I don't how to enable multiplayer in Minecraft
    Reply me what I do play
  6. Zach miller3 Win User

"Multiplayer is disabled. please check your Microsoft account settings" (Minecraft)

The option to enable multiplayer before leaving the family group didn't load
Thema:

1. How to enable multiplayer option - Similar Threads - enable multiplayer option

2. How do you enable Minecraft multiplayer??

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do you enable Minecraft multiplayer??: I've tried everything recommended, linked my account, enabled the settings on the Xbox site, yet I still can't e18fcb1e-4324-4cfa-b632-fc125b69b40e
  3. When I enable multiplayer it works for bedrock but not for java Minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    When I enable multiplayer it works for bedrock but not for java Minecraft: I just got the pack for Minecraft giving me Bedrock and Java Edition. After enabling lots of permissions using the Xbox Family Settings app, I can only use Multiplayer and friend features of...
  4. Please how do I enable multiplayer on Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please how do I enable multiplayer on Minecraft: Please how can I enable multiplayer on Minecraft on mobile c7fe4724-4d29-4099-b72c-1d6c686b6565
  5. Why can't my son play Minecraft multiplayer while i enabled multiplayer in the family...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't my son play Minecraft multiplayer while i enabled multiplayer in the family...: When he tries to join a server (like Hypixel), he only gets the error: "Failed to login: null". I literally watched some youtube video and websites about how to fix it but none of them worked. Why...
  6. Multiplayer enabled but still can't play any servers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Multiplayer enabled but still can't play any servers: I've enabled my multiplayer setting to be able to connect to mc servers, but as the title reads I've not been able to connect to any. I've tried relogging aswell resetting the program, which have...
  7. Enable Multiplayer Minecraft for Child Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Enable Multiplayer Minecraft for Child Account: Hello, Today is October 6th, 2023. I have spent roughly 2.5 hours trying to figure out how to enable multiplayer on my two daughters Minecraft java edition account. I have tried all the steps and...
  8. Minecraft Multiplayer diabled when all microsodt settings are enabled for multiplayer

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Multiplayer diabled when all microsodt settings are enabled for multiplayer: In my minecraft java edition, it will come up with "Multiplayer is disabled. Please check your Microsoft account settings". I've searched it up many times and every time it's the same response,...
  9. I can't enable Minecraft multiplayer, I thought I found the settings for it but that still...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't enable Minecraft multiplayer, I thought I found the settings for it but that still...: I went to the Xbox settings and allowed all of the multiplayer permissions, but the Minecraft launcher still won't give me the option to play multiplayer? It just says to check Microsoft settings...
  10. I've Already Enabled Multiplayer on my Xbox "Privacy & online safety" setting but I'm still...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've Already Enabled Multiplayer on my Xbox "Privacy & online safety" setting but I'm still...: [img] [img] I'm playing on the latest Java edition (1.20.1) I've enabled everything in my Xbox "Privacy & online safety" but I'm still unable to use multiplayer in Minecraft....