how to download xbox app games with the error 0x87e0000f

Discus and support how to download xbox app games with the error 0x87e0000f in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; hello, ihave a problem iwish u can help me to fix when i try to download my pc games with gamepass on microsoft store or xbox app it says there is an... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by shjqi jsiaiq, May 19, 2023.

1. shjqi jsiaiq
    shjqi jsiaiq Guest

hello, ihave a problem iwish u can help me to fix when i try to download my pc games with gamepass on microsoft store or xbox app it says there is an error and i cant download it ihave tried every soultion and the xbox app also tells me we cant get updates and sometimes it says there is a problem with ur store ihope u can help me

:)

shjqi jsiaiq, May 19, 2023
  2. IUBrandonUl Win User

what is errorcode 0x87e0000f?

How do I fix error code 0x87e0000f?

If you encounter Xbox One error code 0x87e0000f when trying to download an Xbox One game or app, it may be caused by an outdated console.

1. Go to Settings, and then select All Settings.
    2. Go to System.
    3. Select Console info & updates.
    4. Select Update console.
  3. Kimmy_24 Win User

Just to be sure, you're getting the same error code 0x87e0000f in all of your games both on Xbox app and MS store?
  4. Kimmy_24 Win User

Hello! Thanks for your reply. Let’s try some steps to isolate the issue. Kindly also make sure all the required services are running to solve Xbox app sync issues on Windows.

Open the Start menu, search Services then open Services. Scroll down the list and find all of the Xbox entries (they are near the bottom).

Gaming Services (There are 2 of them)

Xbox Accessory Management Service

Xbox Live Auth Manager

Xbox Live Game Save

Xbox Live Networking Service

When you find them right-click on them and select Start. If you can see that they are already running you can skip them.
  5. shjqi jsiaiq Win User

I found some file about account and cache and i deleted them and still saying about the updates and some games dont download

Thanks for helping me by the way
  6. Kimmy_24 Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing well and safe out there. I'm an Independent Advisor and I’m happy to help you today.

Kindly check if you have any pending updates using this link https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo... or select Start > Settings > Update & Security > Windows Update , and then select Check for updates.

If there's nothing pending, kindly right-click the Start button on your taskbar, and then select Windows Terminal (Admin). In the Administrator: Windows PowerShell screen, type the following command and press Enter:

Get-AppxPackage *gamingservices* -allusers | remove-appxpackage
Thema:

1. how to download xbox app games with the error 0x87e0000f - Similar Threads - download app games

2. Double Input only on games downloaded with the PC Xbox app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Double Input only on games downloaded with the PC Xbox app: Been having double input problems only on the games I’ve downloaded from the PC Xbox app. Makes it really weird to play, my inputs will swap between keyboard and controller. Does anyone know how...
  3. I can download games but i can’t download apps please help!!

in XboX Insiders
    I can download games but i can’t download apps please help!!: Okay so i have a xbox one s and i haven’t turned it on in a few years, at least until today. I turned it on and updated it and everything was fine, until i tried installing netflix. Before this, i...
  4. The PC Xbox app won't let me download games to drive D

in XBoX on Windows
    The PC Xbox app won't let me download games to drive D: I tried going into install options and switching the default drive from C to D but it just switches back to C after clicking it. So whenever I download a game and choose drive D the error...
  5. Microsoft phone with a Microsoft phone exclusive android app for downloading Xbox games...

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft phone with a Microsoft phone exclusive android app for downloading Xbox games...: Hi, What if Microsoft considered a Microsoft phone only app that allows for on device downloads of Xbox game titles submitted by /u/DryAd6599 [link] [comments]
  6. Why does the Xbox app keep downloading a game when I never gave it permission to do so?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does the Xbox app keep downloading a game when I never gave it permission to do so?: About every week for the past month, the Xbox app on my PC will download the game "Wartales" and I'll see it in my library with the message "Just installed!". The thing is, I have never initiated...
  7. How to transfer previously downloaded games to new device from Xbox app store, Computer-pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to transfer previously downloaded games to new device from Xbox app store, Computer-pc: if you get a new computer and have games on xbox app store on your old computer, such as MSFS, then can you redownload the old computers games from the xbox app store to your new computer? Like...
  8. Error code 0x80004005 every time I try and download a game from the Xbox app.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code 0x80004005 every time I try and download a game from the Xbox app.: I even fully installed Starfield using my Gamepass and it waited until the very end to decide to not install. No clue why it won't work. It does this on the Microsoft store, too, but shows...
  9. I'm subscribed to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, which includes EA Play. I downloaded the EA App,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm subscribed to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, which includes EA Play. I downloaded the EA App,...: I'm asked to purchase the game or subscribe to EA Play. Trying to download Dead Space on my PC and EA customer service told me there's no problem on their end. 6f978fcd-e52c-4d19-9982-dff3efdce72c
  10. Microsoft Store, Xbox App, and Xbox Game Bar Won’t download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Store, Xbox App, and Xbox Game Bar Won’t download: Hello - I have a brand new PC I bought today and the system won’t download the Microsoft store, Xbox App, or Xbox Game bar. Has a solution been found for this? I am using Windows 11....