how to download windows updates onto xbox360. Always says cant download into local storage

Discus and support how to download windows updates onto xbox360. Always says cant download into local storage in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; <p>even though have external storage</p><p></p> cfe004ac-0bec-468c-b8c3-952f57c7ed0a Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JoshNZ79, Dec 10, 2018.

1. JoshNZ79
    JoshNZ79 Guest

how to download windows updates onto xbox360. Always says cant download into local storage

<p>even though have external storage</p><p></p>

:)

JoshNZ79, Dec 10, 2018
  2. Frathos Win User

Why are you trying to download Windows updates onto a 360 external storage drive? They are incompatible systems. An external storage unit formatted for use with 360 games cannot be used on a PC. You would need to reformat the external 360 storage to FAT
    or NTFS (preferred) if you want to use it on a PC however be aware that WILL remove ALL of your 360 content from the drive so only proceed at your own risk!

Good luck!
  3. XxCHESTPOGIxX Win User

Xbox Live connecting problems - Can't process update

I tried to put the update in usb nd downloading it on my xbox360(says extracting) but it still says cant update
  4. InnocentThief28 Win User

Update Problem

ok so the update was good, but I still cant go on xbox LIVE because theres a new window that says downloading updates and now i have problems with that too. And I cant download my xbox LIVE account.
  5. baiianbiscuit Win User

XBox Game Pass for PC (Beta) - unable to download the games advertised

I cant download the games pass I get your not quite ready any suggestions? says windows is making the update available etc etc. but I cant download the app. I have manually checked for updates and updated the latest one but to no avail.
  6. BrendaHylton Win User

Windows Store download problem / xbox game pass download problem

My Xbox storage not letting me up date Microsoft for Windows 10 and my Xbox wire don't let me do anything on my Xbox can't sing into my Microsoft account because of it won't let me update Windows 10 will not let me download window keep saying that Xbox
    storage don't support download
Thema:

1. how to download windows updates onto xbox360. Always says cant download into local storage - Similar Threads - download windows updates

2. How to download Xbox clips on PC? [Windows 11 & The New Xbox App]

in XBoX on Windows
    How to download Xbox clips on PC? [Windows 11 & The New Xbox App]: If you are trying to backup your Xbox clips on PC there is no first party solution right now that I am aware of. there are 3rd party resources. I haven't tried this yet but this was mentioned by a...
  3. Issues with downloading Xbox from Windows Store

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issues with downloading Xbox from Windows Store: New Microsoft laptop running windows 11 s mode. Came preinstalled with x box. Xbox app showed a game pass screen upon opening app. would not respond to tapping the button to sign in and claim....
  4. Can i reinstall windows without deleting my game name msfs, it is not downloaded in c drive...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can i reinstall windows without deleting my game name msfs, it is not downloaded in c drive...: Hey there i bought a game which took me 30 hours to downloaded, becuase of less space on c drive i downloaded it on h drive,rn my windows is driving me crazy i want to know if i reinstall the...
  5. when trying to instal gaming services for xbox on my windows 10 pc it will nearly download...

in XBoX on Consoles
    when trying to instal gaming services for xbox on my windows 10 pc it will nearly download...: please can anyone respond with help 35743a80-e07b-480d-bc1e-e87ccf82fd40
  6. I can not download anything not even a windows update!?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can not download anything not even a windows update!?: See what's happening [img] 448a7bb3-707a-4045-b8c9-7a9908e50fd6
  7. Trouble Downloading Goat Simulator 3: Windows Edition through Xbox PC App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trouble Downloading Goat Simulator 3: Windows Edition through Xbox PC App: Hey, I'm dealing with a strange issue. When I try to download 'Goat Simulator 3,' it speeds through Preparing, Queued, and Downloading, then suddenly hits an Error. I tried downloading another...
  8. Xbox app for Windows will not download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app for Windows will not download: The Xbox app is stuck on "downloading" on a freshly installed windows 11 PC. [img] What I've tried: Resetting the Windows Store Uninstalling Game services via a terminal command and...
  9. I can't download Xbox App on new Windows 11 PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't download Xbox App on new Windows 11 PC: I recently built a new pc. Getting code : Code: 0x80248007 System Info from dxdiag : Windows 11 Home 64 Bit (10.0, Build 22631) Gigabyte B650 Gaming X AX AMD Ryzen 9 7900X3D 12 core processor...
  10. Why is the Xbox App Download Limit Tied to the Windows Update Bandwidth Settings?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is the Xbox App Download Limit Tied to the Windows Update Bandwidth Settings?: This is a very tedious issue I have with the Xbox app. Why is the download limit tied to the Windows update bandwidth? The app should have its own download limits. This was an issue I spent ages...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. install windows to xbox 360 local storage

2. how to download windows browser your xbox360