How to download updates on flashdrive for Disney infinity for XBOX 360

Discus and support How to download updates on flashdrive for Disney infinity for XBOX 360 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My son has xbox 360 and although we are connected to internet, the necessary updates for Lego Dimensions don't download so he can play with his Harry... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BeetleGnat36491, Jan 10, 2017.

1. How to download updates on flashdrive for Disney infinity for XBOX 360

My son has xbox 360 and although we are connected to internet, the necessary updates for Lego Dimensions don't download so he can play with his Harry Potter character. Spent an hour on phone to advisor to be told that I should try to get it off the website
    on a flashdrive and then download it on the console from that, but I can't find where to do this on the website either.

Please provide support.

Nic

:)

BeetleGnat36491, Jan 10, 2017
  2. oasismark
    oasismark Guest
    Lego Dimensions Xbox One

Yes, it just has to be the same system.

I bought Disney 2.0 base and it works fine with the digital download of 3.0.

The reason 3.0 is available digitally and 2.0 wasn't

oasismark, Jan 10, 2017
  3. KarthikXbox
    KarthikXbox Guest
    Will Disney Infinity 2.0 ever be digital??

Disney Infinity and John Vignocchi have officially announced the Disney Infinity: Toy Box 2.0 Edition Digital download will be coming November 4th.

This was a post stating that Disney Infinity 1.0 users will be able to download a software upgrade allowing us to play version 2.0 playsets.

I am struggling to find this update in the XBOX store. Will someone please assist.

KarthikXbox, Jan 10, 2017
  4. KarthikXbox Win User

Will Disney Infinity 2.0 ever be digital??

Disney Infinity and John Vignocchi have officially announced the Disney Infinity: Toy Box 2.0 Edition Digital download will be coming November 4th.

This was a post stating that Disney Infinity 1.0 users will be able to download a software upgrade allowing us to play version 2.0 playsets.

I am struggling to find this update in the XBOX store. Will someone please assist.
  5. DrifterX22 Win User

infinity xbox one

You do know that Infinty was shut down some time ago by Disney and they shut the studio right?

What consoles and platforms is Disney Infinity available on?

Not only can you explore different worlds in Disney Infinity, you can explore them on a variety of different consoles and platforms!

• Disney Infinity was created for Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, Wii U*, and Wii*
    • Disney Infinity 2.0 was created for Xbox 360, Xbox One, PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, PlayStation Vita, and Wii U*
    • Disney Infinity 3.0 was created for Xbox 360, Xbox One, PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Wii U*, and Apple TV
    Online Services: As of September 30, 2016, online services (including web code redemption) are no longer available. While the console versions of Disney Infinity may still be available for download and playable, there are no plans for future updates and
    active product support is no longer provided.

*Disney Infinity for Nintendo Wii and Disney Infinity 2.0 and 3.0 for Wii U have now been retired. While the games may still be playable, there are no plans for future updates and active product support will no longer be provided.

Disney Infinity – Disc Troubleshooting

If your game disc isn't working, please try the following:

1. Ensure that the game disc and console match. For instance, if the game disc is designed for an Xbox 360, it can only be used in that console.
    2. Ensure that your console is updated. If you are connected to the internet, the console will update automatically. If not, check for updates. Please refer to the console's manual or support site for more information: Xbox support, PlayStation support, or
      Nintendo support.
    3. Check the disc – is it physically damaged? Does it have any scratches or rings?
    4. Do you see an error message? If so, try cleaning the disc. Again, please refer to the console's manual or support sites above for more information.
    5. Try clearing the cache on your console.
    Please note that we no longer have an inventory of Disney Infinity game discs, so we are unable to assist with exchanges.
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

When will Disney infinity 3.0 download be available for xbox360?

7. Smwutches Win User

Disney infinity

A descrição do jogo não significa que a base seja necessária:

Descrição

"Você já possui o Disney Infinity 1.0 ou 2.0 e quer jogar Disney Infinity 3.0? Traga a aventura! Você pode comprar o software de videogame Disney Infinity 3.0 como um download digital e desbloquear imediatamente o Disney Infinity 3.0 Toy Box. Criar histórias
    e aventuras divertidas com novos personagens e poderes!

Esta compra inclui apenas o Software de jogos de vídeo do Disney Infinity 3.0. Por favor, note que uma plataforma compatível com a Disney Infinity Base e um mínimo de 1 Disney Infinity Figure é necessária para jogar. A Disney Infinity Base está disponível
    apenas nos pacotes iniciais Disney Infinity Starter Packs ou nos Disney Infinity 2.0 Toy Box Combo Packs. Para mais detalhes sobre a compatibilidade do Disney Infinity Base, visite Disney.com/Infinity.

Você precisaria comprar a base para continuar jogando ou solicitar um reembolso.
    ------------------

[Mod Translation - The description of the game does not mean that the base is needed:

description

"You already have Disney Infinity 1.0 or 2.0 and you want to play Disney Infinity 3.0? Bring adventure! You can buy Disney Infinity 3.0 video game software as a digital download and instantly unlock the Disney
    Infinity 3.0 Toy Box.
    with new characters and powers!

This purchase only includes the Disney Infinity 3.0 Video Game Software.
    Please note that a platform compatible with the Disney Infinity Base and a minimum of 1 Disney Infinity Figure is required to play.
    The Disney Infinity Base is available only in the initial Disney Infinity Starter Packs or in the Disney Infinity 2.0 Toy Box Combo Packs.
    For more details on Disney Infinity Base compatibility, visit Disney.com/Infinity.

You would need to purchase the base to continue playing or request a refund.]
  8. jackred65 Win User

infinity xbox one

Sorry I posted in Italian ... in the meantime I thank everyone for the help and clarifications in response ..

I speak of Infinity Disney, I have all the characters and worlds from the Incredibles, to the Pirates, to the Avengers of the xbox 360 platform, but now I own the xbox one and I understand that disks are not supported.

I ask another question; if I buy Disney Infinity 2.0 Marvel Super Heroes Starter Pack (Xbox One) or Disney Disney Infinity 3.0 Star Wars Starter Pack for XBOX ONE - Infinity 3.0 Star Wars Starter Pack XBOX ONE then can I use the worlds and
    characters of the 360?
Thema:

How to download updates on flashdrive for Disney infinity for XBOX 360

1. How to download updates on flashdrive for Disney infinity for XBOX 360 - Similar Threads - download updates flashdrive

2. When a game updates on my Xbox One it downloads at 10-20mbps. I have 300mbps internet and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When a game updates on my Xbox One it downloads at 10-20mbps. I have 300mbps internet and...: Why do my games download so slow? Other devices on my internet download at 200-300mbps * Moved from Community Center 606f93d9-f957-4abd-b363-5c7f393fde2a
  3. Xbox one stuck while downloading update

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox one stuck while downloading update: My Xbox one is stuck at 93% and won't budge for this recent Xbox update. I have tried unplugging it and can't get the download past 93% 8e7b9d90-c126-4b03-a295-e8efb9918aca
  4. I can not download anything not even a windows update!?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can not download anything not even a windows update!?: See what's happening [img] 448a7bb3-707a-4045-b8c9-7a9908e50fd6
  5. Xbox update download stops at 3% then goes to update verification then shutdowns and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox update download stops at 3% then goes to update verification then shutdowns and...: My Xbox has a problem, when I try to update it it stops at downloading 3% then goes into verifying, when it completes verifying it shutdowns and doesn't restart back on....
  6. Games on my XboxOne do not download nor update and I get this explanation error code...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games on my XboxOne do not download nor update and I get this explanation error code...: After relocating from the UK to Singapore my Xbox does not want to upload games from my Library, I cannot update games and I cannot play online. When testing my internet on the Xbox is shows...
  7. Game update won't download!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game update won't download!: My update won't download despite console pulling in date. It's pulling about 300 mb an hour but none of that is going to the update! Please help, I had a longer description but it wouldn't submit....
  8. Microsoft store will not download or update apps.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft store will not download or update apps.: My overall goal is to be able to install Minecraft I can click install from the Microsoft store page, but it just loads for 10ish seconds and goes back to a blue install button. I went to the...
  9. My MSFS2020 is downloaded to a hard drive, and a new update was set to download to the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My MSFS2020 is downloaded to a hard drive, and a new update was set to download to the...: The previous update downloaded fine when it was on the hard drive so could the drive also be out of space? 1025db80-ee6b-4800-b57d-0f00ec8c43d5
  10. Why won’t it let me download the game on Xbox store when I haven’t updated the game but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won’t it let me download the game on Xbox store when I haven’t updated the game but...: I’m having trouble with downloading a game on disc and I tried buying it in the Xbox store but cannot because it says “u own this already” 84debe74-dbae-4e50-a944-bb68cd205219