How to download game from gift card

Discus and support How to download game from gift card in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How to download games from a gift card e5f798c5-f094-496b-b2e1-7cc01a0d649f Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Christine Lansou, May 11, 2023.

1. How to download game from gift card

How to download games from a gift card

:)

Christine Lansou, May 11, 2023
  2. DeniqL Win User

Hi,Christine ! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

Go to microsoft.com/redeem, log into your Microsoft account, and enter the 25-character code provided

After that the game will be automatically added to your library

Back on your console:

Go to My games & apps > See all > Full library > All owned games, select the game title, then press Install all.
  3. iamscott1962 Win User

this is to a moderator/xbox staff member: (regarding xbox avatar store/marketplace)

instead of using a credit card as a payment option could i use an xbox gift card? say the gift card was $10.00. any time i bought an avatar prop the amount would be deducted from the $10.00, correct? once that amount is gone i'd get another gift card to
    replace it? how do i know how much is left on the gift card?
  4. XBF - Staniel Win User

I redeemed my xbox gift card into my dads microsoft account by mistake, how can I get it moved onto mine?

Greetings Boydboyz,

Unfortunately, once a gift card is redeemed, it cannot be transferred over. However, you can gift purchases from that account over to yours using the gift card as the payment method.

To learn more about how to gift purchases, check out the following article here.
  5. AmiableSiren771 Win User

Why can't I choose Thailand as a location?

I have now found a way to buy games from microsoft by changing location and buying gift cards with my Thailand credit card. It works... GTA V is downloading as I write!
  6. CyclingGuyNOLA Win User

Ik can not buy a game whit my prepaidcard

Hi! Backwards Compatible games can not be purchased using gift cards\account credit but, if you can get access to an Xbox 360, you can use the gift card to purchase it from the Xbox 360 then download it via Ready to Install on your Xbox One.

Hope that helps!
Thema:

1. How to download game from gift card - Similar Threads - download game gift

2. Double Input only on games downloaded with the PC Xbox app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Double Input only on games downloaded with the PC Xbox app: Been having double input problems only on the games I’ve downloaded from the PC Xbox app. Makes it really weird to play, my inputs will swap between keyboard and controller. Does anyone know how...
  3. My friend recently gifted me a game but it hasnt shown the code so I can download it and it...

in XBoX on Windows
    My friend recently gifted me a game but it hasnt shown the code so I can download it and it...: My friend gifted me something a week ago and it hasnt come it yet 44708d46-f152-45e1-a5d9-f24e951b5b10
  4. XBOX gift cards dont allow me to download game for PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX gift cards dont allow me to download game for PC: I have purchased 4 XBOX cards of 25 dollars for total of 100 dollars. I have redeemed codes in my play store and expected that now since I have 100 dollars i can buy game for 50 dollars but not it...
  5. How to download game on Microsoft Store (PC) with xbox gift card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to download game on Microsoft Store (PC) with xbox gift card: Hello I recently add a 45$ Xbox gift card on my Microsoft account but when I’m trying to download Minecraft of the Microsoft store it asks me to add a card for the payment. How can I do to...
  6. how to download redeemed gift code game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how to download redeemed gift code game: when i bought my console it came with gift code games but when I formated my console it tells me to buy the game when i try to redeem the code again it tells me already redeemed so how cam I get...
  7. given a gift through Xbox, a game pack for dead by daylight but cant download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    given a gift through Xbox, a game pack for dead by daylight but cant download: given a gift through Xbox, a game pack for dead by daylight but cant download its says i have no applicable devices 67d48d71-5a9e-4a68-a941-34fee675a7e1
  8. Bought a game for someone as a gift and they still haven't received the download code.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought a game for someone as a gift and they still haven't received the download code.: I bought my boyfriend Ark: Aberration as a gift on the Xbox app on my phone over 24 hours ago. The order went through and they charged me but when I go to view the order status it still says...
  9. Purchased gift game won't download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased gift game won't download: So I purchased a digital version of Rocket League as a gift from the xbox store on my console, but haven't been able to download it cause it keeps saying not in the same region and I haven't been...
  10. Use $60 Microsoft Gift Promo Code to download Xbox One Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Use $60 Microsoft Gift Promo Code to download Xbox One Game: Hey, I just received my $60 Microsoft code for my Fallout 4/Xbox One bundle. I would like to use it to download Battlefront. Is it possible to do this? The code that they gave me is only 9...