How to download and log into your microsoft account on xbox 360?

Discus and support How to download and log into your microsoft account on xbox 360? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am having issues logging in to my Microsoft account on the xbox 360. Everytime I type in my email address or password I get an error. I have tried... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Chantelle siane Lewis, Dec 14, 2023.

1. How to download and log into your microsoft account on xbox 360?

I am having issues logging in to my Microsoft account on the xbox 360. Everytime I type in my email address or password I get an error.

I have tried everything. I can log into my account on xbox one but I can't on my xbox 360. I don't know what to do.

I've cleared cache, deleted the account on xbox 360. I just can't log in. It's so frustrating my account is fine, I can log in my phone, on xbox one but it's the 360 that's a huge problem.

I want to be able to buy dlcs before the xbox shop shuts on xbox 360.

:)

Chantelle siane Lewis, Dec 14, 2023
  2. Benjarniman Win User

Having this exact same issue, have tried clearing cache as I have seen suggested on the Microsoft help page with no success. Others suggest disabling 2 factor authentication, but no luck there either.

I did come across another thread from 2020 with several people having this issue, but it seemed to solve itself later that day.
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

Can you tell us what the error says? Do you get an error code when you try to log in on your Xbox 360?
  4. marcin berduszek Win User

Same issue here. Clearing case and logging to my account on PC didn't helped.

Friday evening and I can't play. Well done Microsoft! Well done!
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

I read on another post on here, that it is a known issue, and is being worked on.
  6. Chantelle siane Lewi Win User

The error says:

Sorry there is a problem with the credentials that you're using to sign in. Go to http://account.live.com to fix the problem.

8015000A
Thema:

1. How to download and log into your microsoft account on xbox 360? - Similar Threads - download log microsoft

2. Double Input only on games downloaded with the PC Xbox app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Double Input only on games downloaded with the PC Xbox app: Been having double input problems only on the games I’ve downloaded from the PC Xbox app. Makes it really weird to play, my inputs will swap between keyboard and controller. Does anyone know how...
  3. Why does it say problem with signing in everytime i try to log in to xbox live or download...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does it say problem with signing in everytime i try to log in to xbox live or download...: I wanna log into online in skate 3 47ed495d-f23b-4771-87e8-08ead558d524
  4. Why won't my profile download or log in on my 360 account or games when it's on for Xbox 1...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't my profile download or log in on my 360 account or games when it's on for Xbox 1...: My xbox 1 will not let me download my profile from my 360 acct so i can play modern warfare 3 it's frustrating 3a52d975-b4fc-4f0f-8bfb-fa54471082b0
  5. Cannot download Minecraft launcher or log in with my Microsoft on the Minecraft website.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot download Minecraft launcher or log in with my Microsoft on the Minecraft website.: Hello, I have looked up every potential solution to this problem. 2 days ago I suddenly could not access the network with my Minecraft launcher and after a couple restarts of my computer and no...
  6. [SOLVED] Grey/blank screen when trying to log into or download a game

in XBoX Accessibility
    [SOLVED] Grey/blank screen when trying to log into or download a game: Recently I have been getting a blank grey window when I click the "sign in" button on the Xbox app on PC. I have restarted my computer and this issue has plagued me for a while now....
  7. Cant download update, log in to xbla, or play downloaded games from the marketplace.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant download update, log in to xbla, or play downloaded games from the marketplace.: So recently a friend of mine hooked me up with an Elite for half price of what Gamestop had them going for. When I got home I set everything up, and eventually bridged my laptop and 360 together...
  8. Cannot download/log into profile on 360, works on web and Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot download/log into profile on 360, works on web and Xbox One: I have two child accounts under my parent account. One son had his password changed yesterday, and now he cannot log into the Xbox 360. He keeps getting an error that his password is wrong. He can...
  9. Error 8015D002, can't download profile on 360, can log in to LIVE on Xbox One just fine.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error 8015D002, can't download profile on 360, can log in to LIVE on Xbox One just fine.: I can do everything just fine with this profile of mine, log in to forums, post, log in to LIVE on my Xbox One, but for some reason I can't sign in to my profile on my 360. I changed my password,...
  10. Unable to Log In or Download Profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to Log In or Download Profile: Hello. I appear to be getting the same issue that others are getting. It started out as a 800705B4, but after trying the steps of clearing my system cache and deleting and redownloading my...