How to disconnect a hacked Minecraft account from Minecraft launcher

Discus and support How to disconnect a hacked Minecraft account from Minecraft launcher in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So awhile back, My Minecraft account got compromised which led to me purchasing a brand new Minecraft account. I had Zero access to the compromised... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Carter Lu, Dec 27, 2023.

1. Carter Lu
    Carter Lu Guest

So awhile back, My Minecraft account got compromised which led to me purchasing a brand new Minecraft account. I had Zero access to the compromised account because the hacker changed the email, removed the connected phone number, and changed the password. As I purchased the Minecraft account, downloaded the launcher, and well; launched it. I try to login using Microsoft login. But this ends up redirecting me to the old Minecraft account asking for the password. So I was wondering how to fix this issue. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the Launcher multiple times. When I try to use the Legacy version of the Launcher it works by sending me to the default log in screen instead of REDIRECTING me to a different log in screen. This is all really frustrating because It doesn't allow me to use any clients such as Lunar client or Badlion client as all of those operate off of the normal Minecraft Launcher and NOT the Legacy version.

:)

Carter Lu, Dec 27, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: