How to disable series s hardware to have it not turn on.

Discus and support How to disable series s hardware to have it not turn on. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So long story short my friend borrowed my Series S when I went out of town for few weeks and now he is just not giving it back. He just keeps saying... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/crazzyalien, Jun 11, 2024.

1. How to disable series s hardware to have it not turn on.

So long story short my friend borrowed my Series S when I went out of town for few weeks and now he is just not giving it back. He just keeps saying give him few days, it has been so long and I have asked him alot to give it back but he just is not. Our families are close so I don't want any drama. I am just planning to open the thing up and disconnect any easy to reach hardware like power supply or SSD. So he can finally give it back. I know it sounds weird but this is what I want to do. So, please can anyone let me know what should I disable or disconnect temporarily. I have the right screwdriver and all. Just need some guidance, so that I don't mess anything up. Thank you

submitted by /u/crazzyalien
    [link] [comments]

/u/crazzyalien, Jun 11, 2024
  2. Kill Kayt Win User

Xbox Series X Captures do no have Dialogue.

A Series S is technically different hardware. I haven't seen anyone with a Series S post this issue. They all seem to have a Series X.
  3. Dissonant TV Win User

My XBOX Series S will not connect to my home wi-fi, but will connect to my phones mobile hotspot. How can I fix this?

Hello Khaji! I tried manually changing the DNS and it didn't fix it, BUT while looking through my router and modem settings it turned out UPnP got disabled some how, and re-enabling it fixed it. Do you know why my XBOX would be having issues with wi-fi connection due to UPnP being disabled while my relatives XBOX Series S (who lives in the next room over) hasn't had any issues?
  4. jaypee71 Win User

Fallout 4 Keeps Crashing

I've disabled FPS boost and it still crashes (Series S)!!!
  5. iTsFx Win User

Xbox series s and windows 11 remote play issues

Hello, I'm Felipe and I'm an independent Community Advisor, and I'll do my best to help you.

It sounds like your Xbox Series S may be experiencing a hardware issue if it is not turning on properly and only flashing. However, there are a few things you can try to troubleshoot the issue:

Ensure that your Xbox Series S is plugged in and turned on. Check that the power cable is firmly connected to the console and the outlet.

Try resetting the console by holding down the power button on the console for 10 seconds until it fully turns off, then turn it back on.

Check that your Xbox Series S is connected to the same network as your Windows 11 laptop. You can do this by going to the Settings app on your Xbox, then selecting Network > Network settings.

Ensure that your Xbox Series S is set up for remote play by going to the Settings app on your Xbox, then selecting Devices & connections > Remote features. Make sure that the "Enable remote features" option is turned on.

If none of the above steps work, you may need to contact Xbox support for further assistance. They can help you troubleshoot any hardware or software issues with your Xbox Series S.
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

Does the seagate storage expansion card improve textures/graphics for xbox series s games like tekken 8?

There are no discernable loading/texture streaming differences between internal storage and expansion cards.

The reason why the textures are not as defined is because the Series S has less system RAM compared to the more powerful Series X. This is hardware limitation of the Series S hardware, not the storage.
Thema:

How to disable series s hardware to have it not turn on.

1. How to disable series s hardware to have it not turn on. - Similar Threads - disable series hardware

2. MW3 XBOX series S, in game chat disabled

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    MW3 XBOX series S, in game chat disabled: Hello, Xbox series S, my in game chat for MW3 is not working (when the game loads, where the names normally pop up when someone is talking, its says (chat disabled), during pre-game in works,...
  3. Cross play Turned on, but games keep cross play disabled on Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cross play Turned on, but games keep cross play disabled on Xbox Series X: I recently played COD MW3 and ran into an issue where I turned my cross play off for Multiplayer via Xbox settings but when I re enabled cross play for Zombies, every time COD would start I would...
  4. How to disable on screen KEYBOARD on Xbox series X while using a mouse and keyboard...

in XBoX on Windows
    How to disable on screen KEYBOARD on Xbox series X while using a mouse and keyboard...: How to disable on screen KEYBOARD on Xbox series X while using a mouse and keyboard connected via usb? I can see that there is an option to do so on Xbox one but not on Xbox series X. Please I...
  5. Stop Elite Series 2 controller's left stick movement from disabling right mouse click

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Stop Elite Series 2 controller's left stick movement from disabling right mouse click: Does anyone have a solution to stop the Elite Series 2 left stick controller's movement from disabling the right mouse click? I'm trying use the controller in my left hand and the mouse in my...
  6. Xbox series s, ingame chat disable ingame sound

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s, ingame chat disable ingame sound: Hello everyone, I just bought my console a few days ago so im relative new to this one but i have some technical experience in general.. So i was playing for example the game Path of Titans on...
  7. why does my Xbox series s controller have connectivity issues when I disable night mode?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why does my Xbox series s controller have connectivity issues when I disable night mode?: Everything is up to date including the controller firmware cbcf96dd-88f4-4cbf-998b-d490898c91b0
  8. How do I disable auto saves in Cyberpunk 2077 on Xbox Series X?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I disable auto saves in Cyberpunk 2077 on Xbox Series X?: How do I disable the auto save system in Cyberpunk 2077? I am playing the game on Xbox Series X and the game is auto saving once a minute. The auto save system is wearing out my SSD really fast...
  9. How do you disable autocorrect on xbox series x. Also why does it say its an xbox one and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do you disable autocorrect on xbox series x. Also why does it say its an xbox one and...: Keeps telling me to update offline? Why? I have auto update on. Plus I cant turn off autocorrect and it fills in words i dont use at all. Like token and product management. Also keeps downloading...
  10. Is there any way to disable the onscreen keyboard on my xbox series s?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there any way to disable the onscreen keyboard on my xbox series s?: I primarily play games with a keyboard and mouse, so it’s really annoying to have a massive text box pop up on my screen when I try to type something. This is especially annoying with Minecraft...