How to delete my current save data for FH4 on Xbox..?

Discus and support How to delete my current save data for FH4 on Xbox..? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, so, I want to start my FH4 game again, but I dont know how to delete the save file. I share an xbox with my brother's account, and I want to reset... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Brayden - ILikePlanes6537, Apr 24, 2021.

1. How to delete my current save data for FH4 on Xbox..?

Hi, so, I want to start my FH4 game again, but I dont know how to delete the save file. I share an xbox with my brother's account, and I want to reset my save file without resetting my brothers save. How do I do it? Is it even possible? Thanks.

- Brayden. : )

:)

Brayden - ILikePlanes6537, Apr 24, 2021
  2. AridLizard Win User

Forza Horizon 4

on Xbox you can delete the save by going to My Games and Apps, select FH4 and press the Menu button (the button with 3 horizontal lines to the right of the Xbox button) and select manage games and add-ons then select Saved Data and delete the game save for
    your account.

when you start the game it will try and sync your save, select cancel and it will then start you from the beginning again.

hope this helps
  3. Galaxy Golden Win User

Forza Horizon 4 Progress

If you're playing on xbox, you can press the start or select button on FH4, and click on manage. You should then be able to find your save data, which you can just delete in order to restart.
  4. AndrewBocanegra Win User

mincraft deleted map recovery

As Black Dragon 00 said, there is no way to recover deleted save data from your Xbox or Xbox LIVE currently. All save data for games, including Minecraft, is stored locally (unless you store it to Cloud which is on an Xbox LIVE server) and deleted save data
    cannot be recovered. Once saves are deleted, you can't redownload them.

-

Saves can't be redownloaded from Download History/Purchase History because saves are created locally by the game. Sorry bud.
  5. Zenosos Win User

CLOUD HELP PLEASE

Hi, I have read through your post and fully understand your situation and the Xbox Ambassadors are here to help.

the only way its possible is going into your saved data settings on your Xbox and deleting your local data on the Xbox and the cloud data via making sure you delete everywhere when prompted to delete data, however,
    it will overwrite your current data and will need to start from the beginning in order to get newly saved data rather than your old data.
  6. TITAN MASTER 94 Win User

Need help with the crew

How can I delete my save data of it is corrupt
Thema:

How to delete my current save data for FH4 on Xbox..?

1. How to delete my current save data for FH4 on Xbox..? - Similar Threads - delete current save

2. Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5: I used to play Minecraft alot but I needed to get another Microsoft account to go with my updated and new email, so dumbly of Me, when I signed out of Minecraft, I didn't press the unlink button...
  3. My Minecraft world got deleted and what to do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Minecraft world got deleted and what to do?: My ps4 Minecraft world got deleted but a corrupted file. I don’t know how to get it back. Please help 9f78e459-f1b1-4974-a401-af34fbe80df2
  4. Deleting captures

in XBoX on Consoles
    Deleting captures: You guys deleted my captures, this sucks!... df7d048c-5163-4092-bf9b-2711cd084e3a
  5. It's 2024! WHY are you still deleting personal video clips off the series x with no warning?!

in XBoX on Windows
    It's 2024! WHY are you still deleting personal video clips off the series x with no warning?!: Honestly this is just an atrocious nasty practice! We BUY the Xbox, we OWN the Xbox! MICROSOFT DOES NOT OWN THE PURCHASED XBOX! MICROSOFT DOES NOT OWN THE PERSONAL VIDEO CLIPS! IT'S LIKE...
  6. Blocking Xbox X (0x80a40020) For multiple account creation and deletion for how long is the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Blocking Xbox X (0x80a40020) For multiple account creation and deletion for how long is the...: Console serial number 090189223117 cc7b311d-94ae-4693-8739-bf4e1a02fcd5
  7. Why Xbox deleted most of my captures even though I did not exceed the Xbox network storage...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why Xbox deleted most of my captures even though I did not exceed the Xbox network storage...: I thought that Xbox was only deleting it for players who exceeded the storage limit but instead did it to everyone. Why Microsoft, you are literally the richest company in this world yet you can't...
  8. deleted a game by mistake from xbox how can i restore it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    deleted a game by mistake from xbox how can i restore it.: by mistake deleted some games how can I restore them. some of these games are off the game pass like minecraft for xbox 1 e26a01a1-24ab-4a2e-b447-678bd36143ac
  9. Linking current microsoft account to a new PSN (Former one is deleted)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Linking current microsoft account to a new PSN (Former one is deleted): Hey guys! So I want to link my current microsoft account to my main PSN account, however it's already connected to a former PSN account that I've only used once for minecraft, no purchases or...
  10. Can I delete MSIXVC file if the game is currently on my machine?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I delete MSIXVC file if the game is currently on my machine?: This is a very stupid way to download/use files, but I have a game (Destiny 2) that I believe is duplicated in MSIXVC and in my regular Windows Apps folders based on similar data size and looking...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. forza horizon 4 delete save xbox