How to deinstall XBox

Discus and support How to deinstall XBox in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have Win10 but this PC ist not for gaming. - How can I uninstall XBOX as I can not do so under Programms or Apps? Thank you!... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Sigi_870, Oct 14, 2018.

1. Sigi_870
    Sigi_870 Guest

How to deinstall XBox

I have Win10 but this PC ist not for gaming.

- How can I uninstall XBOX as I can not do so under Programms or Apps?

Thank you!

:)

Sigi_870, Oct 14, 2018
  2. Halo Reach Black Sreen

I actually found out how to fix this. All you have to do is deinstall the game and them reinstall.

MattSquared87, Oct 14, 2018
  3. MarcoCologne
    MarcoCologne Guest
    leaving xbox one preview without the app?

Hi,

how can I leave the xbox one preview program, if have the preview dashboard app deinstalled in the past? I can't install it, because I didn't find it.

Regards, Marco

MarcoCologne, Oct 14, 2018
  4. How to deinstall XBox

Hey there, Sigi_870

You can not uninstall Xbox App on Windows 10. What you can do, however, is turn off Xbox services on the device. To do this please type: System Config in Cortana

Scroll to Services and down. Then un-tick the following: Xbox Services, Xbox Auth, Broadcasting and any other Xbox Service.

For a visual on which services you want to disable, please see this article here:

Troublshoot Error (0x409) 0x80070422 on Xbox App

Then select Apply and close. You may be asked to re-start your computer. If you are, please do so. This will stop Xbox Services from running on your machine. You can then un-pin the Xbox App and leave it in your start menu's programs.

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Nathan Roberts (SunkNath), Oct 14, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

How to deinstall XBox