How to deactivate Xbox live

Discus and support How to deactivate Xbox live in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; How to deactivate Xbox live 932c2431-e1a7-4260-bd6e-54c5c24b8c8b Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Evana Cruz, Oct 23, 2023.

1. Evana Cruz
    Evana Cruz Guest

:)

Evana Cruz, Oct 23, 2023
  2. TheSamazoid Win User

deactivating my acccount.

I would like to only deactivate my xbox account, but not my email as I already have used this email for various things. This is very frustrating that i cannot find how to deactivate ONLY the xbox live account.
  3. Sodangidni Win User

Hello, Evana C. I’m Arturo, and I’ll be glad to provide some assistance with your inquiry today.

However, I appreciate it if you can share more details about your inquiry.

What do you mean by deactivating Xbox Live, and deactivating it on your console, or PC?
  4. juliusaureus015 Win User

Removing account from console

I have signed in on my brother-in-laws xbox 360 and we have had a falling out. how do I deactivate my live account on his 360 console?
  5. Nocturn82 Win User

Deep Rock Galactic Windows Store Version does not save any progress and always starts over with tutorial

Just a quick update: I solved the problem, which was indeed quite simple but still hard to debug. It was just a deactivated Windows service called "Xbox-Live Games save". I dont know how it happended but this service was deactivated on my machine. Turning
    it on again brought my progress back and everything works fine now.
  6. Jurgen1488 Win User

XBox Gold

Yes, if you do not pay for Xbox Live Gold membership, it will be immediately deactivated and all features and games from Games with Gold will be deactivated. After you re-pay for membership, these features and games will be available again. There is no
    compromise.
Thema:

1. How to deactivate Xbox live - Similar Threads - deactivate live

2. How do I deactivate or disconnect X-box account from my Microsoft account (with same email...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I deactivate or disconnect X-box account from my Microsoft account (with same email...: My email address was inadvertently linked to my son's X-box account when first set up (10+ years ago). He now uses a different account, but the old one is still "attached" to my Microsoft account...
  3. How do i deactivate or stop is this charges my nephew dont even have a XBOX anymore? Please...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i deactivate or stop is this charges my nephew dont even have a XBOX anymore? Please...: How do i deactivate or stop is this charges my nephew dont even have a XBOX anymore? Please help it even charged me 3 times this month. 9b216628-6dba-40fc-b2a0-95451df5df2b
  4. Trying too reset my password but the email on my account is deactivated

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying too reset my password but the email on my account is deactivated: I am trying too sign into an account that i have not signed in for around 2 years so therefore I forgot the password the issue is I don't know how too reset my password as i cannot get the key...
  5. Can Xbox give me my deactivated hacked account games back?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can Xbox give me my deactivated hacked account games back?: I have a deactivated and hacked account. I was wondering if Xbox can give me new copies of the games I lost on a new account. 7998f15f-1164-44df-8ae7-7c9f246f571e
  6. * Help * Hotmail account deactived, was linked to my Xbox Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    * Help * Hotmail account deactived, was linked to my Xbox Account: Hi, My Xbox account was linked to an old Hotmail account I had, due to inactivity it has now been deleted. I am now unable to sign into Xbox with it. Is there any way of me retrieving the Xbox...
  7. how to deactivate game pass on riot account that is banned?

in XBoX on Windows
    how to deactivate game pass on riot account that is banned?: Hey so i recently started playing Lol again and i saw that someone logged into my account while i wasn't using it and got me banned you can see it on the match history. (ijittqerr8888 username on...
  8. Recovering Deactivated Minecraft Account (I WAS NEVER INFORMED!)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Recovering Deactivated Minecraft Account (I WAS NEVER INFORMED!): Hello, I am very upset to find out today that my Minecraft account is permanently deactivated. I was never informed via email that this would happen, so I feel that it is extremely unfair that I...
  9. How do I unlink a very old deactivated EA account from my xbox account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I unlink a very old deactivated EA account from my xbox account?: I am trying to link my Xbox account to my current EA account so I can use ea play through game pass. However everytime I try to link it via EA it says my account is already linked to an email that...
  10. How do I recover an active gamertag when the email has be deactivated?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I recover an active gamertag when the email has be deactivated?: I created an account with an email that didn’t belong to me. I got that resolved and switched it to one of my personal emails. I currently had my Xbox damaged due to lightning, but I’m trying to...