how to deactivate game pass on riot account that is banned?

Discus and support how to deactivate game pass on riot account that is banned? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hey so i recently started playing Lol again and i saw that someone logged into my account while i wasn't using it and got me banned you can see it on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Milancho Nikoloski, Oct 15, 2023.

1. how to deactivate game pass on riot account that is banned?

Hey so i recently started playing Lol again and i saw that someone logged into my account while i wasn't using it and got me banned you can see it on the match history. (ijittqerr8888 username on EUWEST) i also realized i can activate my game pass and get all the champtions since i made a new account and i accidently activated my game pass on the old account that is already banned and i can't log in to deactvate it.

:)

Milancho Nikoloski, Oct 15, 2023
  2. Nkosana23 Win User

Hi. My name is Brilliant, an independent advisor, happy to assist you today.

If you are unable to login to deactivate the subscription, there pretty much isn't anything you can do about it. You will have to access your old account to cancel / deactivate the subscription.
  3. David Wirsching Win User

Hello Milancho N, My name is David. I am an independent advisor, happy to help you today.

I'm sorry to hear that your Riot account has been banned. To disable game pass on the banned account, follow these steps:

Visit the services and subscriptions page of your Microsoft account.
    Find your Xbox Game Pass subscription and select “Manage.”
    Select “Turn off recurring billing” to stop recurring charging.

Best regards.
  4. Milancho Nikoloski Win User

it is already off i did that as soon as i bought the game pass. I think you don't realize what the issue is so basically i redeemed my xbox game pass perk on my old League of legends account which is currently banned bc someone used it and got my account banned i don't know the specific reason. I want to get the perk on my main account (the new account i made around 2 weeks ago) and when i log into the launcher and start the game on the old account I get an error saying i am banned so i can't even use the champions i got from the perk.
  5. Jonny306 Win User

Cant connect to Riot games

6. DeniqL Win User

riot game pass gifts

Ok If you’re an Xbox Game Pass member and your Riot Account isn’t receiving Game Pass member benefits more than 24 hours after linking your Xbox profile, you will need to contact Riot Player Support.
Thema:

1. how to deactivate game pass on riot account that is banned? - Similar Threads - deactivate game pass

2. How do I deactivate or disconnect X-box account from my Microsoft account (with same email...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I deactivate or disconnect X-box account from my Microsoft account (with same email...: My email address was inadvertently linked to my son's X-box account when first set up (10+ years ago). He now uses a different account, but the old one is still "attached" to my Microsoft account...
  3. How do i deactivate or stop is this charges my nephew dont even have a XBOX anymore? Please...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i deactivate or stop is this charges my nephew dont even have a XBOX anymore? Please...: How do i deactivate or stop is this charges my nephew dont even have a XBOX anymore? Please help it even charged me 3 times this month. 9b216628-6dba-40fc-b2a0-95451df5df2b
  4. Trying too reset my password but the email on my account is deactivated

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying too reset my password but the email on my account is deactivated: I am trying too sign into an account that i have not signed in for around 2 years so therefore I forgot the password the issue is I don't know how too reset my password as i cannot get the key...
  5. Can Xbox give me my deactivated hacked account games back?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can Xbox give me my deactivated hacked account games back?: I have a deactivated and hacked account. I was wondering if Xbox can give me new copies of the games I lost on a new account. 7998f15f-1164-44df-8ae7-7c9f246f571e
  6. * Help * Hotmail account deactived, was linked to my Xbox Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    * Help * Hotmail account deactived, was linked to my Xbox Account: Hi, My Xbox account was linked to an old Hotmail account I had, due to inactivity it has now been deleted. I am now unable to sign into Xbox with it. Is there any way of me retrieving the Xbox...
  7. How to deactivate Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to deactivate Xbox live: How to deactivate Xbox live 932c2431-e1a7-4260-bd6e-54c5c24b8c8b
  8. Recovering Deactivated Minecraft Account (I WAS NEVER INFORMED!)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Recovering Deactivated Minecraft Account (I WAS NEVER INFORMED!): Hello, I am very upset to find out today that my Minecraft account is permanently deactivated. I was never informed via email that this would happen, so I feel that it is extremely unfair that I...
  9. How do I unlink a very old deactivated EA account from my xbox account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I unlink a very old deactivated EA account from my xbox account?: I am trying to link my Xbox account to my current EA account so I can use ea play through game pass. However everytime I try to link it via EA it says my account is already linked to an email that...
  10. How do I recover an active gamertag when the email has be deactivated?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I recover an active gamertag when the email has be deactivated?: I created an account with an email that didn’t belong to me. I got that resolved and switched it to one of my personal emails. I currently had my Xbox damaged due to lightning, but I’m trying to...