How to customize homepage groups/sections order?

Discus and support How to customize homepage groups/sections order? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; The latest Xbox update has removed the ability to reorder the homepage. As a result, I am now required to navigate through the Game Pass tiles before... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Raaa1, Aug 2, 2023.

1. Raaa1
    Raaa1 Guest

The latest Xbox update has removed the ability to reorder the homepage. As a result, I am now required to navigate through the Game Pass tiles before accessing my groups. Is there a way to customize the homepage and move my preferred content to the top for quicker access? I have no interest in the Game Pass lists and do not want them to be prominently displayed on my page.

:)

Raaa1, Aug 2, 2023
  2. Zahir_Ramathula Win User

Thank you, have a nice day.
  3. Zahir_Ramathula Win User

https://youtu.be/Ez8l0PRnf2k
  4. Zahir_Ramathula Win User

Hello Raaa1, my name is zahir.

Unfortunately i dont think it can me moved as of yet. You can still customise your pins, i think gamepasd is like a ad from xbox.
  5. Zahir_Ramathula Win User

Please check out this youtube link for xbox official youtube channel for all the features of the new dashboard update
  6. Hadley T Win User

How to remove the default homepage groups.

Yeah, it's beyond disappointing that they've still made no moves to address this issue.
    (And now they're locking all these community pages chats, where people are asking them to actually fix it. Really not cool.)

Like, no one benefits from this Home Screen change.
    Not Microsoft. Not Xbox Gamers.
    We're now just not going to bother scrolling down through all that rubbish on the Home Screen at all, so that whole lower area of the Xbox Home Screen has become just a waste of space.
    So, what was even the point?

Previously, we could scroll through 15-20 of our custom-curated Groups in that lower part of the Xbox Home Screen, so what was actually useful space has been taken away from us.
    It's wasted space that we would very much like to be able to make use of.
    And it makes it painfully apparent how much worse it is to have to dig through menus and sub-menus to engage with your games, when you're used to just being able to scroll through them right there on the Home Screen, with the full screen-width to array them across, and with them organised into Groups that suit your needs/preferences.
    We had an elegant way to engage with our game libraries, and it's been taken away from us, in exchange for zero benefit.

It's especially an imposition for long-term, loyal Xbox fans, who have amassed large digital game libraries.
    What the heck is the benefit of alienating your long-term, loyal fans?

Personally, every intrusive ad that pops up now just makes me less inclined to buy the promoted game.
    Games I would have been hyped for are now tainted; like, literally: "I don't want to play that game at all, because it's associated with the crappy Home Screen now."
    This has just been an exercise in negative marketing, driving consumers away from purchases they might otherwise have made.
    Unless the goal was just to annoy loyal Xbox gamers, this change has been an abject failure.

Xbox, you don't need to be like this.
    It would be so easy to fix this, and restore an enjoyable Home Screen experience to Xbox gamers.
    It's a really small ask; just give us back what we had.
    We already had it, so you already know how to provide it.

Let us display all our custom-curated Groups on our Home Screen, if that's what we want.
    Let us have a clean, tidy Xbox Home Screen, if that's what we want.
    Let us remove (or at least bury at the very bottom of the screen) all the irrelevant guff that's taking up the Home Screen real-estate that we're wanting to actually customise, if that's the experience we want from our Xbox Home Screen.

This would be such an easy win for Xbox to deliver, so what is the hold-up?
    Xbox - be better. Put this right, already.

All Xbox Gamers win, when we're all free to customise our Xbox Home Screen experience to suit our needs (like we used to be able to do).

As 'SerotoninAFK' said on another page:
    "I called and I got human to discuss this with. The only solution is to report a problem. In order to do that I have instructions, the more that report it the more likely they will fix it.

To report a problem:

Put your screen on the stuff you wanna remove and hold the Xbox button, this will create a screen shot of what you were on before holding the button

At the bottom of the “shut off console” screen there is a report a problem button, if not go to the store and search “report a problem” and install the app.

Report a new problem, then other for the category and other for the subcategory. Then you’ll see your screen shot and hit next. And chose to continue on another device (like your phone so it’s easier to type) or continue on the console.

Then fill out the title and next you’ll get a big box to describe the problem. Here’s your chance to tell Xbox what you want. Keep it clean or it will probably never be taken seriously.

Then we just have to hope they listen. Good luck. Hope this helps in the long run."

So, please, everyone; keep providing them with this feedback, regularly.
    We're certainly not going to get change if we don't ask for it, and the more voices asking, the better shot we've got.
Thema:

1. How to customize homepage groups/sections order? - Similar Threads - customize homepage groups

2. Worst customer support ever

in XBoX on Consoles
    Worst customer support ever: I am trying to return an xbox series x under warranty. The online process is absolutely dreadful and just a continued loop of automated responses and no ability to actually speak to someone. Ive...
  3. Xbox Wireless Controller Elite Series 2 - Warranty / Customs issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Controller Elite Series 2 - Warranty / Customs issue: Hello everyone, I have an issue about warranty replacement. I sent my controller for repair / service on 26.04.24 but due to stock issues Microsoft send new one from Germany to Turkey to my...
  4. Custom Backgrounds on Xbox Series X Crash Game Pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Custom Backgrounds on Xbox Series X Crash Game Pass: Recently I have changed my background on my Xbox Series X to a custom image with a size of 4.75 mb. The max is 5 mb for a custom image to be you or background on Xbox. When launching Xbox game...
  5. Jun 4, 2024: Adding more customization and settings to xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Jun 4, 2024: Adding more customization and settings to xbox: I think it would be really cool to have more customization options for xbox, such as in accents, icon background colors, and possibly even installing mods. submitted by /u/minedroid1 [link]...
  6. Changing Back Home Screen Customizing

in XBoX on Windows
    Changing Back Home Screen Customizing: Im not the only one thinking that we need the old home customizing, where you can Add and remove all things to have a clean home screen with all what you needed set up the way you like instead of...
  7. Xbox Design Labs ABXY Button Customization Option

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Design Labs ABXY Button Customization Option: Can anyone at Xbox Design Lab tell me if these ABXY buttons can be used or added as a selection for the Elite Series 2 controller?? This is an official Xbox controller and I just can't imagine why...
  8. How do I get a refund/replacement on a customized controller that I never received?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get a refund/replacement on a customized controller that I never received?: I purchased a personalized Elite Wireless Controller Series 2- Complete Bundle on March 15th 2024. I received an email stating it was shipped on March 22nd, then another email stating it was...
  9. More customization on dashboard and games

in XboX Insiders
    More customization on dashboard and games: Can we have a a picture / live wallpaper behind ar games tab and the menu with chat and all that instead of just color. The live wallpaper bit will be part of the app I said. it be cool if we can...
  10. Contact Customer Service

in XBoX on Windows
    Contact Customer Service: There was a charge of 69.99 on 5/2 and would like to know what it was for efda422e-ba27-4878-b700-093357540930