how to convert rewards credit into xbox money

Discus and support how to convert rewards credit into xbox money in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; i need to know how to convert my 16550 credits into dollars 2e6453ea-ff2b-4849-af71-c195e4360d38 Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by RebelSuperset16, Nov 23, 2016.

1. how to convert rewards credit into xbox money

i need to know how to convert my 16550 credits into dollars

:)

RebelSuperset16, Nov 23, 2016
  2. Nastychad
    Nastychad Guest
    I didn’t get my 10,000 reward credits

I don’t know how to access my rewards credits and convert them into currency I can use on xbox store.

Nastychad, Nov 23, 2016
  3. convert

How Do I convert Xbox Reward Credit

FineTrout41426, Nov 23, 2016
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Hello RebelSuperset16,

It appears that your deposit has encountered an error which has caused the process to fail. What is occurring is that when our deposit process queries the Microsoft Account database containing your accounts to deposit into, the database does not direct our
    deposit to the specific account you have indicated that you would like the deposit into. Since our deposit process does not know where your accounts lead off to, it aborts your deposit rather than place your Credits into your account without being instructed
    to.

We have escalated this issue to another team to resolve, since we do not have access to those databases. At the current time, we are still awaiting word of their estimate on when to expect this issue to be resolved. Apologies for the inconvenience.

XBLRewards8, Nov 23, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: