How to convert live gold to Game pass ultimate

Discus and support How to convert live gold to Game pass ultimate in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, Can anyone confirm if I can still convert my live gold subs to Game pass ultimate. I am having 6+ months live gold subscription remaining. I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BilalAhmed210, Dec 26, 2020.

1. How to convert live gold to Game pass ultimate

Hi,

Can anyone confirm if I can still convert my live gold subs to Game pass ultimate. I am having 6+ months live gold subscription remaining.

I already joined the $1 trial offer when it was launched. Now it is showing $14.99 per month. If I join, will it convert my existing subscription?

Is the conversion still possible? If yes, do I have to buy game pass subscription or game pass ultimate subscription ? And lastly how many months will I get once I convert it.

I never thought I will be needing ultimate subscription but recently I upgraded to XSS and really loved the 60fps. Game that I own doesn’t support 60fps. In game pass there are few, which I want to try.

Thank you.

:)

BilalAhmed210, Dec 26, 2020
  2. Njal the Blue Win User

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

In short, once you have converted to Game Pass Ultimate, your Xbox Live Gold will be converted to Game Pass Ultimate. If you cancel, you will lose that converted Xbox Live Gold.
  3. Njal the Blue Win User

Xbox live

Once you activated the Game Pass Ultimate your Xbox Live Gold was converted to Game Pass Ultimate time. If you cancelled Game Pass Ultimate, then you lose your Xbox Live Gold that was converted.
  4. DEATHPHANTOMG49 Win User

Xbox game pass/xbox live

If You Get Game Pass Ultimate It Will Convert Your Xbox Live Gold 1 Year Into Game Pass Ultimate For The Remaining Time Left On Your Year Subscription. So For Example If You Have Xbox Live Gold Paid For A Year And You Upgrade To Game Pass Ultimate It Will Convert It To One Year Game Pass Ultimate Or However Many Months You Have Left Of Your Subscription.

(Make Sure It Says Upgrade To Game Pass Ultimate So It Will Convert Your Gold To Game Pass)
  5. Smwutches Win User

Problem with the association between Gold and Game Pass Ultimate.

Unfortunately you would have to purchase gold again if that is what you want. Before purchasing the promotion, you are warned that whatever gold or regular game pass you have on your account will be converted to Ultimate Game Pass and cannot be converted
    back.

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate:

Use your active Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership to play games on Xbox One and Windows 10 PC. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate includes Xbox Game Pass for Console, Xbox Game Pass for PC, Xbox Live Gold and additional benefits. Note: Purchase of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate
    automatically upgrades your existing Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass membership(s) to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate at a conversion ratio each based on days remaining. Learn how this works at www.xbox.com/gamepass. Future code redemptions are also subject to a
    conversion ratio. Conversion ratio subject to change. All conversions to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate are final: Once converted, you cannot re-convert your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership back to a previous membership. Maximum 36 months of redeemed Xbox Game
    Pass Ultimate per account at a time, including any converted time from Xbox Live Gold and/or Xbox Game Pass (for PC or console).
  6. Aventhyz Win User

Game Pass Ultimate Yearly Subscription

If you have Live Gold your time will be converted to Game Pass Ultimate, causing you to get a subscription for the price of $ 1, so if you have never activated Game Pass Ultimate before that said, you could subscribe to Live Gold with plans over 1 year
    and then convert to Game Pass Ultimate
Thema:

How to convert live gold to Game pass ultimate

1. How to convert live gold to Game pass ultimate - Similar Threads - convert live gold

2. Not being able to convert Xbox ultimate back to Xbox live gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not being able to convert Xbox ultimate back to Xbox live gold: I have recently bought 12 months of Xbox live gold on CD keys, when this was put on my Xbox it was converted to 4 months of Xbox Ultimate which I did not know would happen. They are now refusing...
  3. XBOX Live Gold to Game Pass Ultimate convert problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Live Gold to Game Pass Ultimate convert problem: Hello! Here is my problem: I am from Ukraine (there is no official Microsoft services, store, support, etc. for Microsoft Xbox products), and I bought 3 years of Xbox Live Gold keys, and...
  4. Can i re-convert xbox game pass ultimate to xbox live gold?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can i re-convert xbox game pass ultimate to xbox live gold?: Can i re-convert my converted xbox game pass ultimate back to live gold?And if the answer is yes i want to know how? 3c6466b5-8c27-4ab7-b152-baf648659b05
  5. Can I convert existing Xbox Live Gold To Xbox Game Pass Ultimate ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I convert existing Xbox Live Gold To Xbox Game Pass Ultimate ?: I`m asking is it`s possible to convert existing Xbox Live Gold to Ultimate ? I bought a 12 month card, and recurring payment is on February 12 2022. So I had some time to play without ultimate,...
  6. Can I convert my Xbox Game Pass Ultimate back to Xbox Live Gold?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I convert my Xbox Game Pass Ultimate back to Xbox Live Gold?: So last night I canceled my subscription for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate because I didn't need it anymore. I went on my Xbox this morning and realized that my Xbox Live Gold was canceled as well. I...
  7. impossible to subscribe or convert the xbox live gold subscription to gamepass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    impossible to subscribe or convert the xbox live gold subscription to gamepass: I am unable to subscribe to the gamepass, converting my live gold subscription even redeeming a code. the error does not even have a known error code. [img] 3 9fd003dd-57d9-4916-ac83-8935f5d154cb
  8. I bought a 12-month Xbox live gold pass and Microsoft convert that to a 4-month ultimate...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought a 12-month Xbox live gold pass and Microsoft convert that to a 4-month ultimate...: I bought a 12-month Xbox live gold pass and accidentally converted that to a 4-month ultimate game pass. But what if I do not want the ultimate game pass I just want to keep my 12-month Xbox live...
  9. Convert Game Pass Ultimate To Xbox Live Gold

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Convert Game Pass Ultimate To Xbox Live Gold: Hello, I recently redeemed a 12 month Xbox Live Gold gift card and it automatically converted to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate without offering any option to just use Xbox Live Gold. Is there a way to...
  10. Convert Xbox Game Pass Ultimate to Xbox Live Gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Convert Xbox Game Pass Ultimate to Xbox Live Gold: Hello, I upgraded my Xbox Live Gold subscription to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate in December. This was set to renew on 5/18/20, but I have turned off recurring billing as I wish to revert back to Xbox...