How to contact microsoft uk to fix xbox under warranty? ( tried literally every option on...

Discus and support How to contact microsoft uk to fix xbox under warranty? ( tried literally every option on... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; xbox series x lits but no beep, no hdmi signal, switches off after 30 sec. I have tried every option on my account. 4987d473-cf6a-4cc7-8ab7-3ea0ed21caac Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Piotr Jaworski, Jul 15, 2023.

1. How to contact microsoft uk to fix xbox under warranty? ( tried literally every option on...

xbox series x lits but no beep, no hdmi signal, switches off after 30 sec. I have tried every option on my account.

:)

Piotr Jaworski, Jul 15, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

How to contact microsoft uk to fix xbox under warranty? ( tried literally every option on website)ed

3. PatriotSH529 Win User

Console unit or power supply?

I would contact Microsoft support to see if they will take in the console and fix it if it is under warranty.
  4. WhiteKnight9796 Win User

Am able to connect to xbox live but cant play online

I have tried and retried, checked and rechecked literally every option that has been listed and none fix the problem
  5. PatriotSH529 Win User

The power supply turns off immediately after connected to the console (XBOX ONE 1540)

The console most likely has a malfunction. You should contact Microsoft support and see if it is under warranty and get it fixed.
  6. Kevinarius Win User

Modern Warfare causing Xbox One X crashing

I had contact with the Microsoft support team, three times. Just go to microsoft site and use the chat option. But I still have a warranty so it will be fixed. I think every Xbox X Scorpio owner has still warranty? 2 years I think, mine is manufactured
    in 2017 and warranty ends January 2020. They all said to send my xbox out for repair because CoD damaged the console, they are aware of the problems and really want to help you.
Thema:

How to contact microsoft uk to fix xbox under warranty? ( tried literally every option on...

1. How to contact microsoft uk to fix xbox under warranty? ( tried literally every option on... - Similar Threads - contact microsoft fix

2. How do I contact Xbox Microsoft support?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I contact Xbox Microsoft support?: I’ve been trying to get in contact with them all morning but their website when I’m signed in and select contact us they say their call feature is unavailable even though it’s well in the time for...
  3. How do I get in contact with Microsoft support so they can help me get an account that was...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get in contact with Microsoft support so they can help me get an account that was...: so they can help me get an account that was hacked and replaced my email with some sketchy outlook email I have the email that originally had it but my Microsoft email got changed and it says my...
  4. Is there an email address that I can use to contact Microsoft support

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there an email address that I can use to contact Microsoft support: Hello, recently I was looking into what type of cable my Xbox one controller uses so that I can purchase a new one without having to buy a whole new controller. While looking into this I found an...
  5. How to fix my overheating Xbox Series X and/or get Microsoft support to contact me!

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix my overheating Xbox Series X and/or get Microsoft support to contact me!: I have an Xbox Series X with an overheating problem, it regularly turns off and won't turn back on unless I leave it unplugged overnight. A similar issue occurred when I first bought it 9 months...
  6. Microsoft carrier has lost/damaged my item while in transit how do I contact Microsoft as...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft carrier has lost/damaged my item while in transit how do I contact Microsoft as...: How do I contact Microsoft where there is an issue with an item I have already sent for repair? The call back option hasn't worked all week. 4e588d15-a966-4e7a-b476-fa49a0b424d0
  7. Is there a contact number for Microsoft Xbox repairs?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a contact number for Microsoft Xbox repairs?: Trying to contact Xbox repairs over a warranty but the call back system will not work on UK mobiles and I can't find a contact number or email address for them 51b0c94a-2c06-4ac4-a14a-d66e4ccca97c
  8. Does anyone know how to get in contact with a Microsoft support agent?

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know how to get in contact with a Microsoft support agent?: I've had an ongoing issue with the Microsoft rewards app on Xbox where it keeps telling me to update my consoles location, causing me to lose my streak. I finally got some help via a live chat...
  9. How to I directly contact the Microsoft Enforcement team? And. Is the Microsoft Enforcement...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to I directly contact the Microsoft Enforcement team? And. Is the Microsoft Enforcement...: Hello my name is Daniel and I'd like to report a player/account. And I know you can via xbox but not for this specific action. The player extorted pretty much not "literally" cause I know this is...
  10. Xbox Elite Series 2 - Problem can't contact Microsoft to fix. What to do please?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 - Problem can't contact Microsoft to fix. What to do please?: The left button does not work correctly. Has been difficult since I bought it and now it's finally going bad and not working properly. It's only 7 months old and still under warranty. I went thru...