How to connect XBOX One to laptop wirelessly?

Discus and support How to connect XBOX One to laptop wirelessly? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm trying to find a way to get around the fact that the television is not in an ideal place for the wife to watch DVDs/Bluerays/Cable from the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Betelgeuse2112, Jan 13, 2014.

1. How to connect XBOX One to laptop wirelessly?

I'm trying to find a way to get around the fact that the television is not in an ideal place for the wife to watch DVDs/Bluerays/Cable from the kitchen. I told her there ought to be a way to do this (and it was part of the deal when I got the xbox
    one for christmas!).

One thought would be to split the HDMI signal so that one connects to the TV and the other to a wireless HDMI transmitter - however I have been unsuccessful in finding such a thing where the receiver connects to the laptop. Are there such things?

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

:)

Betelgeuse2112, Jan 13, 2014
  2. CONNECT XBOX ONE TO LAPTOP

Microsoft, I have been trying for ages to connect my Xbox One to my Laptop for quite some time now. My overall objective for this, is to power on my Xbox, and have it display on my laptop, so I WILL NOT have to use either a TELEVISION or an EXTERNAL SOURCE
    OF WIRELESS CONNECTIVITY. Please, I really need help with this. I want to stream from my Laptop, but I cant figure out how to link my Xbox. Unfortunately, this issue has perplexed me for quite some time, and other servers never respond with a direct answer.
    Please respond to this with help as soon as you can. Thanks.

-Matt ()

TippiestPower9, Jan 13, 2014
  3. roseybjb
    roseybjb Guest
    about laptop to xbox one

how far range will the laptop connect to the xbox one, my internet dont wont well upstairs, if I have the xbox one upstairs and the laptop down stair will I be able to stream? or is it to far?

roseybjb, Jan 13, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

How to connect XBOX One to laptop wirelessly?