How to connect Xbox One controller to Android?

Discus and support How to connect Xbox One controller to Android? in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Hi everyone, I tried to connect Xbox One controller to Android (because I know it's possible) but on my Sony Z2 running Android 6.0.1 it says... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by GustavsGegeris, Jul 10, 2018.

1. How to connect Xbox One controller to Android?

Hi everyone,

I tried to connect Xbox One controller to Android (because I know it's possible) but on my Sony Z2 running Android 6.0.1 it says "Couldn't pair with Xbox One Controller because of an incorrect PIN or passkey" when I try to connect them via
    Bluetooth. The Xbox Accessories app says the controller is up to date, and it works perfectly on Windows 10.

Hoping for a fix,

Gustavs

:)

GustavsGegeris, Jul 10, 2018
  2. Controller Xbox one on Windows 10

Hello MildSuperset412,

I need to ask, have you been able to follow up with "How to connect an Xbox One Wireless Controller to a Windows PC" , and does the
    controller work when it is connected to your PC through the USB port? Also, if you haven't already done so, may I suggest double checking "How
    to update your Xbox One Controller on Windows 10
    " .

support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-on-windows/accessories/connect-xbox-one-controller-to-pc

support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-on-windows/accessories/how-to-update-xbox-one-controller-windows-10

Good luck and good gaming,

SA

greg_window10_installer, Jul 10, 2018
  3. How many controllers will the Xbox one Wireless PC Adapter.....

How many controllers will the Xbox one Wireless PC Adapter will be able to connect to at a time?

I keep hearing that it will only be able to connect to one controller at a time.

Pr0ving4Gr0undz, Jul 10, 2018
  4. blueamcat
    blueamcat Guest

blueamcat, Jul 10, 2018
  5. GingerieKris
    GingerieKris Guest
    A quick way around this is if you have a usb-otg cable that'll allow you to plug your controller directly into your phone

GingerieKris, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox oen s android 6.0.1