How to Connect Xbox 1S Controller With Wire to Mac?

Discus and support How to Connect Xbox 1S Controller With Wire to Mac? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I play Fortnite and there is a lot of input delay from my controller via Bluetooth, and because of this, I want to connect my Xbox 1S Controller to my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by KV2808, Jun 9, 2020.

1. KV2808
    KV2808 Guest

I play Fortnite and there is a lot of input delay from my controller via Bluetooth, and because of this, I want to connect my Xbox 1S Controller to my computer using a wire. I already have used the Github Xbox 360 connect, but it doesn't work for me, I
    hope you guys can help me out.

:)

KV2808, Jun 9, 2020
  2. KV2808 Win User

Hi
    oOLynxyOo,

So I tried using a micro-USB cable connected my controller to my Macbook Air 2017, it didn't like flash or show that it had connected, and when I tried to use the Github it still didn't work, I am going to try your tip for Xbox Support, and tell you if it
    works.
  3. oOLynxyOo Win User

Hey KV2808,

If you have a micro-USB cable it it should be compatible with your Xbox Controller. Then you just have to plug it into the Mac. If that doesn't work someone might have a better option or you can contact Xbox Support for more help at ( https://support.xbox.com/ ).

Hope this helps and you have a good rest of your day/night!
  4. oOLynxyOo Win User

Yea, your best bet is probably to contact Xbox Support with the link I gave, or there are more than likely some YouTube tutorials.

Hope you get it sorted out man!
  5. KV2808 Win User

There is obviously some sort of drivers I need to download, and as such I am trying to figure out if there is an OS version for these drivers or some converter.
  6. Sinestro5 Win User

xbox lag not booting up

i have 2 other xbox 1 connected wireless and that havnt went funky the xbox 1s is wired...
Thema:

1. How to Connect Xbox 1S Controller With Wire to Mac? - Similar Threads - Connect Controller Wire

2. Xbox accessories app won't detect wired connection on my elite series 2 controller when it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox accessories app won't detect wired connection on my elite series 2 controller when it...: I cannot use the accessories app for my elite series 2 controller on PC. Says use wired connection but it's already plugged in how do I fix this db14f4d0-0b14-4148-a926-845124931b8c
  3. My Xbox Controller won't appear in the bluethooth tab, but it will connect via wire.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Controller won't appear in the bluethooth tab, but it will connect via wire.: I've been trying to connect my Xbox controller to my pc via bluethooth but it won't appear in the bluethooth area, I tried updating the drivers, updating the controller through the Xbox...
  4. Unable to Connect wired in with USB-C to PC with Brand New Xbox Elite Controller Series 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to Connect wired in with USB-C to PC with Brand New Xbox Elite Controller Series 2: Brand New Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Unable to Connect to PC The Issue When wired in using the USB-C cable that came with the brand-new controller, the Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 is not...
  5. how to connect xbox one controller to pc (wired)

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to connect xbox one controller to pc (wired): Ive connected my xbox one controller via usb to my pc, but it doesnt connect, however when i hold down the home button the controller it flashes white despite not having any batteries in it. does...
  6. My xbox one elite controller will not connect to my pc using a wire.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one elite controller will not connect to my pc using a wire.: My xbox one elite controller will not connect to my pc using a wire. Its connects via Bluetooth but drops in and out. With wire it does not work and does not appear in my device manager, i have...
  7. Xbox Series X/S controller not connecting to PC wired

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X/S controller not connecting to PC wired: I've been trying to connect my Xbox controller to my pc however when plugged in by USB wire, the light just blinks and does not connect. My pc does not have Bluetooth support, but I know that the...
  8. how do I connect my gaming controller to my laptop through a wired connection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do I connect my gaming controller to my laptop through a wired connection: I am trying to connect my gaming controller to my asus vivobook and it won't allow me to. whenever I connect it though Bluetooth it causes my pc to overheat and crash my game, which is a similar...
  9. Why does my Xbox one controller not stay connected to PC? Doesn't matter if it is wired or...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox one controller not stay connected to PC? Doesn't matter if it is wired or...: Why does my Xbox one controller not stay connected to PC? Doesn't matter if it is wired or Bluetooth. Controller firmware is up to date. 6bb322ee-8701-447d-a91d-2423faed3db8
  10. Xbox 360 wired controller not connecting to Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 wired controller not connecting to Xbox 360: My brother got an xbox 360 from his grandad. It worked but the controller has a circular cable and couldn't plug into the console so we had to order an adapter, once we got the adapter it worked...