How to connect usb microphones let's sing to xbox x series

Discus and support How to connect usb microphones let's sing to xbox x series in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've bought the game; let's sing 2023 for xbox x series, a complete package with 2 wired usb microphones. How can I connect them to the xbox x series?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JessicaB87, Dec 6, 2023.

1. JessicaB87
    JessicaB87 Guest

I've bought the game; let's sing 2023 for xbox x series, a complete package with 2 wired usb microphones. How can I connect them to the xbox x series? There is only one usb port in front of the xbox? I can't connect them to the wireless controllers either..

:)

JessicaB87, Dec 6, 2023
  2. Hoskayra Win User

Hello, JessicaB87 my name is Oskayra I am independent advisor and I will be happy to help you today.

The Xbox Series X does have only one USB port on the front, which can be limiting when connecting multiple USB devices. However, there are a couple of ways to connect two USB microphones for Let's Sing 2023 on your Xbox Series X.

Option 1: USB Hub

The most straightforward solution is to use a USB hub. A USB hub is a device that allows you to connect multiple USB devices to a single USB port. You can connect the two USB microphones to the USB hub, and then plug the USB hub into the Xbox Series X's front USB port.

Option 2: USB Adapter

If you don't have a USB hub, you can use a USB adapter. A USB adapter is a device that allows you to connect a USB device to a different type of port, such as an audio jack or a microphone jack. You can connect one of the USB microphones to the Xbox Series X's controller using an adapter, and then connect the other microphone to the front USB port.

Which option is better?

The better option for you will depend on your specific needs and preferences. A USB hub is the more versatile option, as it will allow you to connect more USB devices in the future. However, a USB adapter is a more affordable option, and it will be smaller and more portable.

I hope this helps! Don't hesitate to ask if you have any further questions or need additional clarification.
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

There are more USB ports around the back
  4. Miguel Molina O Win User

Mic for Let's sing in Xbox Series s

On XBOX you can connect: 4 Smartphones or 2 USB-Mics + 2 Headsets or 2 USB-Mics + 2 SingStar-Mics

Any USB microphone will do the job, if you want a budget solution I would recommend searching on amazon for any USB generic microphone for rock band, guitar hero, or let's sing.
  5. Georges C. Win User

Singing Microphone on Series X/S or Xbox One

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Bluebird819, unfortunately it is not possible to use USB microphones on the One line consoles as it was on Xbox 360.

You will have to turn your smartphone into a micwith the Let's Sing Microphone-App and startsinging your heart out – the stage is yours! First launch the game, followed by the Let's Sing Mic App to connect the app to your console. Once connected, choose your song and sing.

https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2022/10/04/lets-sin...
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

Singing Microphone on Series X/S or Xbox One

Yes it is possible. Singing games have built in driver support for USB microphones. You only need an Xbox authorized microphone for system level things like party chat
Thema:

1. How to connect usb microphones let's sing to xbox x series - Similar Threads - connect usb microphones

2. Neither of my xbox one controller will connect to my PC (USB)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Neither of my xbox one controller will connect to my PC (USB): I have two controllers that won't connect to my pc. I've tried 4 different USB cords, I've updated my controllers and I've even tried using my USB-C adapter . Both will blink when plugged in and...
  3. Does the Xbox controller + USB-C Cable emit radio frequency radiations when connected via...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does the Xbox controller + USB-C Cable emit radio frequency radiations when connected via...: Hi Everyone, I would like to know if the Xbox controller + USB-C Cable emit radio frequency radiations when connected via USB-C to the PC. This is the controller I'm talking about:...
  4. My controller wont connect to my console..tried 4 controllers and 3 USB c cables too

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller wont connect to my console..tried 4 controllers and 3 USB c cables too: My controller wont connect to my console and I tried 4 controllers and also 3 USB c leads 899c0d9f-c7fc-45bf-855b-81b909a510a9
  5. Xbox controller can't connect to Microsoft Wireless USB?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller can't connect to Microsoft Wireless USB?: I have a new Microsoft Wireless USB for windows 10. It seems to light and flash when pressing the button. On the other hand, my Xbox controller can't connect to the USB instantly. I tried hard...
  6. Xbox One Controller Wont Connect to PC with USB cord

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Controller Wont Connect to PC with USB cord: Hello, While playing Snowrunner on my PC with my Xbox One controller, like I have for over 2 years, it disconnected randomly, while I was driving in the game. In the Bluetooth menu on the PC,...
  7. Dualshock 4 not working with my computer when connected through USB

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dualshock 4 not working with my computer when connected through USB: The yellow bar lights up and sometimes it resets my audio devices, but it isn't recognized by games unless I have it connected by bluetooth, which I typically keep off. The controller did work via...
  8. does the Logitech h304 headset (wired usb) connect to xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    does the Logitech h304 headset (wired usb) connect to xbox one: does the Logitech h304 headset (wired usb) connect to xbox one 8651d522-0d08-4052-844b-2c460752a254
  9. Unable to Connect wired in with USB-C to PC with Brand New Xbox Elite Controller Series 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to Connect wired in with USB-C to PC with Brand New Xbox Elite Controller Series 2: Brand New Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Unable to Connect to PC The Issue When wired in using the USB-C cable that came with the brand-new controller, the Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 is not...
  10. Is there a usb dongle for connecting Xbox series s to controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a usb dongle for connecting Xbox series s to controller?: Howdy! So here’s the deal, I have my tv mounted to my wall and recently mounted my Xbox behind the TV as well. Now my controller keeps disconnecting. I put my Xbox below the tv on the shelf as a...