How to connect Tritton Stereo Headset (Gears of wars 3 ) to the new mini xbox 360 E 250GB and ...

Discus and support How to connect Tritton Stereo Headset (Gears of wars 3 ) to the new mini xbox 360 E 250GB and ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; How to setup Tritton Stereo Headset (Gears of wars 3 ) to the new mini xbox 360 250GB ( Xbox 360 E)? The headset have an RCA adapter. The new 250GB... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by verator, Jan 7, 2014.

1. verator
    verator Guest

How to connect Tritton Stereo Headset (Gears of wars 3 ) to the new mini xbox 360 E 250GB and ...

How to setup Tritton Stereo Headset (Gears of wars 3 ) to the new mini xbox 360 250GB ( Xbox 360 E)?
    The headset have an RCA adapter.
    The new 250GB mini Xbox back is diferent from others xbox and doesn't have RCA adapter
    Adapter: SteelSeries
    xbox 360 E back: http://www.geek.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/xbox360e_teardown_01.jpg
    Any solution? Thanks.

:)

verator, Jan 7, 2014
  2. A Toxic Shotgun, Jan 7, 2014
  3. Duc4tti
    Duc4tti Guest
    Doubt abou tritton 720+ on xbox one

I wanna know if is possible to connect a tritton 720+ headset on the xbox one using the xbox one stereo headset adapter. does anybody can help me?

Duc4tti, Jan 7, 2014
  4. A Toxic Shotgun Win User

Gamestop has gone too far, lol

5. TheVet96 Win User

I cannot be heard in Xbox live party chat, but I can hear others and gameplay, adapter seems to be in working order.

Hello Mimi!

Below is a list of non-compatible headsets:

Non-compatible headsets

The following headsets are incompatible with the Xbox One Stereo Headset Adapter:

• Mad Catz Tritton Warhead headset
    • Mad Catz Tritton Primer headset (Mad Catz offers an adapter for the Primer headset to convert the 2.5-mm audio jack to a 3.5-mm audio jack. Contact Mad Catz for support.)
    • The Xbox 360 Wireless Headset and Xbox 360 Wireless Bluetooth Headset
    • Headsets with this 2.5-mm connector will not work because of the connector format. This connector includes a long, cylindrical pin in the middle of the connecting side that does not fit into the Xbox One Stereo Headset Adapter.

More info on using compatible headsets with the adapter.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox...ible-headset#047ca027eaf44c428f2799723b43aebc
  6. striker2-7AFED2C5-CB Win User

headset

I got this headset for Halo 4 mainly few days ago for 49.99 from Best Buy and I think its fantastic

[View:http://media.tecca.com/2011/10/27/tritton-tritton-trigger-stereo-headset-for-xbox-360-largefrontimage-320w.jpg]
  7. xenomorph v1 Win User

Tritton AX 720

@ Fieend

I'm not sure if those particular Tritton's are supported. There are a couple of Tritton's that aren't:

support.xbox.com/.../connect-compatible-headset

"Non-compatible headsets

The following headsets are not compatible with the Xbox One Stereo Headset Adapter:

Mad Catz Tritton Warhead headset

Mad Catz Tritton Primer headset (Mad Catz offers an adapter for the primer headset to convert the 2.5 mm to a 3.5-mm audio jack.
    Contact Mad Catz for support.)"

As I highlighted, you may need to contact support... Unless someone else knows otherwise.

@ Spartan

You admitted you own neither an Xbox 360 or an Xbox One. You're a rude, dim witted individual. And you should not comment if you know nothing about what you're commenting on. If you can't say anything nice, say nothing.

Now GO AWAY.
  8. WinsomeSword Win User

Gamestop has gone too far, lol

Thema:

1. How to connect Tritton Stereo Headset (Gears of wars 3 ) to the new mini xbox 360 E 250GB and ... - Similar Threads - connect Tritton Stereo

2. XBox Series X Gamepad and Windows 11 Pro connectivity issues.

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Series X Gamepad and Windows 11 Pro connectivity issues.: Hello. First of all I understand that you support guys are working hard. But please try to read the whole post before answer. Thank you. I have an XBox gamepad which was bundled with Xbox Series...
  3. how to connect my computer to Xbox 360?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    how to connect my computer to Xbox 360?: how to connect my computer to Xbox 360? ba1fdca5-c40d-4cbe-8579-ed588406bf13
  4. Xbox all of a sudden stopped being able to connect to my internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox all of a sudden stopped being able to connect to my internet: I was watching a show on hulu, a day ago and all of sudden my Xbox disconnected from the internet. I thought nothing of it until it would now no longer connect. It will connect to my hotspot, but...
  5. Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X: I'm having some serious trouble atm with trying to get 360 games to work on my series X. These are all games that until today worked fine. Now it will not connect to xbox live for the cloud or my...
  6. xbox connection

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox connection: hi my xbox is saying its connected to wifi but its not showing in my apps that i am. ive put a wired connection and its saying i cant sign in to my account. im baffled on whats wrong with it as it...
  7. How do you connect a stream on xbox to tik tok

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do you connect a stream on xbox to tik tok: I would love to know how to put my gaming on tik Tok live 64269345-e9a3-44b2-9b3a-6cc7e22e1ecf
  8. Why can’t I connect my Xbox to the Xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I connect my Xbox to the Xbox app: I’m trying to add my existing console to my library on the Xbox app and it keeps saying “try again in a bit something went wrong.” And I’ve done all the things Google says and it won’t work such...
  9. Can't connect to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to xbox live: Getting error 8050190E can't connect to xbox live only on 360 games when I'm on internet. Not a connection issue I've tried everything imaginable. It does work on my Hotspot. Can't join friends...
  10. My xbox won't connect to my college's wifi

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox won't connect to my college's wifi: For most of the year, I had my series S connected to my university's wifi because I live in the dorms here. I had to approve its MAC address at the beginning of the year, and it worked fine....