How to connect my xbox 360 to my windows 11 laptop, without windows media center?

Discus and support How to connect my xbox 360 to my windows 11 laptop, without windows media center? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; In windows 11 is not available windows media center, because it was removed in 2015, so what can i do to connect them, i want to play and use game pass... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by laurka, Nov 21, 2023.

1. laurka
    laurka Guest

How to connect my xbox 360 to my windows 11 laptop, without windows media center?

In windows 11 is not available windows media center, because it was removed in 2015, so what can i do to connect them, i want to play and use game pass

:)

laurka, Nov 21, 2023
  2. ismahilmai3 Win User

how do i set up windows media center so i can connect my xbox 360 to my windows 10 pc

set up windows media center so i can connect my xbox 360 to my windows laptop
  3. ismahilmai3 Win User

how do i set up windows media center so i can connect my xbox 360 to my windows 10 pc

how do i set up windows media center so i can connect my xbox 360 to my windows 10 pc?

it is my first time connecting my exbox up to my laptop
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

Game pass has nothing to do with playing back video and audio, which is what windows media center was for. What specifically are you trying to do?

there is no way to play game pass on Xbox 360. You'll have to upgrade to a minimum of Xbox one, or play on your PC if you have game pass ultimate or PC game pass

you can also use the cloud to play Xbox one and series games on your PC
  5. laurka Win User

but how can i play with the console in my windows 11 laptop?
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

That's not what the old discontinued Media Center did.

Media centre allowed an Xbox 360 to connect to a PC running Windows XP Media Center Edition to stream music and video files directly from the PC to the console. It has nothing to do with gaming.

Game Pass isn't supported on the Xbox 360. You can sign in with an Xbox Game Pass subscription and play online with Xbox 360 games that are still supported, but you can't download any Game Pass games.
Thema:

1. How to connect my xbox 360 to my windows 11 laptop, without windows media center? - Similar Threads - connect 360 windows

2. Why is my Xbox 360 slim not connecting to my wifi?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox 360 slim not connecting to my wifi?: I use Cox and this is what my settings are (i am using a 2.4 ghz network). WPA WPA2-PSK (TKIP/AES), And the mode is 802.11 g/n. I dont think the card is dead because it is still pulling info just...
  3. How can I connect my xbox 360 to my laptop?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I connect my xbox 360 to my laptop?: Hi everyone, I'm trying to use my laptop as a monitor for my Xbox, but I'm running into some difficulties and could use some advice. Here's what I've tried so far: HDMI Connection: My laptop...
  4. Xbox 360 cant connect to internet or install system updates

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 cant connect to internet or install system updates: My Xbox 360 4GB will not connect to the internet or perform system updates. It can recognize the WiFi signal, but it wont connect. Setting up a wired connection allows it to connect to the...
  5. How to connect my xbox 360 to my wifi router

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to connect my xbox 360 to my wifi router: It keeps saying that it is not connecting to the wifi router itself even though it says the wifi signal is 100% and now i cant get my profile to sync anymore. At first i thought it was because my...
  6. Hello why when i trie to connect wifi on xbox 360 it says to use a wireless internent...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello why when i trie to connect wifi on xbox 360 it says to use a wireless internent...: Hello why when i try to connect my wifi on my x box three sixty it says To use Internet connection connect an xbox 360 Wireless Networking ADAPTER to your console and the wifi it will be next to...
  7. Is it possible to connect a Xbox 360 controller to windows 11 for steam gameplay?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to connect a Xbox 360 controller to windows 11 for steam gameplay?: I just need to know where you can install the driver or do people want me to try develop the driver, if I can have some guidelines I believe I can do it with Windows Visual Studio Code and node.js...
  8. Xbox 360 controller will not connect to Windows 10 Wireless Adapter

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 controller will not connect to Windows 10 Wireless Adapter: I just bought a "Microsoft Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10" to connect my Xbox 360 controller to my PC. The adapter installed its driver when I plugged it in, and then said it was ready. I...
  9. How to setup windows media center for Xbox 360 to connect to PC

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to setup windows media center for Xbox 360 to connect to PC: Can't connect Xbox 360 to windows media player on PC 5d7da329-6462-4815-808c-f8dcac52205f
  10. How to connect my fav music to my xbox 360 with my windows laptop?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to connect my fav music to my xbox 360 with my windows laptop?: Hi, i am trying to connect my favourite music to my xbox 360 and i have a windows laptop but i am not sure how to connect my music to the xbox 360. If u have the solution pls dm me here or my...