How to connect Multiple Xbox one's multiple windows 10 on PC both on separate wifi ...

Discus and support How to connect Multiple Xbox one's multiple windows 10 on PC both on separate wifi ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello need help with this I have a nighthawk x6 connected to a **** dg860 through time Warner cable. I'm trying to connect with two separate computers... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TheStormtro0per, Mar 21, 2016.

1. How to connect Multiple Xbox one's multiple windows 10 on PC both on separate wifi ...

Hello need help with this I have a nighthawk x6 connected to a **** dg860 through time Warner cable. I'm trying to connect with two separate computers with Windows ten to two Xbox one's while I'm not home. My brother and I want to play while we're out. Both
    are on separate wifi connections and I have streaming working on both of them when home. I was told port forwarding would work but only allows ports to forward to one pc. Can Anyone help with this?

:)

TheStormtro0per, Mar 21, 2016
  2. Bazajaytee
    Bazajaytee Guest
    Wireless N Router - Recommendations Wanted!

NETGEAR R7000 Nighthawk AC1900

No problems and has multiple Xbox One's, PC's and wireless devices connected.

Bazajaytee, Mar 21, 2016
  3. TitusAndron
    TitusAndron Guest
    Streaming Xbox to Windows 10 Broken

Has anyone else experienced issues streaming from their XboxOne / XboxOneX to their PC in the last 24 hours? I was streaming perfectly to my PC last night, however today Windows 10 had a very large update (took 10-15 minutes with multiple reboots). After
    the update my Xbox PC app could find my Xbox but could not connect to it. I have ensured that both the Xbox and my PC are connected to the same network and both have been rebooted and have the latest updates. Anyone else having this issue or know of a resolution?

TitusAndron, Mar 21, 2016
  4. How to connect Multiple Xbox one's multiple windows 10 on PC both on separate wifi ...

Hi there,

In order to play while away from home, you need to set-up what's called a Virtual Private Network, or VPN. A VPN, in a way, extends your home network and Xbox streaming will only work through a home network.

There are a few companies that offer a VPN service. One named Tunnelbear is the only one I can think of, but there will be many others. They all require subscriptions, though there might be some free ones out there.

The only issue with this is that playing over the internet will not be as good as an experience as it would be playing at home. The further you get from home, the higher the lag will be and the lower the video quality will be. Which is why it's not there
    already.

Port forwarding won't work for this as it's not really the right thing. Wheras with a VPN, you connect your PC/Laptop to it over the internet, and it will show up to all your devices at home as being on the same network.

Skeeter Quill, Mar 21, 2016
  5. So using a Dynamic DNS through no IP would not work? This is something my router has that I started to set up last night

TheStormtro0per, Mar 21, 2016
  6. I removed the answered thing because I have more questions. I still need an answer on the using a dynamic DNS through no IP (this is set up through my net gear nighthawk x6 router). I have looked up a few things on using the VPN as suggested and they are
    saying I have to get another router and program that router for VPN to use my connection while I’m away from home? Again to reiterate I’m trying two separate Xbox ones on same router but on different Wi-Fi connections trying to connect to different windows
    10 PCs. in case anyone is just joining us. I looked up a list of VPN providers and I’m ok with using express VPN or VyprVPN. but I’m not going to purchase this until I’m sure I know what I’m doing with this. I work about 12-14 hours so all I can really do
    now is answer messages and make accounts, I have a team view connection to my home computer running in case I get an in-depth answer and can take more action. If anyone can help please send me a message or post on here. Who knows maybe you play the same games
    and we can jump on after work is over, I’m always down to help or play with others in the community! Thanks for your time!

TheStormtro0per, Mar 22, 2016
  7. I removed the answered thing because I have more questions. I still need an answer on the using a dynamic DNS through no IP (this is set up through my net gear nighthawk x6 router). I have looked up a few things on using the VPN as suggested and they are
    saying I have to get another router and program that router for VPN to use my connection while I’m away from home? Again to reiterate I’m trying two separate Xbox ones on same router but on different Wi-Fi connections trying to connect to different windows
    10 PCs. in case anyone is just joining us. I looked up a list of VPN providers and I’m ok with using express VPN or VyprVPN. but I’m not going to purchase this until I’m sure I know what I’m doing with this. I work about 12-14 hours so all I can really do
    now is answer messages and make accounts, I have a team view connection to my home computer running in case I get an in-depth answer and can take more action. If anyone can help please send me a message or post on here. Who knows maybe you play the same games
    and we can jump on after work is over, I’m always down to help or play with others in the community! Thanks for your time!

TheStormtro0per, Oct 31, 2018
  8. XGN Corrupt Win User

Xbox one x not turning on from Windows app

You also may want to take into account if you have multiple wifi connections that both your Xbox and PC are connected to the same one, some modems may have two connections and if they're not on the same wifi it will not work properly.
  9. TheStormtro0per Win User

How to connect Multiple Xbox one's multiple windows 10 on PC both on separate wifi networks though a nighthawk x6 connected to a **** dg860.

I removed the answered thing because I have more questions. I still need an answer on the using a dynamic DNS through no IP (this is set up through my net gear nighthawk x6 router). I have looked up a few things on using the VPN as suggested and they are
  10. Skeeter Quill Win User

How to connect Multiple Xbox one's multiple windows 10 on PC both on separate wifi networks though a nighthawk x6 connected to a **** dg860.

Hi there,

In order to play while away from home, you need to set-up what's called a Virtual Private Network, or VPN. A VPN, in a way, extends your home network and Xbox streaming will only work through a home network.

There are a few companies that offer a VPN service. One named Tunnelbear is the only one I can think of, but there will be many others. They all require subscriptions, though there might be some free ones out there.

The only issue with this is that playing over the internet will not be as good as an experience as it would be playing at home. The further you get from home, the higher the lag will be and the lower the video quality will be. Which is why it's not there
    already.

Port forwarding won't work for this as it's not really the right thing. Wheras with a VPN, you connect your PC/Laptop to it over the internet, and it will show up to all your devices at home as being on the same network.
  11. TheStormtro0per Win User

So using a Dynamic DNS through no IP would not work? This is something my router has that I started to set up last night
  12. TheStormtro0per Win User

I removed the answered thing because I have more questions. I still need an answer on the using a dynamic DNS through no IP (this is set up through my net gear nighthawk x6 router). I have looked up a few things on using the VPN as suggested and they are
Thema:

How to connect Multiple Xbox one's multiple windows 10 on PC both on separate wifi ...

1. How to connect Multiple Xbox one's multiple windows 10 on PC both on separate wifi ... - Similar Threads - connect Multiple one's

2. When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...: I have tried reset my Xbox and deleting my games. Tried upnp and Dmz and port forwarding on my router. I have also tried WiFi on my Xbox and still no luck. Any info would be appreciated. Ian...
  3. Wifi will not connect I have tried everything. Just an error comes up. It's not the wifi...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wifi will not connect I have tried everything. Just an error comes up. It's not the wifi...: My wifi is not working on my 360. Everything else works just not my Xbox, I've tried everything it still doesn't work c03a0dd0-c5ba-40e3-b044-808a69628479
  4. How do I connect my Xbox with IPV6 if I'm using an Xfinity hotspot

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I connect my Xbox with IPV6 if I'm using an Xfinity hotspot: That's all, just how do I connect my Xbox with IPV6 if I'm using an Xfinity hotspot. It's only showing IPV4. 451a2b19-5dd1-4bb6-bafe-4b68bd49833c
  5. None of my Xbox 360's will connect to Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    None of my Xbox 360's will connect to Xbox Live: I have 2 Xbox 360's and I've been trying for the last week to get either of them to connect online so that I can download DLC and updates for my library before the store goes down in July. My...
  6. Xbox One elite controller constant blinking light and wont connect after disrupted...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One elite controller constant blinking light and wont connect after disrupted...: was doing a controller firmware update when my controller disconnected from the charger causing the update to stop, leaving my Xbox home button flashing and controller unresponsive. Have changed...
  7. Xbox controller connected through Xbox Wireless Adapter randomly but repeatedly develops...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller connected through Xbox Wireless Adapter randomly but repeatedly develops...: I've been using Xbox controllers on Windows 10 for the past 8 years, always connected through an Xbox Wireless Adapter for 2 reasons: I started with Xbox One controllers, which did not support...
  8. How do I connect multiple Xbox controllers to my PC's xbox app and stream the gameplay?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I connect multiple Xbox controllers to my PC's xbox app and stream the gameplay?: How do I connect multiple Xbox controllers to my PC's xbox app and stream the gameplay? Ive been able to seamlessly play on my xbox by streaming in to my laptop through the xbox companion app, and...
  9. My Xbox one takes multiple attempts to connect to the internet. My TV connects just fine.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one takes multiple attempts to connect to the internet. My TV connects just fine.: My Xbox one takes multiple attempts to connect to the internet. My TV connects just fine. Is this a problem with a setting. Most of the time I want to say it automatically connected, but not...
  10. My Xbox Series X now requires multiple restarts to recognise the wired connection directly...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Series X now requires multiple restarts to recognise the wired connection directly...: Hi everyone, Over the last 2 weeks or so my Series X has stopped automatically connecting to my wired ethernet connection upon startup. It requires multiple restarts and full power cycles of...