How to conect Digital Speakers

Discus and support How to conect Digital Speakers in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've got Benq monitor that does not has speakers. So to get sound I've found speakers that do have digital optical conection on Amazon. Make and Model:... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by M0nsterS1ayer, Feb 4, 2014.

1. How to conect Digital Speakers

M0nsterS1ayer, Feb 4, 2014
  2. KingDavid73
    KingDavid73 Guest
    How do I hook up speakers to my xbox?

I have no idea how digital audio works. I just want to plug speakers into my xbox. How do I do that? I don't want a receiver with a bunch of different ports for switching devices - I just have my xbox. How do I plug speakers into it? The only surround
    sound speakers I have ever used were a set of like $50 logitech 5.1 pc speakers that I still use (bought in probably 2003 or something). Can I attach those to my xbox? What kind of adapter would I need? I'm really frustrated and I can't find any specific
    information on google.

KingDavid73, Feb 4, 2014
  3. KingDavid73
    KingDavid73 Guest
    How do I hook up speakers to my xbox?

I have no idea how digital audio works. I just want to plug speakers into my xbox. How do I do that? I don't want a receiver with a bunch of different ports for switching devices - I just have my xbox. How do I plug speakers into it? The only surround
    sound speakers I have ever used were a set of like $50 logitech 5.1 pc speakers that I still use (bought in probably 2003 or something). Can I attach those to my xbox? What kind of adapter would I need? I'm really frustrated and I can't find any specific
    information on google.

I don't want to spend hundreds on a receiver thing that doesn't even come with speakers. I just want to plug speakers into my xbox like I plug speakers into everything else. All my old consoles work with an adapter to the 3 3.5mm plugs my pc 5.1 system has.
    How do I do this with xbox?

KingDavid73, Feb 4, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

How to conect Digital Speakers