How to choose 2 columns that are not next to next on excel on iPad?

Discus and support How to choose 2 columns that are not next to next on excel on iPad? in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I have a really problem when I make a chart on excel on ipad. That is, I only want to choose column A and columns F. But I don’t know how to do it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Khanh Ngo, Aug 18, 2018.

1. Khanh Ngo
    Khanh Ngo Guest

I have a really problem when I make a chart on excel on ipad. That is, I only want to choose column A and columns F. But I don’t know how to do it because, i know if I choose columns A and F, it also include comlumns B, C, D and E.

Moreover, I don’t want to move columns F near to columns A.

So my question is: how I can choose columns A and F on ipad? (On laptop I can use Ctrl to do it but on ipad don’t have Ctrl button for me to do it).

I really need help.

Thank you for your reading.

:)

Khanh Ngo, Aug 18, 2018
  2. Ackis
    Ackis Guest
    Teredo address not obtained in XBOX app

Take a look at this article:

support.xbox.com/.../troubleshoot-party-chat

Personally it didn't help my problem. I looked at my adapters and I didn't even have the Teredo tunnel adapter installed. I manually installed it and everything worked. Instructions for that taken from:

www.tomshardware.com/.../44768-63-reinstall-microsoft-teredo-tunneling-adapter

Open up your device manager

Click the action tab at the top and click Add Legacy Hardware

Click next and next again it will then scan and find nothing

Click next on the screen after that

Wait a minute and you will see a list of hardware appear, scroll down and choose network adapters then click next

On the left column choose Microsoft then in the right hand column scroll down and choose Microsoft Teredo Tunneling Adapter, then click next and this will install it.

Reboot your PC

Ackis, Aug 18, 2018
  3. Ackis
    Ackis Guest
    Teredo address not obtained?!? Oh my! Here's how to fix.

I personally had this issue myself. The help article didn't solve my problem, so I wanted to provide some alternative steps for you to try.

support.xbox.com/.../troubleshoot-party-chat

I looked at my adapters and I didn't even have the Teredo tunnel adapter installed. I manually installed it and everything worked. Instructions for that taken from:

www.tomshardware.com/.../44768-63-reinstall-microsoft-teredo-tunneling-adapter

Open up your device manager

Click the action tab at the top and click Add Legacy Hardware

Click next and next again it will then scan and find nothing

Click next on the screen after that

Wait a minute and you will see a list of hardware appear, scroll down and choose network adapters then click next

On the left column choose Microsoft then in the right hand column scroll down and choose Microsoft Teredo Tunneling Adapter, then click next and this will install it.

Reboot your PC

Ackis, Aug 18, 2018
  4. How to choose 2 columns that are not next to next on excel on iPad?

StuartATrueRed, Aug 19, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: