How to check when a Minecraft Java key was activated?

Discus and support How to check when a Minecraft Java key was activated? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I recently bought a key for minecraft java edition for PC, which the key claimed to have already been used when it was entered,, and the place I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Jay K._6184, Mar 12, 2024.

1. Jay K._6184
    Jay K._6184 Guest

I recently bought a key for minecraft java edition for PC, which the key claimed to have already been used when it was entered,, and the place I purchased it from insists they cannot give me a refund unless I verify that it was not activated after I purchased it. To my knowledge, this is not possible, but they claim they were able to check it somehow, as a third party, and claimed that it was activated the day of the purchase. So I would like to know if it's possible to do so I can "double check" them.

:)

Jay K._6184, Mar 12, 2024
  2. kyle_m4496 Win User

Hi Jay. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

It's not possible for a 3rd party to check this. May I ask where you bought the code from?
  3. kyle_m4496 Win User

We advise against buying from grey market sellers such as Kinguin. Unauthorized sellers may fraudulently supply products via account theft/payment fraud, and could expose you to risk.

Kinguin, can't check when a code was activated, and Microsoft can't tell you this if it wasn't activated on your own account. Sadly my best advice is to persist with Kinguin's support to get a replacement code or refund. If they refuse to help, your next option would be contacting your payment provider to cancel the payment.
  4. Jay K._6184 Win User

It was purchased on Kinguin
  5. KhajiBower34 Win User

I can’t use my Minecraft on a new device

Hello Nicole A, I am an independent advisor and I will be happy to help you today. My name is Khaji

I'm sorry you're experiencing difficulties when trying to use your Minecraft Java edition on your new laptop. Account migration and license management can sometimes be complicated, but I will try to help you.

Make sure you're using the correct Microsoft email address when you sign in to Minecraft Java Edition. If you created a new Microsoft email address during account migration, be sure to use that address and not the original one.

Verifying Minecraft Java license ownership may be required to access the full version of the game on your new laptop. Check to see if you have any email or additional Minecraft Java license information that proves your ownership. If you have a product key or activation code, make sure you enter it correctly in the Minecraft Java launcher.

Make sure you have downloaded and used the correct Minecraft Java launcher on your new laptop. The Minecraft Java launcher is the application that allows you to access the game. Verify that you are using the latest version of the launcher and that you have downloaded it from the official Minecraft website.

Thank you very much for your patience and understanding! If you need anything else, do not hesitate to contact us again.
  6. CroakerUT Win User

Minecraft Realms subscription isn't working within Minecraft.

Hi Manuela!

I purchased the subscription through the Microsoft Company Store.

I am playing the Java edition on PC, but also tried the Minecraft for Windows edition. Both say I have no active Realms subscriptions.

I activated the key around an hour before my original post.
Thema:

1. How to check when a Minecraft Java key was activated? - Similar Threads - check Minecraft Java

2. Hi I brought Minecraft java and bedrock long time ago but today i check and it said "Buy Now"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi I brought Minecraft java and bedrock long time ago but today i check and it said "Buy Now": So i brought the Minecraft java and bedrock on November 7, 2023 at minecraft.net i play it until today so idk what going on i need help 986f3508-0a08-4ef5-b08f-bd72668b84ce
  3. Why can't I gift my friend Minecraft Java edition it said check for unpaid bills and I did...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I gift my friend Minecraft Java edition it said check for unpaid bills and I did...: Contact us at Microsoft support We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out. Get more info 2AP6RMktyEWJYSFjVuR7pQ.198.6.4 d46af0bf-2982-46e2-ba8c-5d9feeef78eb
  4. Minecraft Multiplayer is disabled, please check Microsoft Account Settings

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Multiplayer is disabled, please check Microsoft Account Settings: Hi. The multiplayer and Realms buttons are greyed out, and I receive an error message stating that I need to enable multiplayer in my Microsoft account. I have already done this, but the problem...
  5. I have lost my Minecraft bedrock world I have checked the saves folder and there is nothing...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have lost my Minecraft bedrock world I have checked the saves folder and there is nothing...: I turned on my pc this Moring and discovered that my Minecraft world was gone the first thing I did was check the save files but there was nothing there I also turned on and off my pc...
  6. Minecraft Multiplayer is disabled. Please check your Microsoft account settings.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Multiplayer is disabled. Please check your Microsoft account settings.: I can't play Minecraft multiplayer because its disabled. 1. My birthdate is over 18 2. I have changed all of it to allow in XBOX privacy & online safety 3. And i dont think im in a Microsoft...
  7. "Multiplayer is disabled. please check your Microsoft account settings" (Minecraft)

in XBoX Accessibility
    "Multiplayer is disabled. please check your Microsoft account settings" (Minecraft): Hi, I've recently recovered my old Mojang account, but I cannot access anything other than single player. We have tried accessing family settings, but after enabling everything and removing my...
  8. I bought minecraft java? But I dont have bedrock? I even tried to check the microsoft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought minecraft java? But I dont have bedrock? I even tried to check the microsoft...: I bought minecraft java? But I dont have bedrock? I even tried to check the microsoft store, and it said I haven't bought the Java and Bedrock Bundle, I bought minecraft a year ago....
  9. Can someone help me fix please check your Microsoft account settings in Minecraft java

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can someone help me fix please check your Microsoft account settings in Minecraft java: IDK how this happened as soon as I migrated it said please check account blah blah blah then when i went to change it said why cant I change my privacy settings and I'm not even in a family group...
  10. Minecraft Java showing error, Multiplayer is disabled. Please check your Microsoft account...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Java showing error, Multiplayer is disabled. Please check your Microsoft account...: This happens when I try to click on multiplayer in Minecraft java, I have checked my account and it has the right DOB, older than 18. I would like to play on servers and such and I can't....