How to check the originality of the gamepad?

Discus and support How to check the originality of the gamepad? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I purchased two microsoft xbox 360 gamepads, but I did not like how the triggers work and I disassembled one of the gamepads. The quality of the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AcidicWind30791, Oct 13, 2017.

1. How to check the originality of the gamepad?

I purchased two microsoft xbox 360 gamepads, but I did not like how the triggers work and I disassembled one of the gamepads. The quality of the materials inside looks like a fake. However, the seller insists that the gamepads are original. Tell me whether
    this is a original gamepad or a fake?

How to check the originality of the gamepad? [​IMG]

:)

AcidicWind30791, Oct 13, 2017
  2. OG Pooh
    OG Pooh Guest
    Microsoft obtains 'Xbox 8' domain names

Or their infinite lack of originality?

OG Pooh, Oct 13, 2017
  3. orion796
    orion796 Guest
    Some game play on Aftermath......

that looks like the map from ops 1..the one with the blown up road where you can go underneath it..not sure what its called..and some of it it also looks like a mw3 map,looks to me like a bit of a remake.?..i dont get this wheres the originality..and the
    container map looks just awful no originality there.

orion796, Oct 13, 2017
  4. GratyanAdrian-Oltean Win User

Xbox Play and Charge kit; does it come with everything?

And if after a full charge I remove the battery from the gamepad, how much the battery should last. (with original Play and charge kit)
  5. metehanünver Win User

Xbox 9th gen gamepad issue

Yes it was. I found solution finally. I added Fİfa 22 to steam library then made some settings for gamepad. People can find vidoes about it if they type'' fifa 22 ghost gamepad'' then started the game through steam when origin is closed at all. Origin is the problem.
  6. S Flaizlett Win User

Problem with Xbox ONE Wireless Controller in NBA 2K22, 2K21 etc

How i can fix that my gamepad shown as 2 gamepads?
  7. danielguedes-E5CCCB1 Win User

REALLY ANGRY WITH MICROSOFT!!!!

i know that..the problem is that i didnt do anything...anything...software or hardware...i always bought original games, original gamepads, original ms points, original everithyng...everything
  8. Tzar of kaos Win User

New Titanfall Controller for X1 announced!

It looks cool but $ 5 more expensive than the original gamepad....Not sure if i really want it.
Thema:

How to check the originality of the gamepad?

1. How to check the originality of the gamepad? - Similar Threads - check originality gamepad

2. Why when I go into the gamepass quests area it says “ We can't check for quests right now”...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why when I go into the gamepass quests area it says “ We can't check for quests right now”...: Why when I go into the gamepass quests area it says “ We can't check for quests right now” but when I got into my back up account it works perfectly? 210c2e1d-b065-40b4-957f-8e6c59731f4f
  3. https://guns.lol/MYPUNCHESk Check it out

in XboX Insiders
    https://guns.lol/MYPUNCHESk Check it out: All my socials.. submitted by /u/DelayFirm5153 [link] [comments]
  4. Hi xbox staff, Check this out before it's too late

in XboX Insiders
    Hi xbox staff, Check this out before it's too late: Look at this, and give me answer. When you get into handheld consoles, you have a lot of resources now, while SONY will put some of its games on PC. You just change it to Xbox and use Xbox Game...
  5. Whenever I try to check my messages it says “We can’t get all of your messages right now....

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Whenever I try to check my messages it says “We can’t get all of your messages right now....: I’ve tried resetting my Xbox and hard turning it on and off. dfdb2707-7708-4ab8-9eff-c2cdcd990d69
  6. How to check when a Minecraft Java key was activated?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to check when a Minecraft Java key was activated?: I recently bought a key for minecraft java edition for PC, which the key claimed to have already been used when it was entered,, and the place I purchased it from insists they cannot give me a...
  7. Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card.

in XBoX on Windows
    Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card.: I am trying to add a card as a new payment method on my Microsoft account, but it doesn’t work. It marks the name in red and displays ”Check the info you entered. It doesn’t match the info for...
  8. Samsung Q80C keeps saying "check device power"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Samsung Q80C keeps saying "check device power": I have a new 55"q80C samsung 4k, I get a blue check mark for the xbox HDMI source but a red power button beside it even though the console is on and the tv keeps telling me to check device power....
  9. want to find out how to check my old bannings

in XBoX on Consoles
    want to find out how to check my old bannings: I had quite a few enforcements from the past and want to check them a231803e-3890-4513-bb52-69755083c347
  10. No servers found, I have checked all the internet settings and found no problems

in XBoX Accessibility
    No servers found, I have checked all the internet settings and found no problems: No servers found, checked all internet and found no problems c9e42432-e7f2-4a71-8fdf-1cdf5ee49744