How to check the originality of the gamepad?

Discus and support How to check the originality of the gamepad? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I purchased two microsoft xbox 360 gamepads, but I did not like how the triggers work and I disassembled one of the gamepads. The quality of the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AcidicWind30791, Oct 13, 2017.

1. How to check the originality of the gamepad?

I purchased two microsoft xbox 360 gamepads, but I did not like how the triggers work and I disassembled one of the gamepads. The quality of the materials inside looks like a fake. However, the seller insists that the gamepads are original. Tell me whether
    this is a original gamepad or a fake?

How to check the originality of the gamepad? [​IMG]

:)

AcidicWind30791, Oct 13, 2017
  2. OG Pooh
    OG Pooh Guest
    Microsoft obtains 'Xbox 8' domain names

Or their infinite lack of originality?

OG Pooh, Oct 13, 2017
  3. orion796
    orion796 Guest
    Some game play on Aftermath......

that looks like the map from ops 1..the one with the blown up road where you can go underneath it..not sure what its called..and some of it it also looks like a mw3 map,looks to me like a bit of a remake.?..i dont get this wheres the originality..and the
    container map looks just awful no originality there.

orion796, Oct 13, 2017
  4. darrell samuels Win User

I bought my daughter a new headset to play fortnite. She can hear people but the people cant here her.

I've checked the settings. How do I fix this. Do I need an original Xbox controller
  5. Remedy OmG Win User

Clan In Need For An Official Editor

Wow sniping and trick shotting montages, how original. Check the sticky at the top of the forum that deals with clan recruitment.
  6. ngocphi Win User

Gamertag Availability

Well how exactly did you check availability

By entering it

Or a friend req

If you only got a suffix thrn no. That means the original has been used you will just have to create an more original onr
  7. Sword Style Win User

Suggestions for my next purchase...

I'm not sure how old you are. But if you played the originals back in the day, you should check out Poop Scoop'em Forever
  8. Major Kilowatt Win User

Jade Empire for the marketplace will not play

Thema:

How to check the originality of the gamepad?

1. How to check the originality of the gamepad? - Similar Threads - check originality gamepad

2. I want to buy a xbox controller using my xbox giftcard on microsoft store but upon checking...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want to buy a xbox controller using my xbox giftcard on microsoft store but upon checking...: I want to buy a xbox controller using my xbox giftcard on microsoft store but upon checking out, i couldnt find a way to checkout using Xbox gift card. I am using Microsoft store on microsoft edge...
  3. Can't add credit for a family member: Check your sender name It contains a prohibited word

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't add credit for a family member: Check your sender name It contains a prohibited word: Tried everything including a gift card to solve the problem. Read notes from various forums. Anyone with any ideas of how I can convince Microsoft to take my money, or do they have enough this...
  4. Error: Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card, when adding a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Error: Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card, when adding a...: When inputting debit card details, the error above keeps showing. I have entered my name as it shows on the card and have even gone to the bank to verify my credentials. This issue started when...
  5. How do I check how long I’m banned for

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I check how long I’m banned for: So I tried starting a party and it says I’ve been blocked from party and I don’t know what it means 2a9919a4-7d34-4e08-8b0c-d076eec0a47e
  6. I can't join parties or invite anyone to parties. I've reset my router, checked my...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't join parties or invite anyone to parties. I've reset my router, checked my...: I'm super frustrated as it's been doing this for 3 days. Any information will help. Thank you! 2d75fcb2-e14e-4940-bd4f-eece6a2ee3d5
  7. Can't pass xbox checking for updates screen on startup

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't pass xbox checking for updates screen on startup: Error code : 0x80072f8f 0x00000000 0x00000201 b315d8df-30f1-41d8-b843-1eca4833c970
  8. Java Realms invitation not showing up despite checking microsoft/xbox settings and being...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Java Realms invitation not showing up despite checking microsoft/xbox settings and being...: Hi there, The following settings are correctly set on my friend's account: you can play with people outside of xbox live (Allowed) you can create and join clubs (Allowed) you can join...
  9. I checked my birthday and it's correct but I'm still a child?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I checked my birthday and it's correct but I'm still a child?: lam 21. My birthday is correct on my account I just checked. But for some reason I'm still a child account and I cannot figure out how to change that. Can anyone help? I'm so confused on how it...
  10. Xbox series s automatic update check date

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s automatic update check date: hello everyone I wanted to know how often the console looks for updates. mine is stopped at 22 12 2022 at 16 37, is this normal or should it be done more often? when I turn it off I unplug it from...