How to change Xbox one avatar gender!?!?

Discus and support How to change Xbox one avatar gender!?!? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When choosing my avatar it only gave me options for a male. There were 2 empty spaces where the female choice should have been but it wouldn’t allow me... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by XOHOE420, Jan 3, 2018.

1. XOHOE420
    XOHOE420 Guest

When choosing my avatar it only gave me options for a male. There were 2 empty spaces where the female choice should have been but it wouldn’t allow me to chose them. So how do I change the gender of my avatar or would I have to make a new account or something?

:)

XOHOE420, Jan 3, 2018
  2. F o k s ii e
    F o k s ii e Guest
    How do I change my avatars gender and features on Xbox One, it has disappeared after the update?

My avatar is male and I want to change it to female, since I am female, but the option to change the gender and features like mouth shape, eye type, hair colour etc, none of them are there any more, all I can do is change the clothing etc. Why has this feature
    been removed post update? Will it work if I go on to Xbox 360 and change the gender/features there, will it update my Xbox One avatar? Will this feature be added to Xbox One again soon? It's a bit annoying having to switch consoles to do something so simple.

F o k s ii e, Jan 3, 2018
  3. Jacyintha
    Jacyintha Guest
    Is there any way to check what gender I used to sign up for Xbox live?

Changing the information on windows live id will NOT effect your gamertag. However, I do not believe you have the option to select gender when creating your gamertag. Regardless, it would not effect your account. The only thing I can think of is the gender
    of your avatar - which is for selfexpression... and the only restriction is gender has to match avatar items. But you can change the avatar gender.

Jacyintha, Jan 3, 2018
  4. How to change Xbox one avatar gender!?!?

There's no need to create a new account; you simply have to create a new avatar in place of your current one.

In the "Xbox Avatars" app on the Xbox One (or Windows 10), you'll have to go to the settings tab (bottom), and select "Create new avatar".

NOTE: This will completely reset your avatar. Purchases won't be lost, but certain gender-specific items won't be equippable if you choose the other gender.

Internet Expert, Jan 4, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox avatar change gender