How to change the email, if you don't have access to that email (with no phone link)

Discus and support How to change the email, if you don't have access to that email (with no phone link) in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I stupidly change the email on my account to one of those temporary email sites. Obvious, I don't have access to that email anymore or know what it is.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Jordan Syring1, Dec 14, 2023.

1. How to change the email, if you don't have access to that email (with no phone link)

I stupidly change the email on my account to one of those temporary email sites. Obvious, I don't have access to that email anymore or know what it is. The account is old so I never linked a phone # to it. I remember the account name and previous email. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

:)

Jordan Syring1, Dec 14, 2023
  2. Courtney Todd Win User

How to change the email, if you don't have access to that email (with no phone link)

Hi Jordan S, my name is Courtney and I would be happy to help.

For security reasons, support cannot help you gain access to your account or change internal account information.

The recovery form is the only way to gain access to the account again, and once access is regained you will be able to change the information you need.

I know this is not the ideal answer you would like to hear, and I understand how irritating it can be, but it is the only one available at this time. You can always fill out the form again if you remember more information.

Navigate to https://account.live.com/acsr to access the Microsoft account recovery page.

To confirm your identification, you will be asked to submit some personal information, including your name, date of birth and address. To the best of your ability, offer objective information.

Once your identification is confirmed, you will be asked to change your account password.

Information source (Credits): https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/ba398577-5ace-43a6-8ef4-bfe426f0fe08

Note: This information was obtained through the Independent Advisor Janbaz Salehi in one of his publications, and it seemed like a good idea to share this information with you with the intention of helping you.

Please let me know if you need more help.

Best regards,
    Courtney.
  3. Courtney Todd Win User

Hello again Jordan S,

I am very sorry that you do not remember your account data Jordan S, believe me that it is very necessary that you remember the data in order to recover or fill out the account recovery form since it is the only option to recover access.

I have no way of seeing what your email is since I am only a player like you, so it would be up to you to remember this information, which is very valuable to recover the account.

I hope you understand, I wish you good luck.

Best regards,
    Courtney.
  4. Jordan Syring1 Win User

Thanks for responding so fast. Problem is I don't remember the email I changed it too and cannot use the gamertag associated with the account. (No phone link either)

Thanks,
    [​IMG]
  5. napalm 31337 Win User

Account & E mail

You don't have access to the original email address linked to the account, but have you access to your account with email and associated password? because you can add alternative emails and phone number to receive auth code and so on. You can also switch
    to the new alternative email address as a "default" address for that gamertag.
  6. Mister Cerb Win User

Xbox gold account, linking an old account to it

Hey there Shill!

If you know the email address linked to the account then you can simply go to live.com and log into the email address there using the password you use to log into the account. I understand though that you might not have access to the email (especially if you
    don't know what security information was changed on your account). So that will be something you'll need to speak to the Escalation Team about when they call you.

Let us know how when the Escalation Team phones you.
Thema:

1. How to change the email, if you don't have access to that email (with no phone link) - Similar Threads - change email don't

2. I cant access my minecraft account because my email changed out of nowhere

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant access my minecraft account because my email changed out of nowhere: My ign is Gamer_6451 Hey i was playing minecraft and i gave a single use code for microsoft because i didnt read the email fully and now i cant access my minecraft account, I tried signing in...
  3. Wanting to change email address on my account. (Without deleting original email)

in XboX Insiders
    Wanting to change email address on my account. (Without deleting original email): Basically the title. I have had the same Xbox account since I was a kid which has always been under my dad’s email address. As I’m older now, I want to be able to take control of the...
  4. I got scammed in minecraft and my email got changed

in XBoX on Windows
    I got scammed in minecraft and my email got changed: i got scammed and i cant log into my minecraft account anymore and cant do anything about it because i dont have access anymore. My minecraft account name is AppleBG....
  5. microsoft account hacked and email changed but password still the same

in XBoX on Windows
    microsoft account hacked and email changed but password still the same: Hello, a russian dude hacked into my Microsoft account and changed the email but he didn't change the password, I want to change my email but it needs confirmation from the email account he...
  6. My epic account was hacked and they changed the email so I can’t log in

in XBoX on Windows
    My epic account was hacked and they changed the email so I can’t log in: Someone hacked my account changed the email so I can’t do the 2 factor authentication 149106d6-c982-4ec2-85d6-2189fbdc2218
  7. I recently changed the email on our Xbox. My sons birthday was the 16th and they haven’t...

in XBoX on Windows
    I recently changed the email on our Xbox. My sons birthday was the 16th and they haven’t...: I recently changed the email on our Xbox. My sons birthday was the 16th and they haven’t loaded to his email or mine. This is the second gift card that has vanished into Xbox world. :(...
  8. My account was hacked and the email was changed completely

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account was hacked and the email was changed completely: ive tried but i can’t access it at all because the email was changed, ive tried the support bot and contacting the email that was on the account but nothing has worked, it says the original email...
  9. Can I change my Xbox email without deleting the primary email address?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I change my Xbox email without deleting the primary email address?: I need to change my email on my Xbox account but don’t want to loose my primary Microsoft email 053829a5-9ba5-48c6-8c1f-fa57638635d6
  10. How do I change my details? Login, email.

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I change my details? Login, email.: I’ve been hacked and received an email stating they’ve got all my personal details. They taken all my in game purchases such as skins, they taken a payment from my bank account. I need to change...