how to change realms settings??

Discus and support how to change realms settings?? in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; when i try to make a realm on minecraft (pocket edition) it says that i need to change some privacy settings. every time i try to change the settings... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by milfmagnet6969, Jul 16, 2021.

1. how to change realms settings??

when i try to make a realm on minecraft (pocket edition) it says that i need to change some privacy settings. every time i try to change the settings it directs me to the help page, and every time i click the link that is ON the help page, i just takes me back to the same page???

:)

milfmagnet6969, Jul 16, 2021
  2. XBF Mohammed C Win User

Please sign in to account.xbox.com/settings and ensure none of the multiplayer permissions are blocked.

Note that you can't access the link if you are a child account, since you will need an adult account from the family group to change the settings on your behalf!
  3. Matthias.be Win User

How do I change how my Microsoft account is set up to play Minecraft Realms on Nintendo Switch

So me and a few of my friends are thinking about starting a Realms world together and i try to play on Realms and it says You Need Permission You cannot play on Realms because of how your Microsoft account is set up. This can changed in your privacy
    and online safety settings on aka.ms/accountsettings. The aka.ms thing didn’t work for me and it brought me to xbox360 online settings. So I need to figure out what I have to change and how I do it. So if anyone can help please do so.
  4. Caseyryan2008 Win User

How do I change how my Microsoft account is set up to play Minecraft Realms on Nintendo Switch

So me and a few of my friends are thinking about starting a Realms world together and i try to play on Realms and it says You Need Permission You cannot play on Realms because of how your Microsoft account is set up. This can changed in your privacy
    and online safety settings on aka.ms/accountsettings. The aka.ms thing didn’t work for me and it brought me to xbox360 online settings. So I need to figure out what I have to change and how I do it. So if anyone can help please do so.
  5. NinNin3 Win User

Minecraft PS4 Unable to connect to world

I'm having the same issue with Realms! Whenever I try accepting an invite to one of my friends' realms, it keeps saying "You are unable to play multiplayer because of how your account is set up. Change your settings on aka.ms/accountsettings to allow this,"
    but my settings are already set to "allow multiplayer."
  6. li33 Win User

Realm Membership Invite

Hello, Tavinlybrook

First which way are you trying to join the realm with a code? Or just an invite?

If so you might have to make sure the host has you added into the realm in settings or change the settings of the realm to allow you.
Thema:

1. how to change realms settings?? - Similar Threads - change realms settings

2. how to change. a refresh rate with no picture

in XBoX Accessibility
    how to change. a refresh rate with no picture: i accidentally changed from 60Hz to 120Hz and i cannot go back to 60Hz due to no hdmi so i cannot see a menu what can i do 399100dd-554f-4769-a630-a3b8d12e327f
  3. How do I change input timing on my monitor?. Only shows me the options to change the hdmi...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I change input timing on my monitor?. Only shows me the options to change the hdmi...: Whenever I click press physically the menu buttons on my monitor it just shows me the input sources. I don’t have a keyboard or anything just xbox and my monitor....
  4. I plugged my tv into a LG tv at my hotel and I can’t change the volume of the tv/xbox , has...

in XboX Insiders
    I plugged my tv into a LG tv at my hotel and I can’t change the volume of the tv/xbox , has...: I’ve looked everywhere and couldn’t find a fix submitted by /u/TopKey8708 [link] [comments]
  5. how to change mic monitoring on xbox one chatpad on series x?

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to change mic monitoring on xbox one chatpad on series x?: i have an xbox one chat pad.. the best thing Microsoft ever made and then discontinued for some reason... in fact i now have 2 the old one was dropped on the 3.5mm socket with the mic in and has...
  6. Xbox controller app and changing inverted controls.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller app and changing inverted controls.: I'm trying to play some OG Xbox games that have inverted controls by default, with no in-game option to reverse it, specifically Otogi. The Xbox controller app only allows for inversion of the Y...
  7. So I'm running my Xbox of a wifi extender. It keeps changing ports and randomly gets packet...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So I'm running my Xbox of a wifi extender. It keeps changing ports and randomly gets packet...: So I'm running my Xbox off a wifi extender. It keeps changing ports and randomly gets packet loss. I'm using the net gear ex3110. I've tried so much to just get a steady signal. Any advice....
  8. How do I change ipv4 to ipv6?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I change ipv4 to ipv6?: I recently purchased the Xfinity WiFi now pass and can't seem to connect to the network even though I have full signal fb640be0-89eb-47e7-bb46-96d23555790c
  9. My headset chat mixer is greyed out and it won’t let me change it

in XBoX on Consoles
    My headset chat mixer is greyed out and it won’t let me change it: My headset chat mixer is greyed out and won’t let me change it 253dff7a-59b2-4900-b78c-eb3af230f1be
  10. Can’t get on Minecraft realms because of privacy settings that have already been changed I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t get on Minecraft realms because of privacy settings that have already been changed I...: Can’t get on Minecraft realms because of privacy settings that have already been changed I have been trying to play Minecraft with friends on Minecraft realms it’s saying that I need to change my...