How to change pfp in new Xbox update?

Discus and support How to change pfp in new Xbox update? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Me and a few mates are having trouble finding how to change pfp, not sure if we’re stupid or if it’s not possible? Any helps thanks submitted by... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/RuuxaX, Oct 20, 2020.

1. /u/RuuxaX
    /u/RuuxaX Guest

Me and a few mates are having trouble finding how to change pfp, not sure if we’re stupid or if it’s not possible? Any helps thanks

submitted by /u/RuuxaX
    [link] [comments]

/u/RuuxaX, Oct 20, 2020
  2. SammyVS Win User

Xbox App Windows 10, No Custom PFP button available.

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

You can change your custom PFP in the Xbox Companion app on your PC and the Xbox app on your phone. On the Xbox app and website so far we don't have the option to submit a custom PFP.
  3. sam starks2 Win User

still banned for a pfp?

they denied it but they PERMA banned for a pfp not cheats not doing anything else a pfp a bit to much for a pfp of Osama bin ladder not ladden they could of at least banned me from changing my pfp not ban my whole account.
  4. CooperJarred Win User

xbox app wont change my profile picture

having the same issue where nothing is changing, I tried changing my menu colour and then pfp then when I saved only the colour changed while usually the pfp changes. For me at least the pfp changes nearly instantly after saving it but usually only others get to see it when it's fully gone through the system.
  5. Golly very Jolly Win User

profile picture

not yet but i'm trying to change my pfp on desktop but i will try changing it on Xbox.
    thank you very much!
  6. scriptiny Win User

Changing Profile Picture on Xbox (Xbox App on both PC and Mobile)

Disabled for a little while, I personally never realized how much changing your pfp impacts everything but i guess it does lol
Thema:

1. How to change pfp in new Xbox update? - Similar Threads - change pfp update

2. What to do if it won't let you change your pfp

in XBoX Accessibility
    What to do if it won't let you change your pfp: So I do my pfp thing on xbox app and it just doesn't upload e9160ff1-9540-41be-893a-3cb0bdc2a0ab
  3. cant change my pfp on xbox app on pc

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant change my pfp on xbox app on pc: hey so i have a pc and I'm trying to have a custom pfp on my Xbox but on the Xbox app there is no button for custom gamerpic and the xbox companion app is shut down so I don't know what to do....
  4. My Xbox custom pfp isnt changing!

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox custom pfp isnt changing!: Hello! I turned 18 on November 3rd and changed my Xbox pfp to a custom one on the 4th. I made sure the dimensions and file type as well as made sure the image was appropriate. (The pfp is jack...
  5. Why can’t I change my pfp on my Xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can’t I change my pfp on my Xbox account: So the picture I want to use isn’t anything against policy but any time I try is on the Xbox app it’s says try again in a bit something went wrong I tried it on the Xbox website but it dosnt give...
  6. With Microsoft removing console companion, how do I change my pfp with custom picture on PC?

in XBoX Accessibility
    With Microsoft removing console companion, how do I change my pfp with custom picture on PC?: The website doesn't have an option for custom pfps and the xbox app has never had the option. I don't have a phone atm and I found a good picture to use instead. 52c76ec7-6776-4125-a869-8a2143429070
  7. Ok I'm banned on Xbox but I want to at least change my pfp to anime there is nothig wrong...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ok I'm banned on Xbox but I want to at least change my pfp to anime there is nothig wrong...: I am banned on Xbox and I wanna change my pfp to a anime person there is nothing wrong with it just please lemme change it 3e8eaa48-2106-4385-a07e-0d67d8947e16
  8. Why can't I change my xbox pfp to certain images

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I change my xbox pfp to certain images: I've been trying to change my profile pic on the xbox app, but it won't change if j used a download image, it will only work on pictures taken on my phone. How do I fix this??...
  9. Trying to change pfp using phone not working

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to change pfp using phone not working: I've tried to update my profile picture with a custom pfp using my phone ( i use my phone and it usually works) it says it's okay and ready to go but it still hasn't been changed ive tried this...
  10. Why am I permanently suspended from changing my pfp

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why am I permanently suspended from changing my pfp: I was done doing my 1 day suspension on Xbox and now it says in Your ability to upload custom images has been suspended. Xbox Support can't assist with this. Even tho it’s nothing bad it’s frl...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to change xbox pfp in new xbox app update

2. how to change your xbox pfp on the app

3. how to change xbox pfp on new update

4. how to change xbox pfp with new update