how to change mic monitoring on xbox one chatpad on series x?

Discus and support how to change mic monitoring on xbox one chatpad on series x? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i have an xbox one chat pad.. the best thing Microsoft ever made and then discontinued for some reason... in fact i now have 2 the old one was dropped... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by adam coates1, Jun 20, 2024.

1. adam coates1
    adam coates1 Guest

i have an xbox one chat pad.. the best thing Microsoft ever made and then discontinued for some reason... in fact i now have 2 the old one was dropped on the 3.5mm socket with the mic in and has become unreliable.

so i searched the depths of the internet to find a new one..

turns out they are no longer making them but some choice specimens are still floating about. i was lucky enough to obtain one.

the problem is the mic monitoring on the new chat pad is real low to the point i cant hear it and i feel like i have a cold when ever i use my headset now cus i cant hear my voice properly.

the setting for chat audio says use your head set or other device to change the volume.. sure enough i can change the volume and the chat mixer sliders but i have no way to change the mic monitoring. why cant i just use the sliders why take away the option under the assumption that i can change them using my "device".. is there some secret way to change the mic monitoring using the chat pad?

my old one when plugged in has the slider nice and high so i dont need to change it but the new one its down low and might as well be off. i dont know how i changed it to be hi on the old one and now cannot but here we are..

all my controllers and chat pad are official xbox ones and all have been updated.

:)

adam coates1, Jun 20, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: